ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Covid nurse disciplined

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
‘Hot’ nurse disciplined for wearing bra and panties under see-through PPE gown

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/nurse-disciplined-for-wearing-only-bra-and-panties-under-ppe-gown/

nurse-ppe-russia-01.jpg

I was on the student council in high school and one of our duties was to decide what would be included in spirit week leading up to homecoming. I had the idea for punk rock day. It looked like a success as I walked into school. My girlfriend's best friend had her locker near mine. She had moved to town from Newport Beach California and had a way of dressing much different than most. When she came to school wearing a black trashbag and hiking boots for punk rock day, she didn't realize it was transparent. I quickly gave her a sweatshirt from my locker and walked her out of the school and to her car before a teacher could see her. That image is one I will never forget.

I'm sure this nurse lifted the spirits of her patients like my friend did for many of us that day.

Reactions: BigMobe and kkott
I was on the student council in high school and one of our duties was to decide what would be included in spirit week leading up to homecoming. I had the idea for punk rock day. It looked like a success as I walked into school. My girlfriend's best friend had her locker near mine. She had moved to town from Newport Beach California and had a way of dressing much different than most. When she came to school wearing a black trashbag and hiking boots for punk rock day, she didn't realize it was transparent. I quickly gave her a sweatshirt from my locker and walked her out of the school and to her car before a teacher could see her. That image is one I will never forget.

I'm sure this nurse lifted the spirits of her patients like my friend did for many of us that day.
Those wacky crazy school days.
bluto-animal-house_1024x1024.jpg

When she came to school wearing a black trashbag and hiking boots for punk rock day, she didn't realize it was transparent. I quickly gave her a sweatshirt from my locker and walked her out of the school and to her car before a teacher could see her. That image is one I will never forget.

I am sure it did a whole more than the lifting of spirits, being teenagers and all.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
The incoming Freshman college class/rising graduate HS classes are not all being able to enjoy so many traditions this year which are normally afforded to those in their position, as they make their transitions to either post-secondary education or to the ranks of the working class.
I don't have kids at this age, but I'm guessing this is hard on the 17/18 year olds.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't have kids at this age, but I'm guessing this is hard on the 17/18 year olds.
My younger daughter graduated from college last year, and my son graduates from college next year. I am hoping that his senior year doesn't get ruined. He had a very nice internship abroad set up for this summer, which of course got canceled. My daughter was in the midst of job searching, which of course got squashed (she lives in NYC).

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
So jaded.

You never even considered this ol skool perv tech?

images
I didn't walk around with a camera back then. One of my friends in our group text is always sending embarrassing pictures of us that we had no clue he had taken. Nobody remembers seeing him with a camera. He would be this guy.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT