ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers heading to ..Battle For Atlantis

Reactions: Hatchets7times
Really like what Woody is doing with our schedule. Says a lot about the mentality he is instilling in the program.

Would love to make this trip. But how many seats are in that place? Can't be many.
It is pretty small but every seat is gonna be pretty damn good. maybe 2500-4k? Obviously will be a bigger turnout for this than a preseason exhibition with a foreign country....

I would guess it will sell out with IU being the overwhelming biggest fanbase.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
It is pretty small but every seat is gonna be pretty damn good. maybe 2500-4k? Obviously will be a bigger turnout for this than a preseason exhibition with a foreign country....

I would guess it will sell out with IU being the overwhelming biggest fanbase.
It’s a cool looking intimate venue. Dark except the court area.

Reactions: Cavanagh
It’s a cool looking intimate venue. Dark except the court area.
I loved it. I had no media credentials at that point, and you could literally go walk on the court and shoot around the night before the game (I might have channeled my inner MJ for 10 minutes on the court).

Bahamas don't give a F. They want Americans money, and don't care what you do. My kinda spot.

I loved it. I had no media credentials at that point, and you could literally go walk on the court and shoot around the night before the game (I might have channeled my inner MJ for 10 minutes on the court).

Bahamas don't give a F. They want Americans money, and don't care what you do. My kinda spot.
I’d say we are a go. My wife and I will be together 20 years coming up. I looked at the packages and they are pretty reasonable. Probably cost 12-13000 all in for the week. My nephews and sister etc… will probably go too.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT