ADVERTISEMENT

How about another Alford fact!

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
Alford was crucified for losing to Belmont, Liberty and Cincinnati this year while missing 4 starters!! All those teams are in the NCAA. UCLA has got to be the dumbest athletic dept in the country, ok maybe 2nd dumbest.

Reactions: Lucy01
Alford lost 4 straight. Belmont, Cincinnati, Ohio State and Liberty And was fired!!! They all made the ncaa. We lost to Rutgers, Nebraska, Northwestern.

That UCLA roster this year has some real knuckleheads. On the other hand, Alford recruited them. But it is why I have said before, I think he has a chance to do well again if he finds the right fit.

I would think Nebraska might be taking a look at their options.

That UCLA roster this year has some real knuckleheads. On the other hand, Alford recruited them. But it is why I have said before, I think he has a chance to do well again if he finds the right fit.

I would think Nebraska might be taking a look at their options.
The entire team was lost to injury ok 3 starters

No; I just like people to know the facts. People laughed their ass off when Alford lost to Belmont
Alford had a tough last yr, but I think he’s a damn good coach still. He’s twice the coach crean is. I wouldn’t mind having him as a coach

Alford was crucified for losing to Belmont, Liberty and Cincinnati this year while missing 4 starters!! All those teams are in the NCAA. UCLA has got to be the dumbest athletic dept in the country, ok maybe 2nd dumbest.
I don't understand the hatred some have for Steve. I don't want him coaching at IU because I think IU can do better. With that said, I don't find any joy in Steve failing as a coach. I wish him the best.

Steve wouldn't make it @ UCLA. His firing was inevitable. How long would you last if you were extended one year only? But also, UCLA does deserve better. As much as we all love him as a player, he's silghtly better than average at best as a coach.

Just when I thought Feepaw had locked up most ridiculous poster of the year...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT