ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question

Lucy01

Hall of Famer
Sep 16, 2014
I would like to hear what you dislike the most about President Trump. Please leave out that he lies, but the real things you hate about him.

That he goes full force scorched earth when he has already driven the left to their storm shelters (crying spaces). I do think he needs to understand that there is a time to dam the torpedo's and other times to dish out ice snow cones. He needs to play down to the truly lowest denominator (divider) better. Throw the dog a bone damnit!

But that is the thing I dislike about him most.

Close 2nd would be disrespect for vets (McCain, Khan, etc) while being a draft dodger, Russian obsequiousness, defaulting creditors, cheats on his wives, megalomaniacal disposition.

Most others I can deal with.

I would like to hear what you dislike the most about President Trump. Please leave out that he lies, but the real things you hate about him.
His lying can't be separated from his other faults. It's always a part of his bullying. It's always part of his bragging. It's always part of his taking credit for things he hasn't come close to achieving. It's always part of his efforts to deflect attention away from things he is vulnerable on. It's always part of the reasons he gives for supporting certain legislation or opposing other proposals. It's always part of his reasons for supporting certain candidates/officeholders and opposing others. It's always part of his criticism of people.

Lying is part of everything he does. There is nothing about Trump that anyone can trust.

About a month ago I was watching TV one night while my five year-old was playing with toys on the family room floor. At one point I walked into the kitchen to get something, and about two minutes later she walked in with a HORRIFIED look on her face. With a quivering voice she asked me "Daddy, is Donald REALLY taking kids away from their parents?"

I won't lie for him, so I told her the truth. "Yes. He IS taking kids away from their parents, but you don't have to worry. He can't take you away from us. Remember when I told you he is a really bad guy? Now you see what I mean."

I could give myself carpal-tunnel listing all the things I hate about the guy, but just the fact that I have to tell my kids that the alleged President is a bad guy who can't be trusted is way more than enough.

I could give myself carpal-tunnel listing all the things I hate about the guy, but just the fact that I have to tell my kids that the alleged President is a bad guy who can't be trusted is way more than enough.
That's the shame thing I was talking about.

His bullying and name calling, basically acting like a toddler. Every single day.

His bullying and name calling, basically acting like a toddler. Every single day.
Yes Zeke, But none of those things should really bother you. They don’t effect you on a personal level. If you never heard of Trump again your life would not change.

About a month ago I was watching TV one night while my five year-old was playing with toys on the family room floor. At one point I walked into the kitchen to get something, and about two minutes later she walked in with a HORRIFIED look on her face. With a quivering voice she asked me "Daddy, is Donald REALLY taking kids away from their parents?"

I won't lie for him, so I told her the truth. "Yes. He IS taking kids away from their parents, but you don't have to worry. He can't take you away from us. Remember when I told you he is a really bad guy? Now you see what I mean."

Well you would be correct as long as you never leave the country and return without a passport for your child. See, if you Mr. American went to Italy and you guys lost your child’s passports on your way back let’s say, guess what would happen? You would be separated until it could be proven you were the parents. It is actually an international agreement to help stop child abductions.

Reactions: 76-1 and Lucy01

I hate the fact he isn’t my neighbor. I’d loved to have grown up next to that fine piece of _ _ _ he has running around his humble abode. (Tic) :)

You should have told her the truth. The answer is "NO". American law requires that some illegally immigrating children be treated exactly as they are. Trump has no power to set aside the law. Our immigration services enforces the law Congress made and a previous President signed into law.

Reactions: Lucy01
I hate the fact he isn’t my neighbor. I’d loved to have grown up next to that fine piece of _ _ _ he has running around his humble abode. (Tic) :)
You have to admit Trump has been on a hell of a ride his whole life and lived it to the fullest! He is what the American dream is all about. He didn’t like how the country was being ran, So he did something about it!

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
You have to admit Trump has been on a hell of a ride his whole life and lived it to the fullest! He is what the American dream is all about. He didn’t like how the country was being ran, So he did something about it!
You could say the same about Hitler.

Reactions: cosmickid
Racist. Foolish. Hypocrite. Unpatriotic (puts self interest before the country). Corrupt.

Reactions: MaxCoke
But when he does he doesn't listen. Good listening is a trait the ego maniacs dismiss and leaders use.

Egomaniac is the thing I would say, which impacts a lot. He does not listen to others, he has little sympathy for others. He assumes he can bluff or bull his way through anything. He is amoral and does not have an ounce of modesty. All that stems from his egomania. He frankly would be entirely at home as a Bond villain. Well, except the audience would find him too over the top.

I hate the fact he is an awful human being and all his followers are zombie assholes who are ruining America. I hate the fact that people hear his words as an actual position to consider instead of the idiotic ramblings of a madman they really are. I hate the fact that so many Americans are dumb enough to be suckered in by his idiocy.

The left isn't satisfied with their own intrinsic loathing of Trump, they want everyone to hate him. As with antifa proper, dissimilar views are not tolerated.

I guess we all cannot be pure like the right, no one ever spent a single post here trying to spread the loathing of Obama. Sarcasm off. One frequent poster called Obama "narcissist-in-chief" frequently. Obama's narcissism is a minuscule amount compared to Trump's.

I guess we all cannot be pure like the right, no one ever spent a single post here trying to spread the loathing of Obama.
Nope, it isn't the same at all. Virtually all criticism of Obama was directed at his policies, not Obama as a person: Obamacare, dropping sanctions against Iran and paying them millions of dollars, the war in Syria. But there was never any criticism of Obama as a person like the venom and bile against Trump that we see on this forum on a daily basis.

Reactions: IUXC68
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT