ADVERTISEMENT

Hope the tweet Whop just sent doesn't mean more defections

When he was a little boy, he loved eating Whoppers from BK. So much so, that his dad started calling him Whop. It stuck.
Yeah, knew that, which is great by the way. Guess I should have adjusted the thread to ask what Whop means in the tweet he just sent out.

He might have known about Sampson James.

Maybe, but he also might have seen Ellis being targeted at RB and new freshman looking like a beast?

I don't get angry at a kid making their own decisions, but I do seriously question how smart it is and how not biding time, working hard and being ready would be a much better choice. Winters/Walker/Gest might be in the mix if they were here. OR...maybe Ellis and new FR are already faster, show more promise than James who didn't seem like an OSU 4-star RB in his first season in my view.

Who knows but STILL think IU is in relatively fine shape and wouldn't be surprised if another grad transfer RB finds his way to IU by fall. (And would love for Mr. Football to be next season't "Rudy" type feel good story, but not as a one-play only, but as a real deal contributor.

ADVERTISEMENT