Hot damn! Another mass shooting!

muslimat-air-mata1.jpg

gallery_1410_30_19065.gif

Thread-Sucks.jpg~c200

the-reason-this-thread-sucks-aliens.jpg

21_-_3wkwxka.gif

index.php
bump for edits to fix the damn thing because this format sux

Zeke, I heard a report that said the gunman didn't start firing in the Planned Parenthood. He ducked in there to get away from the public. Would that change the narrative in your mind? Had you heard this detail?

The reason so many people in PP were killed is b/c he wanted to kill them....in PP.

Jesus, you right wing nut jobs will believe just about anything. You're f*cking scary, dude!

Why were those done? Why did the fellow in New Orleans shoot up a bunch of people last week? They were crazy people right? There is a huge difference in individual crazy people shooting others and a well funded ideology that wants to kill people because they exist. Muslim terrorists want to kill us not because of something we did, but who we are. We are not muslim. This is what is missing from people's understanding. We can't appease people who are trying to wipe us out because of who we are. They are at war with us. This couple was part of this war. Do you see the difference?
In many cases this is correct, but there is plenty examples of the same applying to Christian terrorists like the planned parenthood guy or one of the African christian extremists groups. It's one of the biggest problems inherit to religion and tribalism. It creates an other and religion takes that to another level by applying moral absolutes that are often arbitrary ( eating pork, cows are sacred, can't draw Muhammed, gays are demon possessed).

Zeke, I heard a report that said the gunman didn't start firing in the Planned Parenthood. He ducked in there to get away from the public. Would that change the narrative in your mind? Had you heard this detail?
Dude. He told the cops he didn't want any more "dead baby parts." He targeted the PP clinic. Either defend him, or denounce him, but don't try to hide from it. It is what it is. Someone who believes in a lot of the same things you do went nutso and decided his ideology was worth killing for.

Reactions: tbizzy
Dude. He told the cops he didn't want any more "dead baby parts." He targeted the PP clinic. Either defend him, or denounce him, but don't try to hide from it. It is what it is. Someone who believes in a lot of the same things you do went nutso and decided his ideology was worth killing for.
Goat, you are trying to link me with him? Seriously? There was some debate earlier on whether he actually said the, "dead baby parts" comment. I don't defend any violence like this. Obviously violence in a war situation is far different than this. I would like some clarification on whether he started violence away from the PP Clinic and then went in there. If this was true then my point was that it would change the template the media had for this guy. Perhaps we will get the complete story in future days.

Goat, you are trying to link me with him? Seriously? There was some debate earlier on whether he actually said the, "dead baby parts" comment. I don't defend any violence like this. Obviously violence in a war situation is far different than this. I would like some clarification on whether he started violence away from the PP Clinic and then went in there. If this was true then my point was that it would change the template the media had for this guy. Perhaps we will get the complete story in future days.
No, there wasn't and isn't a question about it. Officials let out that he said "no more baby parts" when he was arrested. Even conservative outlets like the Washington Times reported it. Anyone trying to say it was doubtful is just trying to hide from the fact that Muslim ideology isn't the only one that can be twisted into terrorism. Robert Dear is a Christian terrorist as sure as Syed Farook was a Muslim terrorist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT