ADVERTISEMENT

How about that Rutgers-Purdue game?

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
I really thought Purdue had them. Rutgers really gutted that one out.

Also, NW-Iowa was interesting. NW exposed, I think, because of lack of depth. And their guards had bad games.

Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin all look border-line top 10 to me.

Edit: Don't sleep on Rutgers. They have a lot of guys banged up right now, with 2 presently out. When they get everyone back, they'll be as good as anyone in the BT.....plus, they have a 6'7" guy (McConnell?) who hasn't played this yet due to a back who they will be getting back toward the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scangg
Both games were very entertaining. NW simply doesn’t play enough defense or have the horses to keep up with Iowa. Many teams don’t. I thought Purdue looked vlstrong and if I were a fan of them, I’d be excited about our future. Starting two freshman. Solid bigs. Sasha can drain it. Geez do I hope this is the year Archie can finally beat Painter. But make no mistake, it won’t be easy. No win vs any team is going to be easy for our squad. Just don’t have the horses.

Rutgers is going to win the big ten, go to the final 4, and just might win it all. They are my pick. They have easily the most talented team in the big ten. The guards on their team are all elite. I have actually had a hard on for Rutgers for the last 3 years. Ron Harper Jr. I referenced constantly when Romeo was here on how much better he was as a freshmen (and will be as a pro) and his ranking being about 200 spots lower. I am not gonna say I expected Ron to become his freaking dad and be a 1st round pick after his Jr. year, but damn he is gonna do just that. Might be a lottery pick honestly.

Young, Geo, Mathis..... All would easily be our best guard. These guys all can get their shot off whenever they want. Young has some street ball in him and his handles and passes are like Devonte's game without the 50% of the time throwing it into the 3rd row. He is really really good. Oh ya and they should get back a 6'7 McConnell Jr. that I think is pretty damn good too.

Rutgers, heard it here first.

Rutgers has been victorious against the Broilees (tm jimmygoiu) three straight games. Longest streak against a single opponent since they joined the conference.

Another ignominious first for PUke

Rutgers has been victorious against the Broilees (tm jimmygoiu) three straight games. Longest streak against a single opponent since they joined the conference.

does that really make you feel any better at all?

I really thought Purdue had them. Rutgers really gutted that one out.

Also, NW-Iowa was interesting. NW exposed, I think, because of lack of depth. And their guards had bad games.

Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin all look border-line top 10 to me.

Edit: Don't sleep on Rutgers. They have a lot of guys banged up right now, with 2 presently out. When they get everyone back, they'll be as good as anyone in the BT.....plus, they have a 6'7" guy (McConnell?) who hasn't played this yet due to a back who they will be getting back toward the end of the year.
Sleep on Rutgers? After last year, anyone sleeping on Rutgers has been asleep for a LONG time. Competitiveness, fun and heart... they have what our team is so sorely lacking.

kkott,

why no, no it doesn't; just Sluggo's psa for those on the board who revel in pee-yous failures.

Both games were very entertaining. NW simply doesn’t play enough defense or have the horses to keep up with Iowa. Many teams don’t. I thought Purdue looked vlstrong and if I were a fan of them, I’d be excited about our future. Starting two freshman. Solid bigs. Sasha can drain it. Geez do I hope this is the year Archie can finally beat Painter. But make no mistake, it won’t be easy. No win vs any team is going to be easy for our squad. Just don’t have the horses.
Purdue is going to be really really good in the near future.

Done, but you better spread that out over a few sessions radio. I got this Tsunami glass 2 footer with three water chambers. Hits smooth as hell, but not for beginners :)

Wimp. I had a 4 and half footer in college (a gift passed down from Brad Miller of all people). A funny story for you about beginners. A girl who rarely smoked wanted to hit it. So, she filled up and ripped away. About 15 minutes later she started scooting on her butt out of the living room backwards towards the door. She and her friend quickly left after that. It was weird, but we were high. A few days later she told us she was so high she thought she pissed her pants. With that said, I don’t think I could hit 4 inch bong now.

Wimp. I had a 4 and half footer in college (a gift passed down from Brad Miller of all people). A funny story for you about beginners. A girl who rarely smoked wanted to hit it. So, she filled up and ripped away. About 15 minutes later she started scooting on her butt out of the living room backwards towards the door. She and her friend quickly left after that. It was weird, but we were high. A few days lady she told us she was so high she thought she pissed her pants. With that said, I don’t think I could hit 4 inch bong now.
As to your last comment, you need to keep your lungs in shape. Prince Albert in a corn cob pipe is my preferred regimen.

I agree with your statement that no win will be easy for us

Pooh, they must know with the Glock and gon' ride (Slatt, slatt)
Pour up a four in the pineapple snap (Snap)
Life like a movie, I'm flippin' through chapters (Chapter)
In seventeen months, I done turned to a rapper (Rap)

Said he want the smoke, now his folks lightin' candles (Brrt)
She brought her friend, give a **** 'bout the past (Brrt, brrt)
Have you broad daylight toe tagged, we whack 'em (Wе whack 'em)
End of the day, buyin' new guns, wе active

Big booty bitch, from the back, make it tap (Tap)
Brand new hundred, two stick, can't count (Can't count)

ADVERTISEMENT