ADVERTISEMENT

Horrendous Choke Job by Tom Allen

This was the freakin Gator Bowl!!!! Not the Rose Bowl, Outback, Citrus or even Music City. It’s a mid tear bowl. Because the game was January 2nd, don’t get it twisted... It’s not a big time Bowl. You dipshits who call for CTA’s head are clueless. Stop!! Go back to watching your Fighting Irish in meaningless games or getting their ass kicked in games that matter. You guy’s suck and we don’t need you!!!! Piss off....

I think you guys got a good coach in Allen, he seems genuine and the kids are playing hard for each other, great game...a little too great for my taste

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
It’s a so so bowl game. I agree. I guess when you’ve been irrelevant for 25 plus years these bowl games matter and momentum is huge for next year. Also, Tom Allen is one of the highest paid employees for the state of Indiana. He should have been better-period.

This was the freakin Gator Bowl!!!! Not the Rose Bowl, Outback, Citrus or even Music City. It’s a mid tear bowl. Because the game was January 2nd, don’t get it twisted... It’s not a big time Bowl. You dipshits who call for CTA’s head are clueless. Stop!! Go back to watching your Fighting Irish in meaningless games or getting their ass kicked in games that matter. You guy’s suck and we don’t need you!!!! Piss off....

I wouldn’t put the Music City bowl above the Gator like the Rose, Outback, and Citrus. Not sure how you reached that conclusion.

Reactions: kobis18
I wouldn’t put the Music City bowl above the Gator like the Rose, Outback, and Citrus. Not sure how you reached that conclusion.

it was a better bowl. Fact are facts. Again, don’t let the date of the game fool you. The CFP has ruined bowl games this year. They played the 28th, after that who gave two shits about bowl games? The Rose (yes) Sugar( I’m 26 and went to bed at halftime) Citrus or Outback? I flipped back and forth but didn’t care. My point is..... Nobody cares that we lost this game!!!!!! Nobody!!! They care we played in a bowl game. That’s it!!

FBS teams were 0-471 when trailing by 13 or more and less than 5 minutes remaining. IU became the first team in the FBS this season to let a team off the mat.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxCoke
giphy.gif

Reactions: mlkearney21
It’s a so so bowl game. I agree. I guess when you’ve been irrelevant for 25 plus years these bowl games matter and momentum is huge for next year. Also, Tom Allen is one of the highest paid employees for the state of Indiana. He should have been better-period.

He had a rough night. No worse than the gum chomper however that coaches the basketball team. Now there is a guy that should be making half his salary.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT