ADVERTISEMENT

Historical Reminder: Why NEVER to Acquiesce to the Tom Crean Regime

Skimming. It's not much of a skill. I don't need to read the jerking off/soap stuff in detail.

I go into zero, I repeat ZERO detail about the actual tug. I'm fu*cked up but I'm not THAT ****ed up. You're assuming I wrote that as if it were 50 shades of Masturbation or some shit. Don't worry, I didn't, and it's not. Ain't even close to that.

I go into zero, I repeat ZERO detail about the actual tug. I'm fu*cked up but I'm not THAT ****ed up. You're assuming I wrote that as if it were 50 shades of Masturbation or some shit. Don't worry, I didn't, and it's not. Ain't even close to that.
I worked at Menards between college and law school. My boss at the time said one of the happiest days of his life was when he figured out he could jerk off sitting down. He said up to that point he had been laying on his bathroom floor. I laughed my ass off for days at that.

I worked at Menards between college and law school. My boss at the time said one of the happiest days of his life was when he figured out he could jerk off sitting down. He said up to that point he had been laying on his bathroom floor. I laughed my ass off for days at that.
How does someone that dumb make it into management?

/furiously sells all Menards stock

TL;DR
Post more pics of female asses and boobs and I'll agree with you and defend you to other posers.

You're absolutely right, my humblest of apologies. Ask and you shall receive. Here you go, I picked out an eclectic group for you. Defend away

index.php
b77d25d8f8f5ef3fd5d891ebe1dffe1d.jpg
aba26a6b9949bac8ee0fababdb3214aa.jpg
6f76885b3356126a3ea4a5e1be192218.jpg
1xEoqmc
e6dd7156b994249f53eefc2d555a1a13.jpg
grande-fratello-amazing-hot-girl-touching-her-boobs-animated-gif.gif

More importantly, Foosier is a lawyer?
Reading their posts I thought Foosier was an 8th grader.

Wow. Maybe getting a JD isnt special, I just thought all it took was selling your soul Except for Hoosier Grandaddy, he's cool.
To be honest, law school was the most difficult thing I've ever done.

Getting into law school, however, was dreadfully easy, which is a major problem, and the main reason we have too many damn lawyers.

More importantly, Foosier is a lawyer?
Reading their posts I thought Foosier was an 8th grader.

Wow. Maybe getting a JD isnt special, I just thought all it took was selling your soul Except for Hoosier Grandaddy, he's cool.
I'm so smart I know the difference between plural and singular. Reading YOUR posts I gave you credit for a GED. Perhaps I was too generous. However, I sometimes still act like an 8th grader. Unlike GOAT, I didn't find law school that hard.

Although my original intention of this thread wasn't to focus on masturbaotory tips and habits, it did seem to take on a life of its own in that direction, and ya know what, I think it's for better. Clearly, the hand-soap jerk session I had detailed within the IM convo I originally had posted seemed to connect with the AOTF more so than the comparison between attitudes of Non-Jewish civilians of Nazi Germany and the white flag raising, Rose-Colored glasses wearing, rainbow sniffing members of the Indiana basketball fan base (although I still do think it's a rather valid comparison).

So to keep things on the bate-track there's a new product I'd like to recommend. Yesterday, after I got home from the White Sox home opener (played in the goddman snow, no less), I had a couple hours to kill before heading out for the evening. So naturally I thought it was a perfect opportunity to rub one out. Even though there were plenty of lubricating agents of the more conventional variety available I thought to myself ****-it, let's try one of my many hair products (I have great f*cking hair by the way, not that that's relevant in any way here).

I give my full endorsement to the Hybridized Wax (Satin Shine / Medium hold) hair product, manufactured by Hanz De Fuko (Yes, Fuko, I know. Not making that up either). Not only does it provide a smooth yank, it does so without giving you even so much as a hint of that painful post-tug sting/burn that just about any hand-soap will give you. Plus it provides the added benefit of giving your junk a healthy shine, but not too shiny, a nice subtle shine, one that exudes youth. Put it like this, I'm 36, but it had my unit looking just the same as it did when I was 21. Had me feeling like I was back in college in Bloomington, ready to slay some gash, specifically, front-butt of the beautiful and barely legal IU coed variety.

Oh, and it provides you with a very classic, understated, minty-fresh scent down there too. Personally, that does nothing for me, but I suppose it's nice for the ladies. A selfless gesture, if you will.

PRODUCT: Hybridized Wax (Satin Shine / Medium hold) hair product
MANUFACTURER: Hanz De Fuko
JERK SCORE: 9.8 out of 10
Dude, you whackin' off with soap is giving a bad name to the rest of us white sox fans.

Nice start by the southsiders btw.

Reactions: Timmy!
Dude, you whackin' off with soap is giving a bad name to the rest of us white sox fans.

Nice start by the southsiders btw.

Jesus. It was ONE time, over 20 years ago, when I was 15. It was a bad decision that I lived to immediately regret. But I did learn one valuable lesson from it. That lesson being....

Never do that again

And I haven't

As for the White Sox, solid start for sure. I'm still a ways away from feeling good about them as a .500 ball club this year, let alone as a contender in the AL Central. I will say, however, I do sense a spark in the club that I hadn't Seen from them in years. Robin Ventura is still the Tom Crean of the majors, minus the shitty hair cut and Autistic OCD-like pant-adjusting, so the new life that's evident in the ball club definitely has nothing to do with him.

For my money, I chalk up the reinvigoration of the team to the NON-presence of that 14 year old Virgin-f*ck, Drake LaRoche, this year. A few weeks back Adam Eaton tweeted that Drake was a "leader" in the clubhouse. A 14 year old kid...in a major league clubhouse...amongst grown-ass men...a leader!? Adam Eaton is a f*ucking moron. I don't care what anybody says, kid was a goddamn cancer.

That said, now that he's gone, I think it's great he's attending school now. Being a freshman in high school has gotta be tough when you're just now finally learning how to read. Hopefully he gets pummeled by his peers.

It's shit like Adam Eaton's idiotic tweets, and a shirtless William Ligue along with his shirtless son running onto the field and beating up umpires, and the organization allowing a 14 year old kid to have his own locker and travel with the team, home & away 24-7-162, that gives us Sox fans a bad name.

Me jerking off once with hand soap when I was 15, shiiiiiiiit, that's harmless. Only thing that hurt was the pride & joy in between my legs.

Last edited:
Jesus. It was ONE time, over 20 years ago, when I was 15. It was a bad decision that I lived to immediately regret. But I did learn one valuable lesson from it. That lesson being....

Never do that again

And I haven't

As for the White Sox, solid start, for sure. I'm still a ways away from feeling good about them as a .500 ball club this year, let alone as a contender in the AL Central. I will say, however, I do sense a spark in the club that I hadn't from them seen in years. Robin Venura is still the Tom Crean of the majors, minus the shitty hair cut and Autistic OCD-like pant-adjusting, so the new life that's evident in the ball club definitely has nothing to do with him.

For my money, I chalk up the reinvigoration in the team to to the NON-presence of that 14 year old Virgin-f*ck, Drake LaRoche, this year. A few weeks back Adam Eaton tweeted that Drake was a "leader" in the clubhouse. A 14 year old kid...in a major league clubhouse...amongst grown-ass men...a leader? Adam Eaton is a f*ucking moron. I don't care what anybody says, kid was a goddman cancer.

That said, now that he's gone, I think it's great he's attending school now. Being a freshman in high school has gotta be tough when you're just now finally learning how to read. Hopefully he gets pummeled by his peers.

It's shit like Adam Eaton's idiotic tweets, and a shirtless William Ligue along with his shirtless son running onto the field and beating up umpires, and the organization allowing a 14 year old kid to have his own locker and travel with the team, home & away 24-7-162, that gives us Sox fans a bad name.

Me jerking off once with hand soap when I was 15, shiiiiiiiit, that's harmless. Only thing that hurt was the pride & joy in between my legs.
You know, we've been cursed with an ESPN radio station that signed a contract with the Sox instead of the Cubs, so I have to listen to Ventura talking pregame all the time.

Crean is a good comparison. Dude is dumb as a box of rocks.

You know, we've been cursed with an ESPN radio station that signed a contract with the Sox instead of the Cubs, so I have to listen to Ventura talking pregame all the time.

Crean is a good comparison. Dude is dumb as a box of rocks.
You can't pick up the Score for Cubs games? 670 am. I would think you should be able to.

How does someone that dumb make it into management?

/furiously sells all Menards stock

Because it is well known that you will be promoted to your level of incompetence. Everyone is put into a position where you can't really F@ck up anymore shit that someone else can't fix. I think this is why 90% of America is in their respective positions.

After a 15 month stent of total leadership break down in our company recently, I finally had all I could take. Had a meeting were I finally used "f@ack you" to a director level person for allowing this to even me brought back up for the 4th time today (that day). It got insane, quickly.......... 2 weeks later, a VP and Director suddenly left the company to pursue other carriers...

This was a happy day for me......

This format sucks.

Because it is well known that you will be promoted to your level of incompetence. Everyone is put into a position where you can't really F@ck up anymore shit that someone else can't fix. I think this is why 90% of America is in their respective positions.

After a 15 month stent of total leadership break down in our company recently, I finally had all I could take. Had a meeting were I finally used "f@ack you" to a director level person for allowing this to even me brought back up for the 4th time today (that day). It got insane, quickly.......... 2 weeks later, a VP and Director suddenly left the company to pursue other carriers...

This was a happy day for me......

This format sucks.
Isn't that known as the Peter Principle?

Cap?

Hanz de Fuko... classic!

Until you posted this I hadn't even picked up on the irony of the name, but now that you mention it, yeah, that's amazing.

As far as it's dual purpose is concerned, "Hanz De Fuko"....yup, couldn't have been named anything more fitting than that!

Ha! Great Bump! I had completely forgotten about this thread that I tossed out there a little over a year ago. Still haven't tried the soap-jerk since that fateful day. Not-a-once.

As for the IM convo I posted, my friend has long come to his senses since then. Happy to have him back after his brief stint of being in a dark, dark place.

Furthermore, praise be Allah that it's all moot now anyway seeing that we've since had the Clapmaster replaced, and not just simply replaced, but replaced with a total and unequivocal stud of a basketball coach

But, most importantly, I’m glad this thread got bumped. Because no one should ever, and I mean ever, have to go through what I went through that day and the handful of days that immediately followed back in the summer of ’95. Bumping this thread serves as reminder that no man should ever allow hand-soap anywhere near his dick-hole. Urethras and soap, they just do not mix. They are not agreeable. Like at all. That shit ain’t no joke.

So I just described this thread to the wife. A man masturbating with soap is more painful than child birth.

She said, paaaleaseeee.

I said you've never seen a happy man after masterbateing with soap but I've seen several women ecstatically happy after child birth.

I'm sleeping on the coach.

Reactions: sluggo69
Not that most of my fellow esteemed AOTFers have this issue (although some that I never felt would have prior, have begun to recently), I felt compelled to post this anyway, juuuuust in case to serve as a reminder.

Below is a an instant message exchange I had this morning with a friend of mine. It’s relatively wordy but only if you have severe ADD like me. Either way, totally worth the read, IMO. But first a very brief background of note.

OF NOTE: This is the first message thread I’ve started since I was blacklisted from posting on the forums way back in October of ‘01. A time that was well before the “safe space” that the AOTF forum provides for me (and all the twisted sons of bitches just like me) was in existence. A “safe-space” that I’m very appreciative of, by the way. Now, I’ve replied to a 160-170 messages or so since I discovered that my posting ban had ceased to be in effect shortly after the switchover to the completely revamped Peegs site last year.

But yeah, this is my first message thread started I’ve started in 15 years. That’s a long f*cking time. Hell, even Indiana has gone to the final 4 since the last time I started a thread. Like I said, it’s been a while.

Ok, now that that’s out the way…

The IM exchange, which l’ll get to in a moment, is with one I had with a buddy of mine earlier this morning. He’s been a friend dating all the way back to our days spent together in Bloomington. Like myself, he’s a proud 2002 graduate of Indiana University.

But unlike myself, my friend had recently reached, and now apparently succumbed to, the all too familiar point that so many IU fans (too many) have also recently reached and succumbed to.

The next time you start to feel tired, down, helpless, shitty, or whatever about the current state of the IU basketball program relative to its place amongst the elite, and you don’t feel like putting up a fight any longer, or expressing concern, just straight defeated about it or whatever….please keep the following verb and it’s definition in-mind. DO NOT BE ACQUIESENT

Acquiesce: To rest without opposition and discontent (usually implying previous opposition or discontent); to accept or consent by silence or by omitting to object.

Now, The IM exchange and its historical perspective for all to pontificate

FRIEND: Thomas Bryant !!! B-A-C-K

ME: The exclamation points indicate you believe this to be a good thing.
ME: To which I say, it's only good if you want to give Tom Crean a better chance of achieving some of his woefully limited ceiling of "success" next season…

ME: which in-turn, would prospectively prolong Crean’s tenure…
ME: which, in turn, would only further extend the duration of time that where the Indiana University basketball program remains as "just another basketball program"

ME: Just another program. One without any reasonable or rational national championship aspirations.
ME: So if you think that's a "good" thing then, yeah, sure, Thomas Bryant !!! Yaaaaaaaaay

FRIEND: Crean ain't going anywhere
FRIEND: so you might as well start to embrace the Crean regime, the regime of your alma-matter

ME: Dude, not cool! Now THAT I take serious exception to.
ME: Do you even realize just how dangerous of a position that is to take?

FRIEND: huh?

ME: You know who else said that?

FRIEND: Every chick you’ve ever convinced to come back to your place ever?

ME: Ha! Well-played. While that’s conceivably true, that’s not who I was talking about.

FRIEND: not sure then.
FRIEND: So then who the f*ck said it?

ME: The Non-Jewish citizens of Nazi Germany, that’s who.
ME: Those F*ckers said the same thing about Hitler in 1933

FRIEND: Hahahahaha hahhahaha
FRIEND: We are stacked next year. Period.

ME: (sigh) I knew it was bad, and that Crean and co. had gotten to you, but I didn’t know it was THIS bad
ME: It pains me to hear you say that

FRIEND: Still dying over that Nazi Germany comment
FRIEND: did you really just type out the word “sigh” as an instant message expression? And italicized no less? Douche
FRIEND: And it PAINS you for me to say that?

ME: Yes it pains me
ME: Although not quite as painful as that time, when, in the summer of ’95, I decided to masturbate using hand-soap as the lubricating agent
ME: It was the only thing (closest thing, really) available for me to use at the moment that I had the sudden urge to rub one out

FRIEND: Ha. That’s awesome! I need to try that sometime.

ME: Trust me, it’s anything but awesome
ME: All I had to do was wait until there was something more reasonable to stroke myself with when I felt that masturbatory urge.

ME: And when I say something more reasonable I mean something...ANYTHING that doesn’t cause your dick to burn/sting excruciatingly all the way from your dick-hole down to wherever the f*ck it is that your urethra ends (and for days on end, no less) at my disposal to take care of the ol’ high-hard-one with. Like sandpaper, or a chainsaw. Either of those would’ve been better. Way better.

ME: Point is, all of that is only slightly more painful than to seeing you give-in and lay down like a Frenchman about the IU program

FRIEND: Whatever. You hate IU

ME: Noooo, but you acquiesce Tom Crean, that’s for sure
ME: The only thing I hate is the fact that as long as Crean remains at IU we’ll never again so much as even SNIFF the rich and abundant level of success that is so very attainable for our sleeping giant of a basketball program to achieve under the direction of a better (aka different) coach

FRIEND: Not sure what the f*ck acquiesce means

ME: Cool. Look it up. Cause that’s you with regards to the Crean “regime” as you put it. Only I think you’ve taken it even an entire step further now

ME: While you’re looking that up also know that in addition to being acquiescent towards Crean you…
ME: Dream about sucking his balls. Maybe even a little taint lick here and there too.
ME: And eeeevery once in a while you picture yourself milking his prostate, don’tcha? But only when he gets to a sweet 16 or something real special like that

ME: God knows what you’ll have in-mind if he were to ever lose by single digies in the sweet 16.
ME: Dare I say….Rusty Trombone?
ME: And what’s an elite 8 appearance worth to ya? Perhaps you and Crean go find some dead chick to dig up and do the mung to?

ME: Here’s a link to the description of the mung in case you didn’t know http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mung

ME: Go ahead and look that up to once you learn what acquiesce means
ME: Anyhow, I feel like I’m gonna give myself carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep stroking the keyboard this furiously.
ME: Speaking of Carpal Tunnel and furious and stroking…
ME: That reminds me of this one time from the summer of ’95 when I...

John R signed off at 10:49 am cst

ME: That’s what I thought. Pussy.
This post makes my annoying Purdue friend seem less annoying somehow. You lost me when describing your masturbation issues. Thank you for not posting since 2001!

This post makes my annoying Purdue friend seem less annoying somehow. You lost me when describing your masturbation issues. Thank you for not posting since 2001!

Everyone else who hangs round these parts seems to enjoy the humorous nature of the post/thread. My guess is you'd find it funny too if it weren't for the homophobia your response seems to indicate that you may be harboring, and as a result, which seems to be forcing your sense of humor to a screeching halt. Here's a news flash for you - Getting a chuckle from the misfortunes of one's jerk session doesn't make you effeminate. It's okay, you can laugh. No one's going to question your manhood. I mean after all, you have a formula one race car as your icon. You're covered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT