ADVERTISEMENT

Hot damn! Another mass shooting!

So maybe we should work on preventing people from legally obtaining assault weapons and 1,400 rounds of ammunition? Or nah.....

Assault weapons are banned in California.

It boggles the mind why a psychopath murderer wouldn't pay a little more attention to the laws.

Or quit letting our corporations rape them of their commodities and quit letting our military invade their countries. We're not blameless, it takes two to have a war. They may be a bunch of religious backwards thinking tent dwelling retards but even a retard gets pissed if you continue manipulating them politically and monetarily. Eventually they get pissed.
That is precisely why we need to make every effort to wean ourselves off oil from the Middle East.

Or quit letting our corporations rape them of their commodities and quit letting our military invade their countries. We're not blameless, it takes two to have a war. They may be a bunch of religious backwards thinking tent dwelling retards but even a retard gets pissed if you continue manipulating them politically and monetarily. Eventually they get pissed.
islam-course.jpg

muslim-suicide-doll-card.jpg

article-islam2-0919.jpg

7d058ebcaa55b72f1700be3d389849cb.jpg

burka-babes-300.jpg

obama_muslim_qatar.jpg

WorldB-1024x462.jpg

th

For no good reason ...

Assault weapons are banned in California.

It boggles the mind why a psychopath murderer wouldn't pay a little more attention to the laws.

Using one city or state with strict bans as an example of why gun control doesn't work is an argument way too dumb for you to use. It's first grade logic.

Gun control works. Name a country with strict gun control that has even remotely close to the gun problems the US has. I will save you time, there isn't even one worth bringing to the conversation.

It might take two decades for gun control in the US to actually make a difference, but it will and there is a shitload of countries to look at, basically every country not 3rd world. You kids and grandkids may benefit if that matters to you.

Are there going to be bad people that use guns to kill people? Of course, anybody above sub idiot knows that, it's not an arguement worth using, because 99% of the OTF is smart enough to know that.

Will 1000s of live be saved over time, of course.

There is no quick fix, that's clear to anybody, but there is a fix and it's not that hard to see, unless you are invested in not seeing it.

Reactions: tbizzy
IU bud sez:

"We should just be nice and the terrorist won't kill us. Even better is if we would just all convert to Islam, ISIS would leave us alone and become peaceful.

What we know is this man went to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and brought back the woman he married. His wife has a Pakistani passport. At some point, they acquired legal weapons and had 1,400 rounds of ammunition, bomb making supplies, and bombs including one rigged to work with a remote control car. Did he do this on his own with the help up the internet, or was he part of a network. That is really all that is left to find out.

We can't prevent individual people from becoming radicalized by Islam, racism, or any other belief or cause. Several of these killers have been mentally unstable, or losers that felt wronged. "

That's not what I am saying at all, bud. Frankly, I am tired of spelling out how stoooopid American Middle East policy is. It is obvious to anyone how counterproductive it is. Let's say Obama orders a drone strike to kill the 16 year old son of a radical and the drone blows up an internet café in Yemen with 30 other kids in it. Now, as a parent, if my kid was in that café and got, I absolutely guarantee you I would get my revenge one way or another on the country responsible. This actually happened by the way. The best part of the story was the kid was a US citizen, and guaranteed by the Constitution to get a trial, but hey...let's execute him along with a bunch of innocents.

But no matter the President, no matter what party, this stupid bullshit has been going on for almost 70 years. Then we scratch our heads and wonder why they hate us so much.

Last edited:
As long as the Muslims and Christians slaughter each other, I have no problem with this. I want all you religious twats off this planet as soon as possible, though I would miss Moops.

Unlike some on this board, I would prefer they do that in Syria or on their own turf. Others are hellbent on importing more religious nuts so they can wage that battle here.

This is a source of frustration for me: people complaining about Muslims attacking the US yet supporting a foreign policy that absolutely guarantees there will be more Muslims that want to kill Americans.

Idiotic.

Bush Sr. 's handling of Desert Storm and Clinton' s light handed interventionism were about as common sense approaches as I can recall, yet both were specifically cited by bin Laden as reasons to target America.

France publicly opposed the Iraq war.

I don't necessarily agree with our approach over the last 14 years, but I don't see a heck of a lot of good options. If you have something in mind, I would love to hear.

FWIW, a lot of these guys are American citizens, so it's not like some adverse foriegn policy is hitting them at home. 911 hijackers were Saudis, who are allies of the US. This is a religion/culture issue more than a foriegn policy problem

So maybe we should work on preventing people from legally obtaining assault weapons and 1,400 rounds of ammunition? Or nah.....
Someone that is willing to kill a dozen people isn't going to be stopped because it is illegal to possess an assault weapon or even 100 rounds of ammunition. A gun isn't going to disappear because a law makes it illegal. We better have another plan after we make them illegal.

Unlike some on this board, I would prefer they do that in Syria or on their own turf. Others are hellbent on importing more religious nuts so they can wage that battle here.

Bush Sr. 's handling of Desert Storm and Clinton' s light handed interventionism were about as common sense approaches as I can recall, yet both were specifically cited by bin Laden as reasons to target America.

France publicly opposed the Iraq war.

I don't necessarily agree with our approach over the last 14 years, but I don't see a heck of a lot of good options. If you have something in mind, I would love to hear.

FWIW, a lot of these guys are American citizens, so it's not like some adverse foriegn policy is hitting them at home. 911 hijackers were Saudis, who are allies of the US. This is a religion/culture issue more than a foriegn policy problem

The US support for Saudi Arabia is probably the single biggest problem. Where you you think Wahhabism comes from? Saudi Arabia is probably the single most dangerous country there and we have to look at this:

6a00d8341c62f553ef01156fc37a6a970b-800wi

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Wrong, it is a foreign policy issue. Saddam never allowed these nuts in Iraq: let's take him out. Same with Libya.

If you continually destabilize the middle east, you are just making fertile soil for terrorism. Exactly how many times has Switzerland been attacked by Jihadists? Our continual interventionist policy there does nothing but make the odds 100% we will get attacked.The only reason we are in the Middle East so the money will keep rolling in for Lockheed Martin, Dow, etc etc etc etc.

If you want to stop terrorism, you strike at the root causes: ignorance and poverty. Or you can step back and let Russia and Iran get attacked by suicide bombers, which we are already seeing.

The USA has no business being "allies" with Saudi Arabia. None.

Using one city or state with strict bans as an example of why gun control doesn't work is an argument way too dumb for you to use. It's first grade logic.

Gun control works. Name a country with strict gun control that has even remotely close to the gun problems the US has. I will save you time, there isn't even one worth bringing to the conversation.

It might take two decades for gun control in the US to actually make a difference, but it will and there is a shitload of countries to look at, basically every country not 3rd world. You kids and grandkids may benefit if that matters to you.

Are there going to be bad people that use guns to kill people? Of course, anybody above sub idiot knows that, it's not an arguement worth using, because 99% of the OTF is smart enough to know that.

Will 1000s of live be saved over time, of course.

There is no quick fix, that's clear to anybody, but there is a fix and it's not that hard to see, unless you are invested in not seeing it.

Weed - people want and the war on drugs can't stop the black market so we should legalize.

Guns - people want but you trust the government to control the black market so we should make illegal.

I'm interested in how you reconcile those two positions on your trust in the government 's capabilities to enforce the law. Especially since you just conceded that local and state law enforcement are incapable of managing their own jurisdictions.

Just so we are keeping track: from 2001,-2014 153,000 American death by gun (excluding suicides and cops, who kill about 1200 plus a year) and 3070 deaths at the hands of radical terrorists in the same time period.

"Guns - people want but you trust the government to control the black market so we should make illegal.

I'm interested in how you reconcile those two positions on your trust in the government 's capabilities to enforce the law. Especially since you just conceded that local and state law enforcement are incapable of managing their own jurisdictions."

Perhaps the main reason I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't trust the government's ability to keep my family safe. The federal government does everything they can to insure we are less safe. Plus in this country, you cannot even trust the police anymore, unless you are white.

Reactions: FL33
Weed - people want and the war on drugs can't stop the black market so we should legalize.

Guns - people want but you trust the government to control the black market so we should make illegal.

I'm interested in how you reconcile those two positions on your trust in the government 's capabilities to enforce the law. Especially since you just conceded that local and state law enforcement are incapable of managing their own jurisdictions.

I'm not trying to ban them, simply use common sense to regulate them. You gun nuts always go for the absolutes. There is nothing to reconcile. Again will bad people still get them, sure, nobody has ever argued that, yet gun nuts keep using it. It's a straw man argument, but the dumbing down of the US makes it compelling to the sub idiots (ie majority of the gun owners).

I answered your question, so now answer mine. Show me a country with strict gun control that has even a fraction of the gun violence the US has?

If I started tomorrow, I could be a gun owner here in less then a month.

Why are you still using first grade logic?

Reactions: tbizzy
IU bud sez:

"We should just be nice and the terrorist won't kill us. Even better is if we would just all convert to Islam, ISIS would leave us alone and become peaceful.

What we know is this man went to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and brought back the woman he married. His wife has a Pakistani passport. At some point, they acquired legal weapons and had 1,400 rounds of ammunition, bomb making supplies, and bombs including one rigged to work with a remote control car. Did he do this on his own with the help up the internet, or was he part of a network. That is really all that is left to find out.

We can't prevent individual people from becoming radicalized by Islam, racism, or any other belief or cause. Several of these killers have been mentally unstable, or losers that felt wronged. "

That's not what I am saying at all, bud. Frankly, I am tired of spelling out how stoooopid American Middle East policy is. It is obvious to anyone how counterproductive it is. Let's say Obama orders a drone strike to kill the 16 year old son of a radical and the drone blows up an internet café in Yemen with 30 other kids in it. Now, as a parent, if my kid was in that café and got, I absolutely guarantee you I would get my revenge one way or another on the country responsible. This actually happened by the way. The best part of the story was the kid was a US citizen, and guaranteed by the Constitution to get a trial, but hey...let's execute him along with a bunch of innocents.

But no matter the President, no matter what party, this stupid bullshit has been going on for almost 70 years. Then we scratch our heads and wonder why they hate us so much.
We only care about the Middle East because of oil and protecting Israel. Produce our own fuel from hydrogen, natural gas, solar, landfill methane, renewable plant based fuels, and drill baby drill. An all of the above approach.

I would love to walk away from the region as long as the terrorists would stay home. Let them settle their own issues. We can leave a carrier group in the Mediterranean and Arabian Sea just in case they forget we support Israel.

That is precisely why we need to make every effort to wean ourselves off oil from the Middle East.
That would be a good start, but probably wouldn't be enough, God and his prophets were born there, or so people believe.

So, yea.

The US support for Saudi Arabia is probably the single biggest problem. Where you you think Wahhabism comes from? Saudi Arabia is probably the single most dangerous country there and we have to look at this:

6a00d8341c62f553ef01156fc37a6a970b-800wi

Sounds like you agree that being nice to them doesn't prevent terrorism, either, which was my point.

Wrong, it is a foreign policy issue. Saddam never allowed these nuts in Iraq: let's take him out. Same with Libya.

If you continually destabilize the middle east, you are just making fertile soil for terrorism. Exactly how many times has Switzerland been attacked by Jihadists? Our continual interventionist policy there does nothing but make the odds 100% we will get attacked.The only reason we are in the Middle East so the money will keep rolling in for Lockheed Martin, Dow, etc etc etc etc.

If you want to stop terrorism, you strike at the root causes: ignorance and poverty. Or you can step back and let Russia and Iran get attacked by suicide bombers, which we are already seeing.

Agree on Iraq and Libya.

But neither were destabilized when bin Laden was organizing terrorist attacks on the US in the 90's.

Russia has been fighting Muslim extremists for the better part of 35 years. That hasn't stopped their focus on the USA.

The Swiss have had very few incidents, but they also low Muslim population (for Europe), a Muslim population that didn't migrate from batshit crazy countries, and a high rate of gun ownership*. So apparently immigration restrictions and guns don't automatically equate to "bad" between the Alps.

*according to wiki, Swiss foriegners from a specific list of mostly Muslim countries are banned from owning guns. Are the Swiss practical or wildly racist, backwards @sshats?

Sounds like you agree that being nice to them doesn't prevent terrorism, either, which was my point.

You are Tom Crean's dream recruit. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Being nice to them doesn't stop terrorism, killing them indiscriminately encourages it. The US Middle East policy is as much to blame as the extremists. We are their biggest recruiter. Ralphie pretty much covered this already.

Agree on Iraq and Libya.

But neither were destabilized when bin Laden was organizing terrorist attacks on the US in the 90's.

Russia has been fighting Muslim extremists for the better part of 35 years. That hasn't stopped their focus on the USA.

The Swiss have had very few incidents, but they also low Muslim population (for Europe), a Muslim population that didn't migrate from batshit crazy countries, and a high rate of gun ownership*. So apparently immigration restrictions and guns don't automatically equate to "bad" between the Alps.

*according to wiki, Swiss foriegners from a specific list of mostly Muslim countries are banned from owning guns. Are the Swiss practical or wildly racist, backwards @sshats?

It's been well known by all strategist and military scholars since 300 BC that fighting a war like this is an auto loss. And, yet we keep doing it. Vietnam taught us nothing.

It's been well known by all strategist and military scholars since 300 BC that fighting a war like this is an auto loss. And, yet we keep doing it. Vietnam taught us nothing.

Dick Cheney disagrees with you. He is a very, very rich man thanks to the Iraq war he pushed for.

He should be hung, but the righties probably love him. He kills evildoers all while being a capitalists.

I bet MTIOTF and VPM love him.

What can you tell me about Dylan Stroud that fits your rhetoric?

Or Adam Lanza?

Or Timothy McVeigh?

Or Dylan Seabold?

How many of the mass shootings on US soil in the past year have been performed by non-Muslims or even Christians specifically?
Why were those done? Why did the fellow in New Orleans shoot up a bunch of people last week? They were crazy people right? There is a huge difference in individual crazy people shooting others and a well funded ideology that wants to kill people because they exist. Muslim terrorists want to kill us not because of something we did, but who we are. We are not muslim. This is what is missing from people's understanding. We can't appease people who are trying to wipe us out because of who we are. They are at war with us. This couple was part of this war. Do you see the difference?

I agree, but once we leave the area because we don't need oil anymore, they'll probably hate us for abandoning them and leaving them destitute. We can't win.

Dick Cheney disagrees with you. He is a very, very rich man thanks to the Iraq war he pushed for.

He should be hung, but the righties probably love him. He kills evildoers all while being a capitalists.

and he can afford to be cavalier about the whole thing too (literally and figuratively). He has a bad ticker. He can cash in as much as he's able to and ride out the rest of his life a gagillionaire. What does he care if domestic terror attacks increase over the next decade? Chances are he won't be around to be effected by them.

Why were those done? Why did the fellow in New Orleans shoot up a bunch of people last week? They were crazy people right? There is a huge difference in individual crazy people shooting others and a well funded ideology that wants to kill people because they exist. Muslim terrorists want to kill us not because of something we did, but who we are. We are not muslim. This is what is missing from people's understanding. We can't appease people who are trying to wipe us out because of who we are. They are at war with us. This couple was part of this war. Do you see the difference?

So Christians who do terrible things are crazy? Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

and he can afford to be cavalier about the whole thing too (literally and figuratively). He has a bad ticker. He can cash in as much as he's able to and ride out the rest of his life a gagillionaire. What does he care if domestic terror attacks increase over the next decade? Chances are he won't be around to be effected by them.

That's why he is named Dick.

Yea, that whole theory he (and others) had about supporting our troops with technology thus making them more effective actually worked. We almost equaled Roman Legionaire's in kill ratio (12:1) and the US finally became an effective combat troop in the 90's. Regardless of what WW2 movies show, we were basically a military joke for much of the 20th century. Probably the most ineffective combat force of all major nations and that includes the French. (Korea, Vietnam kinda proves this) Anyways, this prolonged battle of political attrition can't prosper. They have nothing to lose, and we're unwilling to completely destroy them.

Read the following article. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/3/syed-farook-wife-had-5000-rounds-of-ammunition-15-/
And then tell me that these people are not at war with us.

Yup, you are exactly the type of person they are at war with. Absolutely. I only wish you dumb fks, on both sides, would leave the rest of us out of it. We don't care about corporate profit. We don't care about American political expansion. We don't care about your idiot God myths. We only want to eat, drink, fk, and sleep. So. leave us the fk alone and go play your stupid retarded reindeer games somewhere else. .

Last edited:
Reactions: IUecho87
Read the following article. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/3/syed-farook-wife-had-5000-rounds-of-ammunition-15-/
And then tell me that these people are not at war with us.

You sure they aren't just crazy?

Adam Lanza had an arsenal too. But he was crazy, not at war with us.

Timothy McVeigh blew up a freaking building. But he was crazy.

Answer me this...what percentage of domestic mass shootings involve Muslims vs. 'crazy' Christians? and after you answer that, tell me which one we should be more scared of on a daily basis.

Agree on Iraq and Libya.

FL33, you realize we trained Bib Laden and what became the command structure for both Al-Qaeda and the Taliban when they were fighting the USSR correct? We trained the people that helped attack us in Somalia, the USS Cole, and 9/11. So that is why I am saying our policy in the middle east is moronic. By the way, 9/11 was (allegedly) funded by several members of the Saudi royal family, you know our "ally."

So instead of learning the lesson of 1970s-80s, we then arm and probably some cases trained the remnants of Al-Qaeda in Iraq to fight Assad in Syria. You know them as ISIS.

And yes, I would be more than willing to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees, because I don't see a Jihadi under every burqa. I know I have far more to fear from right-wing extremist shitheads like VPM than I do one of the 6 million Muslims already living in the US.

Both of those were mistakes. We have also made serious missteps by not backing Assad, not funding secular groups to relatively moderate groups in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya. A dictator who tortures his own people is better than this sadly.

Also, were these people attending mosque in this country? And if so, is that mosque being looked at?

All of these acts are being committed by Salafis. If we really want to resolve this all Salafi's need to be rounded up and deported and/or imprisoned somehow. This is plainly Salafi Islam jihad.

I agree with some about gun control in this thread, but that is a separate issue entirely. When people are getting into explosives gun laws are irrelevant to them.

Yup, you are exactly the type of person they are at war with. Absolutely. I only wish you dumb fks, on both sides, would leave the rest of us out of it. We don't care about corporate profit. We don't care about American political expansion. We don't care about your idiot God myths. We only want to eat, drink, fk, and sleep. So. leave us the fk alone and go play your stupid retarded reindeer games somewhere else. .
The scary part is VPM is far more developed than these wacks. Arabs are nomadic, completely undeveloped people living in the 7th century.

Reactions: mike41703
You sure they aren't just crazy?

Adam Lanza had an arsenal too. But he was crazy, not at war with us.

Timothy McVeigh blew up a freaking building. But he was crazy.

Answer me this...what percentage of domestic mass shootings involve Muslims vs. 'crazy' Christians? and after you answer that, tell me which one we should be more scared of on a daily basis.

Lanza was a mentally ill individual. I thought that was pretty well documented. And shot up a school he attended.

McViegh was an anti govt anarchist.....that's why he attacked a federal govt building. Which was over 20 years ago.

Neither are relevant to the motives in this case, but I realize you are just in CYA mode for your original moronic post.

I guess you are offended for calling out crazy ass muslims....as crazy ass muslims. People using religion to kill people. Not really aware of too many, of any other religion, which use their religion as justification for killing total randoms consistently. Maybe you know of some.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT