ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Solo: what says the AOTF: hot or not?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
I say hot; always have a thing for female athletes though.

Hope-Solo-Suspended-.jpg

hope-solo-belligerent-101.jpg

Hope-Solo-Facts.jpg

As a celebrity fantasy figure...no way. If she was in our accounting dept, yeah I'd hit it once.

Reactions: C-$
I say hot. That last picture she looks like the chick from Newsroom (Olivia Munn?).
olivia_munn.jpg

You saw it, I know you did. And, well.. do you disagree? Or are you one of those that think they all look the same or it doesn't matter. Because they don't and it damn sure does.

You saw it, I know you did. And, well.. do you disagree? Or are you one of those that think they all look the same or it doesn't matter. Because they don't and it damn sure does.

Dude.... I didn't see it......

And, no, they absolutely DO NOT all look the same.

I have seen a few recently that are pretty nice to look at.

Dude.... I didn't see it......

And, no, they absolutely DO NOT all look the same.

I have seen a few recently that are pretty nice to look at.
Do not seek the treasure ..

Yea, dude, it's kinda' gapey, and unkempt. It's the gapey part I couldn't get over. The proverbial slag dripping gash. After seeing it, I think "we should be friends only" is the only route to go.. or ..I might, on a desperate night, PIIHB, it at least looked normal but I think I would take a razor to it first just to clean it up a bit.

This is a fun conversation, huh? lol ....

Reactions: IU40IU

Yea, dude, it's kinda' gapey, and unkempt. It's the gapey part I couldn't get over. The proverbial slag dripping gash. After seeing it, I think "we should be friends only" is the only route to go.. or ..I might, on a desperate night, PIIHB, it at least looked normal but I think I would take a razor to it first just to clean it up a bit.

Hold on, I just passed out...

A tad too descriptive for me...

Good grief. And you think the penis is unattractive?

Good grief. And you think the penis is unattractive?

There is nothing on this world more beautiful than a perfectly shaped and cared for vulva and vag. Nothing. It's like a velvety silky flower that blooms and purrs when I pet it.

Last edited:
Don't like the body and tattoo's? Not normally a big tattoo guy, but something about her.........I do like Alex and Julie also

No, not a tat guy... Not to say I won't be with a girl that has them, but they are not a turn on for me.

Most of the girls I've been with have had one or two small ones but they weren't normally visible.

Shit.

Curiosity got the best of me...

That was NOT cool...

No, not a tat guy... Not to say I won't be with a girl that has them, but they are not a turn on for me.

Most of the girls I've been with have had one or two small ones but they weren't normally visible.
I agree, not usually a big fan of a lot but.....................I don't know what it is about her besides her great bod.....maybe the placement of some of them.

Shit.

Curiosity got the best of me...

That was NOT cool...

I took a look at those pics a couple weeks ago. This scene from 'Knocked Up' is the closest thing to my reaction to that 'thing' she has living in her pants.

EDIT: Video is NSFW, but then again neither is this entire thread.

Reactions: C-$

I know she has hotter teammates, but that's what makes her interesting. She's more in the news and more on the border of the hot/not fence.

I know she has hotter teammates, but that's what makes her interesting. She's more in the news and more on the border of the hot/not fence.
Yea but she has a growler. So, no freakin way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT