ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers host #17 Michigan on BTN

Didn't notice mason Toye in the 1st half. Wonder if he's injured.

They mentioned Justin Rennicks still injured. Any one know if they think he will play this year or needs to be redshirted.

Hoosiers with 1-0 lead and a couple opportunities. Could have had a penalty shot possibly. Dorsey taken down in the box.
Michigan playing fairly welll. Has gotten quite a few corners.

Reactions: snowling
Toye is playing in 2nd half. Didn't notice him in the 1st.

Tied up now on defensive lapse by Hoosiers.

Dorsey with a couple tremendous opportunities but couldn't get it to go.

Reactions: snowling
Flipped back and forth between this game and the Cubs. I was surprised at how wet it is down there, Indy got almost no rain.

I am a soccer novice, but the team seemed flat vs an aggressive UM squad. Interested in the views of more knowledgeable fans than myself.

Flipped back and forth between this game and the Cubs. I was surprised at how wet it is down there, Indy got almost no rain.

I am a soccer novice, but the team seemed flat vs an aggressive UM squad. Interested in the views of more knowledgeable fans than myself.

Agree. I thought IU started aggressive and focused, but UM really took that role about the half. I really enjoyed the IU/UMD match; this one, not so much. Besides being aggressive and taking the match to them, we were sloppy and careless at times. Defense and goalkeeper got us a draw. Also, a novice, so jump in there with comments and opinions.

Go Hoosiers!

I hope i am not correct - but it looks like another year of a lot of ties. We seem unable to score goals against good teams. If you only score 1 goal, you allow every team to be in the game. We need to develop an offense that can score 2-4 goals a game!

Reactions: mazz
ADVERTISEMENT