ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm..... looks like the GA Sec of State has had a change of heart

As political campaign strategy, I hope this never dies because it puts every republican running for any office in a pickle.

On one hand I can just ask them 'do you recognize Joe Biden as the legitimate president?' and I can win on each yes or no answer.

If you say 'yes, I do' you just showed disloyalty to Trump.

If you say 'no I don't' then I can immediately put you in the conspiracy crazy box alongside Gohmert and MTG while tying to as a cowardly Trump acolyte while running video of Jan 6th in tv ads.

So yeah, I hope it keeps staying front and center in the republican party.

As political campaign strategy, I hope this never dies because it puts every republican running for any office in a pickle.

On one hand I can just ask them 'do you recognize Joe Biden as the legitimate president?' and I can win on each yes or no answer.

If you say 'no I don't' then I can immediately put you in the conspiracy crazy box alongside Gohmert and MTG while tying to as a cowardly Trump acolyte while running video of Jan 6th in tv ads.

Did you not read the tweet? The Republican SoS claimed last year the election was totally above board - a fair election.

Now he's wanted to know about missing ballots.

I would think you'd be interested if ballots are missing, but I guess it's only a Republican concern. I'm not surprised - it just shows your partisanship.

Did you not read the tweet? The Republican SoS claimed last year the election was totally above board - a fair election.

I would think you'd be interested if ballots are missing, but I guess it's only a Republican concern. I'm not surprised - it just shows your partisanship.
Wake me up when there is something of substance.

We've had what...corrupt voting machines, fake Chinese ballots, an evil Italian satellite....I'm sure something will eventually stick.

Wake me up when there is something of substance.

We've had what...corrupt voting machines, fake Chinese ballots, an evil Italian satellite....I'm sure something will eventually stick.
Just go back to sleep. You don't understand it anyway.

Ballots aren't what they're looking for. Again, read the tweet. Carefully.
All ballot dropbox transfer documents.

If there is no documentation of the ballots, then the BALLOTS can't be verified.

Is that good enough for you? Parse a few more words, while you're at it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Yeah I don’t think he’s claiming there are missing ballots buddy.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yeah I don’t think he’s claiming there are missing ballots buddy.
Missing dropbox transfer documents

No, he's not talking about the ballots themselves - just how they ever got there in the first place.

Missing dropbox transfer documents

No, he's not talking about the ballots themselves - just how they ever got there in the first place.

And there's no question they did. All that's wrong now is there's a log sheet missing somewhere.

"Yes" or "No" Tommy, you're still a loser.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT