ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming

AcuffRd

Junior
Feb 2, 2007
Anyone know when Homecoming is?

It was Oct 10th. But team is scheduled to be @ Minny that weekend now. Guess I dont need that hotel room anymore.

Do you mean the virtual homecoming? I imagine the big event of the weekend would be getting in one's car and then parading around the campus one-time honking your horn.

Do you mean the virtual homecoming? I imagine the big event of the weekend would be getting in one's car and then parading around the campus one-time honking your horn.

Assuming fans are allowed to go to the games. Several old classmates would always go to the homecoming game.

Assuming fans are allowed to go to the games. Several old classmates would always go to the homecoming game.
I'm floating the idea to people we sit with and tailgate with to meet at homecoming even if they don't allow fans. We can listen to the game while responsibly tailgating. I'd prefer it to be outside the stadium, but could be anywhere.

For me, the friends we only see during football season is an important reason to go to the games. I want there to be football, but a positive test from either team every week could cancel the game.week. I'm not confident we will play the entire schedule.

Reactions: DANC
I’m going over to the stadium, parking my car, and getting out to have a tailgate all by myself just so that I can feel some shred of normalcy. How thoroughly depressing this year has been.

I always wonder if this all plays into the curse of Indiana football?

You have one of the best seasons in 25 years. Go to a good bowl and then the following season is canned. Karma or whatever, it always seems like something obscure enters the picture.

I guess I’ll watch the SEC play this fall. Down there they say “Cancel the season? Over my dead body!”

I’m going over to the stadium, parking my car, and getting out to have a tailgate all by myself just so that I can feel some shred of normalcy. How thoroughly depressing this year has been.

I always wonder if this all plays into the curse of Indiana football?

You have one of the best seasons in 25 years. Go to a good bowl and then the following season is canned. Karma or whatever, it always seems like something obscure enters the picture.

I guess I’ll watch the SEC play this fall. Down there they say “Cancel the season? Over my dead body!”
Our group is planning a Bloomingto bar crawl in lieu of a homecoming tailgate.

If bars are open in Bloomington.

Our group is planning a Bloomingto bar crawl in lieu of a homecoming tailgate.

If bars are open in Bloomington.
Don't count on it. And it will be day to day for those who are operating. If a staff person is positive, most places are shutting down for a day or two at least.

Don't count on it. And it will be day to day for those who are operating. If a staff person is positive, most places are shutting down for a day or two at least.
Thanks, Mr. Sunshine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT