ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Oliver Comes Back To Bloomington To Work Out

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Here's hoping Oliver comes back to Bloomington to stay in shape over the summer while he's still pursuing his NFL dream.

Saw that the Eagles waived him the other day. I don't know whether he cleared waivers or not. If he did I think it would be a smart move on his part to come back and work out while waiting for another call.

I'd imagine he'd be welcomed.

Here's hoping Oliver comes back to Bloomington to stay in shape over the summer while he's still pursuing his NFL dream.

Saw that the Eagles waived him the other day. I don't know whether he cleared waivers or not. If he did I think it would be a smart move on his part to come back and work out while waiting for another call.

I'd imagine he'd be welcomed.
The caption of your post caught my attention because I couldn't figure out who "Hope Oliver" was (lol).

Oliver's a good player and it would be great to see him get a shot.

Last I saw is Oliver is now with the Colts. I question Oliver leaving early and I think there needs to be a better system for these kids that don't get drafted like they are told by the NFL board. Maybe they could change the rules so if players haven't received money and aren't drafted they could return to their college football team. I don't know the answer but I do know too many leave school early and end up not playing in the league.

Reactions: Monday QB and 76-1
I must have missed him signing with the Colts-hope he sticks if that's the case. Practice squad maybe. But he did leave too early IMHO.

I must have missed him signing with the Colts-hope he sticks if that's the case. Practice squad maybe. But he did leave too early IMHO.
I checked the Colts site and couldn't find anything about his having signed. He did attend an open workout (to area players) back in April . Maybe that's where the confusion lies. I do hope he signed with them though...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT