ADVERTISEMENT

Hot damn! Another mass shooting!

I haven't looked yet, but I'd bet they aren't Mooslim either.
Taking place on a public golf course. Anyone seen McNutt?!! Guess he finally snapped over that misplaced rake.

https://www.rt.com/usa/324372-san-bernardino-active-shooter/

But also close to a Planned Parenthood.

And now it's at a building that houses developmental disabled people. Still could be McNutt I suppose. I like how they say it's one place, then change it, then change it again.

Last edited:
Sounds like a really organized hit...the softest of targets (disabled folks home)...

The Inland Regional Center where this shooting has taken place in San Bernardino provides social services for individuals with developmental disabilities. This is still an active shooter situation. Local police, FBI, and ATF are all on-scene.

Good Lord, how on earth is THAT a targeted mass shooting location?!?!

The Inland Regional Center where this shooting has taken place in San Bernardino provides social services for individuals with developmental disabilities. This is still an active shooter situation. Local police, FBI, and ATF are all on-scene.

Good Lord, how on earth is THAT a targeted mass shooting location?!?!

Ted Cruz just reported all 3 shooters are transgendered Democrats.

When the youngest hits 18, I am moving back to Alaska and homesteading as far away from other human beings as possible.

You know who endorses this plan?

aattp-palin-fb-post.jpg

according to some media outlets, this is the 355th mass shooting in America this year. So slightly more than once a day, some random group of people in some random place in America has been shot at/killed. We're in some sort of sick game of Russian roulette every time we walk out our doors.

I'd go with disgruntled ex employee or ISIS. At the moment strong lead toward ISIS based on the reports of multiple shooters and body armour and the soft target.

Why would they go for a home for disabled people?

If they have the people ready and armed wouldn't they go for something more high profile?

Reports now indicate the shooters targeted a meeting in a conference room, perhaps to an outside group not necessarily related to the disability center itself.

Why would they go for a home for disabled people?

If they have the people ready and armed wouldn't they go for something more high profile?

Well perhaps they are planning to make multiple attacks. This was the easiest of pickings. Also, they want to show their grizzly nautre and complete lack of conscious by killing disabled people.

Well perhaps they are planning to make multiple attacks. This was the easiest of pickings. Also, they want to show their grizzly nautre and complete lack of conscious by killing disabled people.

I would think attacking a mall would be a much better target. This home still separates the average person from the act, A mall is a place everybody goes, it strikes fear in people. That's what they want.

I would think attacking a mall would be a much better target. This home still separates the average person from the act, A mall is a place everybody goes, it strikes fear in people. That's what they want.
You would think, but I'm not sure how logical they are in the first place. New shooting in Houston FYI at a health clinic.

Just wait until finally we have a shooting where the shooters scream "Admiral Ackbar!" and blow themselves up.
That would so be a trap where ISIS actually yells out Praise Jesus or something...

Hearing possible Farooq Saeed as possible shooter.... scanner noise had some other info but will hold off for more info.
what a relief to all the conservatives if true. They don't even have to wake Wayne LaPierre so he can trout out his tired "good guys with guns kill bad guys with guns" tripe. They can just start shouting their racists/xenophobic/fascist core beliefs a little louder now.

I bet Donald Trump is typing a speech about registering all Muslims and building a wall in ALL CAPS as we speak....

This is some crazy shit! That's a whole lot of law enforcement vehicles and individuals at the scene of the police shootout with the suspects.

Video from an employee looked like 5 shooters... Plus a possible employee inside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT