ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier football

swaff88

Redshirt
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2008
I know we are all pissed that we gave away this bowl game I hope everyone has the foresight to realize where we are. While
I did not agree with every coaching decision I think our team played a great game and I am Proud of our team. I look forward to next year and think we have a lot to look forward to. This program is in the rise and if we all get behind it we can be great! Love IU always and forever!

Fans need to go to games. We have a very young team.

I know we are all pissed that we gave away this bowl game I hope everyone has the foresight to realize where we are. While
I did not agree with every coaching decision I think our team played a great game and I am Proud of our team. I look forward to next year and think we have a lot to look forward to. This program is in the rise and if we all get behind it we can be great! Love IU always and forever!

Agreed. Obviously, CTA is learning on the job, but he is getting the players we need and they are playing their hearts out for him. Would have been great to get this Win (recruiting, fanbase, player confidence, etc) , but they played tough and now have to work hard to win their Bowl Game next year. Excited for this new Era of IU Football to continue! GO IU!

We will be MUCH better next year! We lose only 2 sr's on offense and two on defense, plus another 1-2 that even play. Not one of them is irreplaceable!

Insert Penix, a healthy Scott, a more experienced James, hopefully Cronk returns and the addition of the redshirt frosh and this team should be very good.

Buy season tickets and support these kids! They deserve it!

ADVERTISEMENT