ADVERTISEMENT

How can you not be excited.

Well let's not forget that Crean could talk a good game too but talk was all he did. I'll be excited when we start winning. I will say that unlike Crean CAM appears to be a doer. I haven't been this optimistic about the future of our program in a long time. Archie sure seems like the real deal.

“We feel with our style and system of basketball, we can beat anyone, anytime, anywhere, regardless of the venue or time in between games,” Miller told reporters on Tuesday.
I'm excited of the possibility to see the brand of basketball I have been waiting for at IU. I am guarded in how it will work this first year. There are players coming back from an underachieving team. I blamed Crean for his failure to teach them how to value the ball and value defense. Hopefully CAM can restore these values and bring a sense of pride in playing defense and playing good fundamental basketball. I'm expecting CAM's methods to be more successful this year.

I think we can make up for Bryant and JBJ being out of the starting lineup. The question is how our bench plays. I need to remember that Crean isn't there now and there is no push to play 11 players in the first 10 minutes. McSwain, Cujo, Green, and one of the freshmen will need to be ready to play at a pretty high level early and hopefully find more help as the season progresses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT