ADVERTISEMENT

How do you fools

let that water cooler go unchecked? I haven't looked at it for years and did so today. Holy. Shit.

I’m a recovering Cooler poster myself.
Once someone I thought was a friend meaningfully argued that I was a Klan supporter, I was done.
Made some posts in 2018 - nothing really political.
Made 3 posts in 2019 - nothing political.

Fell off the wagon yesterday to defend my brother against similar idiocy of unfounded claims of racism. Feel dirty - but not in a good way.

The hate expressed there makes me sad.

I miss the United States. It was a hell of a country.

I’m glad you seem to be doing well.

Once someone I thought was a friend meaningfully argued that I was a Klan supporter, I was done.

Fell off the wagon yesterday to defend my brother against similar idiocy of unfounded claims of racism. Feel dirty - but not in a good way.

You are not a Klan member? Oh, I have always told my friends here that I know a Klan member assuming that you were...

That's disappointing.

Last edited:

Hope you don’t mind me sharing this pic of when you and I went to that Klan rally.

a2929272831458fff17b35009f653dc7.jpg

Haha. The gods of mods shut down the thread when they don’t like the responses, which usually means when the responses disagree with them

always gotta keep an open mind. I think I remember him from the old days. How long have you been around the AOTF?

always gotta keep an open mind. I think I remember him from the old days. How long have you been around the AOTF?
I’m a newbie. Maybe 2 years? Graduated from IU in 1993 and moved to the confederacy in 1997. So completely out of touch with most things Indiana and IU now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT