ADVERTISEMENT

How can you losers root for this team?

rocketo

All-American
Feb 23, 2007
It is clear that CAM cannot coach. His players have been lucky to hit some garbage shots and we have played terrible teams. Injuries have been somewhat impactful but most players have had zero impact from concussions and anybody who thinks that has an impact past 1-2 games is lame. Our next recruiting class is terrible and I doubt we sign another player. CAM should be fired and so should Fred. If you can’t get on board with THAT then you aren’t a true fan. True fans should be rooting for loses like every game.... can you believe the losers talking about the benefit or NCAA vs NIT tourney? Who does that? We have fallen so far that I will cry like a little bitch. And to continue my run-on, if you question me, I will get my liberal friends to attack you as well. And on rope do that CAM and Fred should be fired (did I say that???). We have all the talent on the world and Duke, UK, UNC, and any other team in the world would be amazing with the level of talent we have. It’s because CAM sucks... and so does Fred. So anyway, like IU is garbage and you should join the team that wants us to lose. Otherwise you are lame. Because I said so. See, I am on this site despite a lucky IU win....

It is clear that CAM cannot coach. His players have been lucky to hit some garbage shots and we have played terrible teams. Injuries have been somewhat impactful but most players have had zero impact from concussions and anybody who thinks that has an impact past 1-2 games is lame. Our next recruiting class is terrible and I doubt we sign another player. CAM should be fired and so should Fred. If you can’t get on board with THAT then you aren’t a true fan. True fans should be rooting for loses like every game.... can you believe the losers talking about the benefit or NCAA vs NIT tourney? Who does that? We have fallen so far that I will cry like a little bitch. And to continue my run-on, if you question me, I will get my liberal friends to attack you as well. And on rope do that CAM and Fred should be fired (did I say that???). We have all the talent on the world and Duke, UK, UNC, and any other team in the world would be amazing with the level of talent we have. It’s because CAM sucks... and so does Fred. So anyway, like IU is garbage and you should join the team that wants us to lose. Otherwise you are lame. Because I said so. See, I am on this site despite a lucky IU win....
Spot on for most of it - although you did forget the “we’re gonna make HUGE offers to ELITE coaches!” ;)

Reactions: BigMobe and Sassy61
Loved how you condensed a lot of posters into one....thanks

Reactions: Sassy61
Jeez I suck at english BUT paragraphs good lord???

Reactions: cryano
You need to relax. We won 3 in a row after losing 12 of 13. Finally adjustments on offense. We need to win at least 2 MORE in a row.

QUOTE="rocketo, post: 2627818, member: 7340"]It is clear that CAM cannot coach. His players have been lucky to hit some garbage shots and we have played terrible teams. Injuries have been somewhat impactful but most players have had zero impact from concussions and anybody who thinks that has an impact past 1-2 games is lame. Our next recruiting class is terrible and I doubt we sign another player. CAM should be fired and so should Fred. If you can’t get on board with THAT then you aren’t a true fan. True fans should be rooting for loses like every game.... can you believe the losers talking about the benefit or NCAA vs NIT tourney? Who does that? We have fallen so far that I will cry like a little bitch. And to continue my run-on, if you question me, I will get my liberal friends to attack you as well. And on rope do that CAM and Fred should be fired (did I say that???). We have all the talent on the world and Duke, UK, UNC, and any other team in the world would be amazing with the level of talent we have. It’s because CAM sucks... and so does Fred. So anyway, like IU is garbage and you should join the team that wants us to lose. Otherwise you are lame. Because I said so. See, I am on this site despite a lucky IU win....[/QUOTE]

Reactions: IUgradman
We're playing good ball right now. I just hope it isn't too little too late.

Nicely summed up those happiest with a loss.

Are you related to Omar?

Reactions: Sassy61
IU lost 12 of 13 and looked awful doing it. There were rumors of a cancerous locker room culture and Devonte Green openly mocked the coaches on the bench during a home game. Several of the losses were blowouts due to a complete lack of effort. Down 17-0 to Michigan at home?

Of course people were justified in criticizing Archie. I am glad things have turned around a bit but it will take a few more wins for me to be confident in the direction of this program.

You forgot to add that Illinois is 11-19, so we must stink.

Very good. You should have said the players were terrible since at least fpeaugh had taken both positions

While I don't disagree with your overall point, it's not like the criticism of IU and CAM has not been justified -
A 15 point loss at home to Nebraska
A 23 point loss at home to Michigan
A 21 point loss to Minnesota
Swept by Iowa
12 losses in 13 games
5 straight home losses

cause we're not all fpeaugh?

Spot on for most of it - although you did forget the “we’re gonna make HUGE offers to ELITE coaches!” ;)
Yes, I'd agree. It's pathetic to defend the results vs. ROI. However, that does not mean "us" don't want to see the team perform well.

I am going to assume there was supposed to be a big DWS at the end?

Get a life, take English 101 (paragraphs please), and please remember that we are paying someone 3.5 million dollars this year to fight about their job performance!

Not sure I understand your post, sarcastic? or what? I'm not one to stick their head in the sand, but it's not a reason to hope we lose! This team will probably do nothing even if we make NCAA, and I'm pretty sure we'll have another coach search after next year, but I'm not going to hope we lose on the way! We swept MSU … who knows what team can do if the expectations are off and we just dog fight.

Not sure I understand your post, sarcastic? or what? I'm not one to stick their head in the sand, but it's not a reason to hope we lose! This team will probably do nothing even if we make NCAA, and I'm pretty sure we'll have another coach search after next year, but I'm not going to hope we lose on the way! We swept MSU … who knows what team can do if the expectations are off and we just dog fight.
Another coach search? Now who has their head in the sand? Not happening

Reactions: Willray and Sassy61
Get a life, take English 101 (paragraphs please), and please remember that we are paying someone 3.5 million dollars this year to fight about their job performance!
Really struck a nerve there, huh? All were intentional.

I can't say anything positive or negitive about you ranting tantrum becauseI didn't read a word of it.
A little nugget from journalism School, don't insult your target audience with the title of your post.

While I don't disagree with your overall point, it's not like the criticism of IU and CAM has not been justified -
A 15 point loss at home to Nebraska
A 23 point loss at home to Michigan
A 21 point loss to Minnesota
Swept by Iowa
12 losses in 13 games
5 straight home losses
Reasonable discussion, critiquing, and constructive criticism aren't problems. Whining like unhinged, irrational, emotionally stunted little school boys, as a certain faction does here, is a problem. Those are the people he's mocking in the OP - very accurately, and fairly.

Reactions: BaxterIU
I can't say anything positive or negitive about you ranting tantrum becauseI didn't read a word of it.
A little nugget from journalism School, don't insult your target audience with the title of your post.
A little nugget from the school of common sense, do some research and develop an understanding of the situation before scolding. If your second post ever (wink, wink) is going to be a snarky little sermon to a long-time, respected poster, feel free to go away.

Reasonable discussion, critiquing, and constructive criticism aren't problems. Whining like unhinged, irrational, emotionally stunted little school boys, as a certain faction does here, is a problem. Those are the people he's mocking in the OP - very accurately, and fairly.
And whining about other posters makes you look foolish, especially if you can’t add any IU basketball wisdom to the discussion. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and go somewhere else if you’re going to complain and lecture. Nobody wants to read your little girlish crap.

And whining about other posters makes you look foolish, especially if you can’t add any IU basketball wisdom to the discussion. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and go somewhere else if you’re going to complain and lecture. Nobody wants to read your little girlish crap.
Found one of you! :D Too cowardly to use your usual name as well. That's special. LOL!

Reactions: rocketo

Best first post ever we'll see today.

How effing bored are you that you have the inclination to create a whole new handle just to post a message like this?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Here. If you include one of these in your posts, I wouldn't care whether you use paragraphs:

sarcasm-meter.jpg

Reactions: rocketo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT