ADVERTISEMENT

How do we know who is lying

davegolf

All-American
Sep 18, 2001
We get a very well delivered summary from the Prez and then I rebuttal from Iran saying he is lying and the agreement allows them to continue enriching. Who do we believe and why why the discrepancy!!

I would not believe either one. Both have been caught in lies. It is a bad deal. I heard this joke a few days ago. An Indian, a Muslim and a cowboy were at an airport waiting for a plane. The Indian said once we were many and now few. The Muslim said once we few but now many. The cowboy leaned back pulled his sweat stained ten gallon hat down and shifted his tooth pick to the other side of his mouth and said we haven't played cowboy and Muslim yet but it is coming. I believe it will happen.

Re: Idiocracy

You have got that right.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif accused the Obama administration of misleading the American people and Congress in a fact sheet it released following the culmination of negotiations with the Islamic Republic.

Zarif bragged in an earlier press conference with reporters that the United States had tentatively agreed to let it continue the enrichment of uranium, the key component in a nuclear bomb, as well as key nuclear research.

Zarif additionally said Iran would have all nuclear-related sanctions lifted once a final deal is signed and that the country would not be forced to shut down any of its currently operating nuclear installations.

the most annoyingly stupd movie of all time

and like a train wreck, I can never skip past any channel that it's on

Ironically, Idiocracy has such a profound affect on my psyche that...

it even caused me to unconsciously misspell stupid in the subject line of my previous post. Yikes!

And believe it or not, I have never seen Scarface.

ADVERTISEMENT