ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Solo: what says the AOTF: hot or not?

Yea but she has a growler. So, no freakin way

Question: how do you know it's her gear? It's the internet, for goodness sake. I'm just basing it off looks, body, etc... not vag pics that claim to be HS. She is a bigger gal who has some mannish features, but I still say hot... enuff.

Question: how do you know it's her gear? It's the internet, for goodness sake. I'm just basing it off looks, body, etc... not vag pics that claim to be HS. She is a bigger gal who has some mannish features, but I still say hot... enuff.

Didn't she pretty much admit that it was her gear?

She is a bigger gal who has some mannish features, but I still say hot... enuff.

are two words that should never be in a sentence together. lol ..

And yea, that is most likely her growler on display. I'm not clownin' on you or anything, I just assumed you didn't know... but... if you did...... *retch!*

are two words that should never be in a sentence together. lol ..

And yea, that is most likely her growler on display. I'm not clownin' on you or anything, I just assumed you didn't know... but... if you did...... *retch!*
when I say mannish, I mean just that she's muscular and bigger, I've not seen the pics you all are talking about and was questioning why you think its her? It wouldn't be much of a sensation if the pics were all trimmed up and "regular".

There are a couple newscasters here in Charlotte I've met that are attractive but bigger and have some mannish features, but I still think they are hot, eminently do-able, and would guess everyone on here save Cap and his teammates would find attractive:

17860287_BG1.jpg

Maureen OBoyle formerly of Current Affair I think? She's great looking, but I've met and talked to her several times and she's tall and has big (aka man) hands.

WBTV.jpg

Also Molly Grantham. Both these women are 5'8" plus I would guess and aren't the petite type, and they have the advantage of being on TV with tons of makeup and fashion folks. Hope Solo is a world class athlete who has to train to be where she is. Exempt the vag pics, you still don't find HS attractive?

Last edited:
when I say mannish, I mean just that she's muscular and bigger, I've not seen the pics you all are talking about and was questioning why you think its her? It wouldn't be much of a sensation if she was all trimmed up and "regular".
I would normally say, "Dude, just quit while you're ahead."
At this point, just quit digging a deeper hole.

Reactions: C-$
Blechhhhh, I wouldn't hit that gaping axe wound with a stolen peter. That thing looks angry...

This post is superfluous...Everyone knew that.

Yet, you are AOTF Pi....3.1428....a constant.

And, somehow, it's reassuring knowing that you are out there, a true constant in this ever fluxing world.

Carry on...
He would make a great wing man. Just sayin'

Reactions: Foosier
3300+ views? Regardless of your view of her (or her gash), Hope seems to move the meter. Also an illustration of the lameness of this board right now. The new format has killed the AOTF interest and CTC's brand of bball is killing my IU bball interest. Good thing I have a dog, you can depend on them!

3300+ views? Regardless of your view of her (or her gash), Hope seems to move the meter. Also an illustration of the lameness of this board right now. The new format has killed the AOTF interest and CTC's brand of bball is killing my IU bball interest. Good thing I have a dog, you can depend on them!
Nice deflection.

What are you complaining about? I don't get it. You started a conversation about Hope, and you got one. For those of us who have seen her slag dripping growler, well, no conversation about her could continue without mentioning the abomination that is her c*** and how knowing that it's there in it's vomit inducing glory doesn't promote an opinion of hot but instead a retch of disgust.

No one said it was an uninteresting thread, no one said it was a bad thread. It was the best thread yesterday. The only thing said, and I don't get why you would take any offense, or if you even did, is her that crotch is disgusting and nasty .. Should we have just ignored her gaping growler? I for one can't. It's disgusting.

What are you complaining about? I don't get it. You started a conversation about Hope, and you got one. For those of us who have seen her slag dripping growler, well, no conversation about her could continue without mentioning the abomination that is her c*** and how knowing that it's there in it's vomit inducing glory doesn't promote an opinion of hot but instead a retch of disgust.

No one said it was an uninteresting thread, no one said it was a bad thread. It was the best thread yesterday. The only thing said, and I don't get why you would take any offense, or if you even did, is her that crotch is disgusting and nasty .. Should we have just ignored her gaping growler? I for one can't. It's disgusting.

What I find most repulsive is she likely sent that picture to someone who would presumably enjoy her getting horny enough to the point that her growler (love that word) was just gaping and dripping everywhere........... My God that thing could swallow a 2-liter.......

Who's complaining, or taking offense? Merely making an observation that that's a ton of views; the most in recent memory and that Hope seems to move the meter. I don't care what her vag looks like, just pointing out that your evaluation is going a bit deeper than standard hot/not vote. I was more interested in the comments about "mannish" features being mutually exclusive to being hot, if that's what you were saying. I tried posting pics of a couple newscasters on the air here in Charlotte that I, and I think most on here would, definitely consider hot, but that are taller/bigger gals with some mannish features. I think some bigger/taller ladies can be very attractive, so I thought that was kind of interesting but that didn't really garner any discussion. Maybe a future thread. Have a brownie and chill.

Well, I wasn't sure, because it did sound like you were complaining. My bad... It's cool. No need to go further.

Could you see the pics of Maureen OBoyle and Molly Grantham? Hot or not to you? Both of them are probably 5'9" but I think are very hot (although Molly's slipped a bit since motherhood). When I've met or seen them, I was surprised at their height and noticed both had some mannish features (hands, thicker body: not petite, jawbone, teeth and such) but still found them very hot. As I said, that might make an interesting future thread.

Could you see the pics of Maureen OBoyle and Molly Grantham? Hot or not to you? Both of them are probably 5'9" but I think are very hot (although Molly's slipped a bit since motherhood). When I've met or seen them, I was surprised at their height and noticed both had some mannish features (hands, thicker body: not petite, jawbone, teeth and such) but still found them very hot. As I said, that might make an interesting future thread.

I need to see their goodies before making an assessment... vbg

This post is superfluous...Everyone knew that.

Yet, you are AOTF Pi....3.1428....a constant.

And, somehow, it's reassuring knowing that you are out there, a true constant in this ever fluxing world.

Carry on...
I like pie....

Who's complaining, or taking offense? Merely making an observation that that's a ton of views; the most in recent memory and that Hope seems to move the meter. I don't care what her vag looks like, just pointing out that your evaluation is going a bit deeper than standard hot/not vote. I was more interested in the comments about "mannish" features being mutually exclusive to being hot, if that's what you were saying. I tried posting pics of a couple newscasters on the air here in Charlotte that I, and I think most on here would, definitely consider hot, but that are taller/bigger gals with some mannish features. I think some bigger/taller ladies can be very attractive, so I thought that was kind of interesting but that didn't really garner any discussion. Maybe a future thread. Have a brownie and chill.

So you like to bang dudes? Whatever man...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT