ADVERTISEMENT

How likely is IU to match or surpass their all time winning streak....

THallows

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
With the way the team is playing and the bats really starting to show signs of life, I would give IU a 75% chance of at least matching the 18 game winning streak of a couple of years ago. I really enjoy what this team is starting to look like on a consistant basis. Good recruiting, unbelievable facilities and good to great coaching. I am really hopeful that in the next 4 to 8 years they win a national championship. I really thought last year was the best chance for them to do so. Good pitching and a killer lineup. At least the bullpen appears to be more solid this year in holding leads.

If football continues to improve and basketball can get back to being the cream of the crop in the conference, IU would have one of the strongest Division 1 men's programs. Swimming & diving, soccer, baseball, track and field, wrestling. Super solid.

You would think they are going to be heavily favored in their..

next four games against Valpo at home this Tues. and on the road at PSU for three. PSU has won only one game so far this season. However, they have a very tough home game against Louisville after that which, obviously, is a very big game for Coach Lemonis, and I'm sure the team wants to win that one for him. It's really tough to go on long winning streaks in baseball, so, yes it's possible they could break it, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
This post was edited on 3/16 6:20 PM by ptrich

Much more interested to see if they can win 50.

Sure way to play postseason.

Re: Much more interested to see if they can win 50.

They would have to go undefeated the rest of the regular season. Do you think that is realistic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT