ADVERTISEMENT

Holy cats!.... IU taken first over all?....

clubjockey

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
As much as I'm surprised, I can't say its a bad pick.... I think at WORST (barring injury or something worse, God forbid), IU has to be good for 14 regular-season wins and another 2 or 3 in the tourney... And I really think even that is low... I can very easily see IU at 16-2... So that's a fine #1 pick. I doubt any team does a lot better than that... a game or two maybe.

Now I wonder when MSU is going to go...

somebody with more athority should pin the draft thread.

I guess it isn't worthwhile to check again pre 12/5?

The dream of early results is dead. Long live the dream.

Hope is a bad thing.

I tried another email to Gloriana

Same as the title of one of favorite Beatles tunes..."No Reply"

I'm thinking the longer this goes, the better for me. Still plenty of time for people to be scared off by bad results for some good teams, so they'll fall to me.

There's another side to that coin

Still plenty of time for bad teams to post fluke wins and get you to fall in love with them, only to have your heart broken when they come back to earth during conference play.

Uggh. Unfortunately that's usually me.

SMU and Dayton last year, and there was a very ugly Northern Illinois team that I recall from a previous season.

But I'm talking strictly about the 1-2 turn being an advantage for me. I never anticipated the later rounds, which I'll screw up, getting done early.

Not that it really matters, but if we don't get GF's pick tomorrow

I'm gone until next Monday after about 4:00pm tomorrow... as I'm sure are many players what with Thanksgiving and all...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT