ADVERTISEMENT

Historical Reminder: Why NEVER to Acquiesce to the Tom Crean Regime

Timmy!

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2001
Chicago, IL
Not that most of my fellow esteemed AOTFers have this issue (although some that I never felt would have prior, have begun to recently), I felt compelled to post this anyway, juuuuust in case to serve as a reminder.

Below is a an instant message exchange I had this morning with a friend of mine. It’s relatively wordy but only if you have severe ADD like me. Either way, totally worth the read, IMO. But first a very brief background of note.

OF NOTE: This is the first message thread I’ve started since I was blacklisted from posting on the forums way back in October of ‘01. A time that was well before the “safe space” that the AOTF forum provides for me (and all the twisted sons of bitches just like me) was in existence. A “safe-space” that I’m very appreciative of, by the way. Now, I’ve replied to a 160-170 messages or so since I discovered that my posting ban had ceased to be in effect shortly after the switchover to the completely revamped Peegs site last year.

But yeah, this is my first message thread started I’ve started in 15 years. That’s a long f*cking time. Hell, even Indiana has gone to the final 4 since the last time I started a thread. Like I said, it’s been a while.

Ok, now that that’s out the way…

The IM exchange, which l’ll get to in a moment, is with one I had with a buddy of mine earlier this morning. He’s been a friend dating all the way back to our days spent together in Bloomington. Like myself, he’s a proud 2002 graduate of Indiana University.

But unlike myself, my friend had recently reached, and now apparently succumbed to, the all too familiar point that so many IU fans (too many) have also recently reached and succumbed to.

The next time you start to feel tired, down, helpless, shitty, or whatever about the current state of the IU basketball program relative to its place amongst the elite, and you don’t feel like putting up a fight any longer, or expressing concern, just straight defeated about it or whatever….please keep the following verb and it’s definition in-mind. DO NOT BE ACQUIESENT

Acquiesce: To rest without opposition and discontent (usually implying previous opposition or discontent); to accept or consent by silence or by omitting to object.

Now, The IM exchange and its historical perspective for all to pontificate

FRIEND: Thomas Bryant !!! B-A-C-K

ME: The exclamation points indicate you believe this to be a good thing.
ME: To which I say, it's only good if you want to give Tom Crean a better chance of achieving some of his woefully limited ceiling of "success" next season…

ME: which in-turn, would prospectively prolong Crean’s tenure…
ME: which, in turn, would only further extend the duration of time that where the Indiana University basketball program remains as "just another basketball program"

ME: Just another program. One without any reasonable or rational national championship aspirations.
ME: So if you think that's a "good" thing then, yeah, sure, Thomas Bryant !!! Yaaaaaaaaay

FRIEND: Crean ain't going anywhere
FRIEND: so you might as well start to embrace the Crean regime, the regime of your alma-matter

ME: Dude, not cool! Now THAT I take serious exception to.
ME: Do you even realize just how dangerous of a position that is to take?

FRIEND: huh?

ME: You know who else said that?

FRIEND: Every chick you’ve ever convinced to come back to your place ever?

ME: Ha! Well-played. While that’s conceivably true, that’s not who I was talking about.

FRIEND: not sure then.
FRIEND: So then who the f*ck said it?

ME: The Non-Jewish citizens of Nazi Germany, that’s who.
ME: Those F*ckers said the same thing about Hitler in 1933

FRIEND: Hahahahaha hahhahaha
FRIEND: We are stacked next year. Period.

ME: (sigh) I knew it was bad, and that Crean and co. had gotten to you, but I didn’t know it was THIS bad
ME: It pains me to hear you say that

FRIEND: Still dying over that Nazi Germany comment
FRIEND: did you really just type out the word “sigh” as an instant message expression? And italicized no less? Douche
FRIEND: And it PAINS you for me to say that?

ME: Yes it pains me
ME: Although not quite as painful as that time, when, in the summer of ’95, I decided to masturbate using hand-soap as the lubricating agent
ME: It was the only thing (closest thing, really) available for me to use at the moment that I had the sudden urge to rub one out

FRIEND: Ha. That’s awesome! I need to try that sometime.

ME: Trust me, it’s anything but awesome
ME: All I had to do was wait until there was something more reasonable to stroke myself with when I felt that masturbatory urge.

ME: And when I say something more reasonable I mean something...ANYTHING that doesn’t cause your dick to burn/sting excruciatingly all the way from your dick-hole down to wherever the f*ck it is that your urethra ends (and for days on end, no less) at my disposal to take care of the ol’ high-hard-one with. Like sandpaper, or a chainsaw. Either of those would’ve been better. Way better.

ME: Point is, all of that is only slightly more painful than to seeing you give-in and lay down like a Frenchman about the IU program

FRIEND: Whatever. You hate IU

ME: Noooo, but you acquiesce Tom Crean, that’s for sure
ME: The only thing I hate is the fact that as long as Crean remains at IU we’ll never again so much as even SNIFF the rich and abundant level of success that is so very attainable for our sleeping giant of a basketball program to achieve under the direction of a better (aka different) coach

FRIEND: Not sure what the f*ck acquiesce means

ME: Cool. Look it up. Cause that’s you with regards to the Crean “regime” as you put it. Only I think you’ve taken it even an entire step further now

ME: While you’re looking that up also know that in addition to being acquiescent towards Crean you…
ME: Dream about sucking his balls. Maybe even a little taint lick here and there too.
ME: And eeeevery once in a while you picture yourself milking his prostate, don’tcha? But only when he gets to a sweet 16 or something real special like that

ME: God knows what you’ll have in-mind if he were to ever lose by single digies in the sweet 16.
ME: Dare I say….Rusty Trombone?
ME: And what’s an elite 8 appearance worth to ya? Perhaps you and Crean go find some dead chick to dig up and do the mung to?

ME: Here’s a link to the description of the mung in case you didn’t know http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mung

ME: Go ahead and look that up to once you learn what acquiesce means
ME: Anyhow, I feel like I’m gonna give myself carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep stroking the keyboard this furiously.
ME: Speaking of Carpal Tunnel and furious and stroking…
ME: That reminds me of this one time from the summer of ’95 when I...

John R signed off at 10:49 am cst

ME: That’s what I thought. Pussy.

Oh, and it wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't include some of this action too...

keyra-agustina-05.jpg
keyra-augustina.jpg
giphy.gif
latin-kal%C3%A7as%C4%B1_435422.gif
2012-07-17-Zaira-Nara-1cola.jpg
vida-guerra-wallpaper-4.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, that's just weird. I wouldn't have responded after you talked about spanking yourself with hand soap either. Add to that all the creepy sexual things about Crean and I'm thinking you might need counseling. By the way, I don't think we have to worry about Crean killing six million Jews.

Reactions: largemouth
What the hell kind of soap were you using to have a reaction like that? Burn and sting to where sandpaper or a chainsaw would feel better?

If that is the case....you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: Timmy!
Dude, that's just weird. I wouldn't have responded after you talked about spanking yourself with hand soap either. Add to that all the creepy sexual things about Crean and I'm thinking you might need counseling. By the way, I don't think we have to worry about Crean killing six million Jews.

Then your sense of humor sucks. And when I say that, I don't mean that in a subjective way. That is an objective fact. No offense of course.

And I'm not worried about crean systematically killing 6 million Jews.

I am worried, however, about him keeping this basketball program at a couple to several levels below what it's really, truly capabale of for as long as he's here. But I guess worried wouldn't even be the right word to use. Because "worried" would imply that there's an actual possible outcome that would/could different than what one is worried about. And that's just not the case.

In much the same way that it is an objective fact that your sense of humor is shit, it is an objective fact Crean will never, ever, ever get IU to a place where it's back on the same elite level with its fellow-blue blooders. There is no possible outcome that would see Tom f*uckin' Crean of all people restoring the glory to old IU. With each and every day that Tom Crean is still employed as the men's head basketball coach at Indiana University is another day spent further away from the greatness that could be.

Keep on acqiuesing in the meantime. One day when it's all over and Crean is gone, and far, far away from this program, and IU is doing some actual real work as a big time program again, you'll slap yourself on the forehead and say to me "Shit, ya know what Scott (that's my name), you were right and I was wrong. It's waaaaaay better without Crean."

In the meantime, keep on acquiescing if it makes you happy.

Not that most of my fellow esteemed AOTFers have this issue (although some that I never felt would have prior, have begun to recently), I felt compelled to post this anyway, juuuuust in case to serve as a reminder.

Below is a an instant message exchange I had this morning with a friend of mine. It’s relatively wordy but only if you have severe ADD like me. Either way, totally worth the read, IMO. But first a very brief background of note.

OF NOTE: This is the first message thread I’ve started since I was blacklisted from posting on the forums way back in October of ‘01. A time that was well before the “safe space” that the AOTF forum provides for me (and all the twisted sons of bitches just like me) was in existence. A “safe-space” that I’m very appreciative of, by the way. Now, I’ve replied to a 160-170 messages or so since I discovered that my posting ban had ceased to be in effect shortly after the switchover to the completely revamped Peegs site last year.

But yeah, this is my first message thread started I’ve started in 15 years. That’s a long f*cking time. Hell, even Indiana has gone to the final 4 since the last time I started a thread. Like I said, it’s been a while.

The IM exchange, which l’ll get to in a moment, is with one I had with a buddy of mine earlier this morning. He’s been a friend dating all the way back to our days spent together in Bloomington. Like myself, he’s a proud 2002 graduate of Indiana University.

But unlike myself, my friend had recently reached, and now apparently succumbed to, the all too familiar point that so many IU fans (too many) have also recently reached and succumbed to.

The next time you start to feel tired, down, helpless, shitty, or whatever about the current state of the IU basketball program relative to its place amongst the elite, and you don’t feel like putting up a fight any longer, or expressing concern, just straight defeated about it or whatever….please keep the following verb and it’s definition in-mind. DO NOT BE ACQUIESENT

Acquiesce: To rest without opposition and discontent (usually implying previous opposition or discontent); to accept or consent by silence or by omitting to object.

ME: To which I say, it's only good if you want to give Tom Crean a better chance of achieving some of his woefully limited ceiling of "success" next season…

ME: which, in turn, would only further extend the duration of time that where the Indiana University basketball program remains as "just another basketball program"

ME: Just another program. One without any reasonable or rational national championship aspirations.
ME: So if you think that's a "good" thing then, yeah, sure, Thomas Bryant !!! Yaaaaaaaaay

FRIEND: so you might as well start to embrace the Crean regime, the regime of your alma-matter

ME: Ha! Well-played. While that’s conceivably true, that’s not who I was talking about.

ME: (sigh) I knew it was bad, and that Crean and co. had gotten to you, but I didn’t know it was THIS bad

FRIEND: did you really just type out the word “sigh” as an instant message expression? And italicized no less? Douche

ME: Although not quite as painful as that time, when, in the summer of ’95, I decided to masturbate using hand-soap as the lubricating agent
ME: It was the only thing (closest thing, really) available for me to use at the moment that I had the sudden urge to rub one out

ME: All I had to do was wait until there was something more reasonable to stroke myself with when I felt that masturbatory urge.

ME: And when I say something more reasonable I mean something...ANYTHING that doesn’t cause your dick to burn/sting excruciatingly all the way from your dick-hole down to wherever the f*ck it is that your urethra ends (and for days on end, no less) at my disposal to take care of the ol’ high-hard-one with. Like sandpaper, or a chainsaw. Either of those would’ve been better. Way better.

ME: Point is, all of that is only slightly more painful than to seeing you give-in and lay down like a Frenchman about the IU program

ME: The only thing I hate is the fact that as long as Crean remains at IU we’ll never again so much as even SNIFF the rich and abundant level of success that is so very attainable for our sleeping giant of a basketball program to achieve under the direction of a better (aka different) coach

ME: Cool. Look it up. Cause that’s you with regards to the Crean “regime” as you put it. Only I think you’ve taken it even an entire step further now

ME: While you’re looking that up also know that in addition to being acquiescent towards Crean you…
ME: Dream about sucking his balls. Maybe even a little taint lick here and there too.
ME: And eeeevery once in a while you picture yourself milking his prostate, don’tcha? But only when he gets to a sweet 16 or something real special like that

ME: God knows what you’ll have in-mind if he were to ever lose by single digies in the sweet 16.
ME: And what’s an elite 8 appearance worth to ya? Perhaps you and Crean go find some dead chick to dig up and do the mung to?

ME: Here’s a link to the description of the mung in case you didn’t know http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mung

ME: Anyhow, I feel like I’m gonna give myself carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep stroking the keyboard this furiously.

Dude, you're pretty effed up.

And your friend is a retard.

You don't have to worry about Bryant. I don't think people understand just how large of an influence Max B was this year, especially being a damn near 50% three point shooter.

When Crean has a full roster he tinkers like a kid with too many toys. Blackmon going down actually tightened up his rotation and gave him a really great balance of scorers mixed with defensive teammates who just went out and played their role vs 'getting theirs'.

That's one reason why Troy staying doesn't concern me either. He and Blackmon haven't been able to play together so far. Plus watching Crean manage all of those very good players will probably lead to confusion and over subbing which leads to chemistry issues which is one of the biggest reasons for underperforming in any field.

And handsoap was my preferred lube as a kid. I'd rub up against a boob at school then come home and go to the 'bathroom', wet the hand, roll the soap and presto I had a hand vagina. Lol

What the hell kind of soap were you using to have a reaction like that? Burn and sting to where sandpaper or a chainsaw would feel better?

If that is the case....you're doing it wrong.

You need to take note of everyone who is clamoring about how good we're going to be next year now that Bryant is coming back. They're easy to spot, as they're the same ones downplaying the loss of Yogi and overhyping Newkirk at the same time. But more specifically, they'll be the same ones next year calling you a hater because your expectations are anything beyond a Sweet Sixteen, whereupon you'll be "politely" reminded that Yogi was irreplaceable and our front court is "young".

It is as inevitable as day follows night.

You don't have to worry about Bryant. I don't think people understand just how large of an influence Max B was this year, especially being a damn near 50% three point shooter.

When Crean has a full roster he tinkers like a kid with too many toys. Blackmon going down actually tightened up his rotation and gave him a really great balance of scorers mixed with defensive teammates who just went out and played their role vs 'getting theirs'.

That's one reason why Troy staying doesn't concern me either. He and Blackmon haven't been able to play together so far. Plus watching Crean manage all of those very good players will probably lead to confusion and over subbing which leads to chemistry issues which is one of the biggest reasons for underperforming in any field.

And handsoap was my preferred lube as a kid. I'd rub up against a boob at school then come home and go to the 'bathroom', wet the hand, roll the soap and presto I had a hand vagina. Lol
Yup...

Max put up a 21.0 SOS adj PER in a 6th role. 6+ above average for his role and position. 3 is "good". Also, if you look at all the intangibles stats, it's all MB, TB, JM, and OG...

JBj's scoring per minute (adj by pace and sos) even when adj (he played against a weak ass schedule) is outrageous, top 0.4% nationally.

Also, when JB went down, RJ's numbers didn't improve at all. It was MB, OG, and JM..

and

Overshare....

Dude, you're pretty effed up.

And your friend is a retard.

This is what happens when you change from thread view to topic view...all those crazies that were locked away forever, were released...which would include RCab.

Yeah, but I'm f*cked in a good way though. I'm one of the good ones. Most of what I say is meant in terms of endearment.

As for my friend, the retard, it wasn't always like that. That's the sad part. In fact, this is all an extremely recent trend with him. Like a complete 180 on his disposition. That shit was coming from a dude that's just as twisted (twisted meaning cool) as I am. Or he was I should say rather. He used to LOVE making fun of Crean with me.

I mean shit, just as recently as last week he was joining me on a Crean bashing session. Then suddenly and inexplicably, out of the blue, I get this IM from him today. He's acting as if he's been infected by rose colored acquiescent man's disease, and it's a vicious strain. Might even be airborne too. It's as if he's tasted the rainbow and I ain't talking about skittles.

Yeah, looking back on it I suppose the warning signs were there, sure. I'd noticed subtle hints that he was having some internal struggles of acquiescence in him, but I didn't think much of it at the time. And most certainly nothing like this.

After all, you guys read the transcript of that IM exchange (it's Trillian by the way, for whoever it was that questioned the usage of IM in 2016. Trillian consolidates all the various forms of messaging into one place, G-Chat, Facebook messages, Yahoo, AIM, etc, etc. It's great, actually). He's talking like the early Nazi appeasers, turning a blind eye, justifying in his own mind all of the atrocities occurring around him in, little by little. My friend is sick. It's obvious he needs help.

Yeah, but I'm f*cked in a good way though. I'm one of the good ones. Most of what I say is meant in terms of endearment.

As for my friend, the retard, it wasn't always like that. That's the sad part. In fact, this is all an extremely recent trend with him. Like a complete 180 on his disposition. That shit was coming from a dude that's just as twisted (twisted meaning cool) as I am. Or he was I should say rather. He used to LOVE making fun of Crean with me.

I mean shit, just as recently as last week he was joining me on a Crean bashing session. Then suddenly and inexplicably, out of the blue, I get this IM from him today. He's acting as if he's been infected by rose colored acquiescent man's disease, and it's a vicious strain. Might even be airborne too. It's as if he's tasted the rainbow and I ain't talking about skittles.

Yeah, looking back on it I suppose the warning signs were there, sure. I'd noticed subtle hints that he was having some internal struggles of acquiescence in him, but I didn't think much of it at the time. And most certainly nothing like this.

After all, you guys read the transcript of that IM exchange (it's Trillian by the way, for whoever it was that questioned the usage of IM in 2016. Trillian consolidates all the various forms of messaging into one place, G-Chat, Facebook messages, Yahoo, AIM, etc, etc. It's great, actually). He's talking like the early Nazi appeasers, turning a blind eye, justifying in his own mind all of the atrocities occurring around him in, little by little. My friend is sick. It's obvious he needs help.
You sound like a guy expressing guilt because he didn't recognize sooner that his friend was an addict and needed help, and now you blame yourself for not getting him that help before it was too late.

You sound like a guy expressing guilt because he didn't recognize sooner that his friend was an addict and needed help, and no you blame yourself for not getting him that help before it was too late.

You know what, I think you're right actually. I hand't thought about it that way. I think you hit the nail on the head. It's all starting to make sense.

Now the question I have is....what's the best thing to do next? Step 1 is to get my friend to recognize he has a problem, right? Or is it too late? Please forgive all my questions, this isn't my expertise.

Wait, you are a shrink or a counselor of sorts at least, right? Ya know, as a side-job to being an AOTF moderator.

You know what, I think you're right actually. I hand't thought about it that way. I think you hit the nail on the head. It's all starting to make sense.

Now the question I have is....what's the best thing to do next? Step 1 is to get my friend to recognize he has a problem, right? Or is it too late? Please forgive all my questions, this isn't my expertise.

Wait, you are a shrink or a counselor of sorts at least, right? Ya know, as a side-job to being an AOTF moderator.
Nope. I have no medical expertise whatsoever. But I can recognize a terminal case of dumbass when I see it.

Reactions: T.M.P. and JARiley
This format............ Well I guess it's here to stay so I suppose it isn't all that bad. I suppose I will just use it...........

Does that fit into this thread ok?

I am one the AOTF's guys with a sandwich board with WE ARE DOOMED written on it, so I get it when people like Foosier and Timmy's friend want to look at the bright side.

Take away Max, Zeisloft and Yogi, and add in more Troy ball-handling, JBJ's "defense" a mediocre guard in Newkirk you have a recipe for disaster. The freshmen, OG, and Morgan can mitigate this, but I doubt it.

Now my definition of disaster is drastically different than most IU fans these days. The 2013 season ended in a 3-4 disaster. The 2016 season should be what the bare minimum of what we strive for every season: sweet 16, win at least the conference outright or contend for the title. Kansas has won theirs for 12 straight seasons. 2008-11, 2014-15 were F5 tornado disasters.

I'm not willing to settle for mediocrity. I don't like it. I don't see accepting mediocrity as "looking on the bright side." That's like getting a Whopper at Burger King and pretending you are eating at a Brazilian Steakhouse. It is just nonsense.

Wait, are you ADD? Seriously, isn't it simpler just to say Crean Sucks? Somepin tells me you had no problem with a 5,000 word essay.

BTW, off topic, I guess, but do most of you feel the need to lube when spanking it? My hands have never been that tight, I guess they are easy. Another friend told a story of using ArmorAll when he got a handjob in a car. I'm a little cautious about what I'm putting on my pecker. Soap, water, lube, whip cream, honey or other edibles all pass, but I'm not experimenting much beyond that.

You need to take note of everyone who is clamoring about how good we're going to be next year now that Bryant is coming back. They're easy to spot, as they're the same ones downplaying the loss of Yogi and overhyping Newkirk at the same time. But more specifically, they'll be the same ones next year calling you a hater because your expectations are anything beyond a Sweet Sixteen, whereupon you'll be "politely" reminded that Yogi was irreplaceable and our front court is "young".

And on the flip side, you have people (fewer of them) who are accused of just lowering the bar for next year when they talk about how difficult it will be to replace Yogi, whether Newkirk is really any good, whether losing leaders like Max and Nick and having a different chemistry might cause a negative impact on the team, despite the talent level. In fact, peegs himself has been accused just in the last few days of being in the athletic Department's back pocket because he pointed out such questions going into next year.

Wait, are you ADD? Seriously, isn't it simpler just to say Crean Sucks? Somepin tells me you had no problem with a 5,000 word essay.

BTW, off topic, I guess, but do most of you feel the need to lube when spanking it? My hands have never been that tight, I guess they are easy. Another friend told a story of using ArmorAll when he got a handjob in a car. I'm a little cautious about what I'm putting on my pecker. Soap, water, lube, whip cream, honey or other edibles all pass, but I'm not experimenting much beyond that.

I can explain the long essay. The majority of it was a copy and paste job of the IM conversation. All I did with the IM portion was change the names to "ME" and "FRIEND", made ME display in red font, his shit in blue, along with highlighting the content of my convo contributions and simply changing it to Georgia font style.

Besides, with the Adderall prescription for my ADD (wasn't prescribed until I was 28, you should've seen me before), in terms of what it does with efforts on focus, it's a damned miracle-drug, to say the least. More often than not it makes me focus too much. It doesn't help with my discipline on what I choose to channel my Adderall-induced focused efforts on, which can be problematic.

That said, it hasn't been a deterrent on my professional career, nor when it comes to crushing P. If anything, it's been an enhancement in both those areas. And because of that, I've been sending an old school hand-written thank you note to Dr. Kahn every year for the past 7 years ever since he gave the green-light on the prescricp back around Thanksgiving of '08. Yes, hot chick ass & titty pics included along with the note.

I can explain the long essay. The majority of it was a copy and paste job of the IM conversation. All I did with the IM portion was change the names to "ME" and "FRIEND", made ME display in red font, his shit in blue, along with highlighting the content of my convo contributions and simply changing it to Georgia font style.

Besides, with the Adderall prescription for my ADD (wasn't prescribed until I was 28, you should've seen me before), in terms of what it does with efforts on focus, it's a damned miracle-drug, to say the least. More often than not it makes me focus too much. It doesn't help with my discipline on what I choose to channel my Adderall-induced focused efforts on, which can be problematic.

That said, it hasn't been a deterrent on my professional career, nor when it comes to crushing P. If anything, it's been an enhancement in both those areas. And because of that, I've been sending an old school hand-written thank you note to Dr. Kahn every year for the past 7 years ever since he gave the green-light on the prescricp back around Thanksgiving of '08. Yes, hot chick ass & titty pics included along with the note.

You should try medicinal maijuana. My good friend with ADD was given all kinds of drugs for it, but he didn't like most of them. He found the right strain and it has done wonders for him. He's like a new person.

You should try medicinal maijuana. My good friend with ADD was given all kinds of drugs for it, but he didn't like most of them. He found the right strain and it has done wonders for him. He's like a new person.

Oh Marijuana...sheeeeiiiiit, been smoking it for years. Recreationally speaking of course, including medical greenery, also for recreational purposes only (wait, I can say that on here right?). I mean after all, this is the United States of Amurika, and I did attend Indiana University. Weed or no weed, Addy or no Addy, I'm totally all good.

My only issue nowadays is that my alma matter continues to employ a brainless, dickless, jag-off, with a stupid-looking haircut and a shit-eating grin as it's men's head's basketball coach.

Other than that, it's smooooooth sailing for me.

Reactions: Lucy01 and C-$
I like how this thread started out talking about masturbation. But it's since gone astray. Let's regroup and get back to discussing what's more interesting...

114620-oh-yeah-thats-right-baby-gif-I-pOz6.gif

Although my original intention of this thread wasn't to focus on masturbaotory tips and habits, it did seem to take on a life of its own in that direction, and ya know what, I think it's for better. Clearly, the hand-soap jerk session I had detailed within the IM convo I originally had posted seemed to connect with the AOTF more so than the comparison between attitudes of Non-Jewish civilians of Nazi Germany and the white flag raising, Rose-Colored glasses wearing, rainbow sniffing members of the Indiana basketball fan base (although I still do think it's a rather valid comparison).

So to keep things on the bate-track there's a new product I'd like to recommend. Yesterday, after I got home from the White Sox home opener (played in the goddman snow, no less), I had a couple hours to kill before heading out for the evening. So naturally I thought it was a perfect opportunity to rub one out. Even though there were plenty of lubricating agents of the more conventional variety available I thought to myself ****-it, let's try one of my many hair products (I have great f*cking hair by the way, not that that's relevant in any way here).

I give my full endorsement to the Hybridized Wax (Satin Shine / Medium hold) hair product, manufactured by Hanz De Fuko (Yes, Fuko, I know. Not making that up either). Not only does it provide a smooth yank, it does so without giving you even so much as a hint of that painful post-tug sting/burn that just about any hand-soap will give you. Plus it provides the added benefit of giving your junk a healthy shine, but not too shiny, a nice subtle shine, one that exudes youth. Put it like this, I'm 36, but it had my unit looking just the same as it did when I was 21. Had me feeling like I was back in college in Bloomington, ready to slay some gash, specifically, front-butt of the beautiful and barely legal IU coed variety.

Oh, and it provides you with a very classic, understated, minty-fresh scent down there too. Personally, that does nothing for me, but I suppose it's nice for the ladies. A selfless gesture, if you will.

PRODUCT: Hybridized Wax (Satin Shine / Medium hold) hair product
MANUFACTURER: Hanz De Fuko
JERK SCORE: 9.8 out of 10

Although my original intention of this thread wasn't to focus on masturbaotory tips and habits, it did seem to take on a life of its own in that direction, and ya know what, I think it's for better. Clearly, the hand-soap jerk session I had detailed within the IM convo I originally had posted seemed to connect with the AOTF more so than the comparison between attitudes of Non-Jewish civilians of Nazi Germany and the white flag raising, Rose-Colored glasses wearing, rainbow sniffing members of the Indiana basketball fan base (although I still do think it's a rather valid comparison).

So to keep things on the bate-track there's a new product I'd like to recommend. Yesterday, after I got home from the White Sox home opener (played in the goddman snow, no less), I had a couple hours to kill before heading out for the evening. So naturally I thought it was a perfect opportunity to rub one out. Even though there were plenty of lubricating agents of the more conventional variety available I thought to myself ****-it, let's try one of my many hair products (I have great f*cking hair by the way, not that that's relevant in any way here).

I give my full endorsement to the Hybridized Wax (Satin Shine / Medium hold) hair product, manufactured by Hanz De Fuko (Yes, Fuko, I know. Not making that up either). Not only does it provide a smooth yank, it does so without giving you even so much as a hint of that painful post-tug sting/burn that just about any hand-soap will give you. Plus it provides the added benefit of giving your junk a healthy shine, but not too shiny, a nice subtle shine, one that exudes youth. Put it like this, I'm 36, but it had my unit looking just the same as it did when I was 21. Had me feeling like I was back in college in Bloomington, ready to slay some gash, specifically, front-butt of the beautiful and barely legal IU coed variety.

Oh, and it provides you with a very classic, understated, minty-fresh scent down there too. Personally, that does nothing for me, but I suppose it's nice for the ladies. A selfless gesture, if you will.

Do not ever, ever, ever, EVER masturbate with soap.

Here's why.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Yeah, I'm not reading that. I thought you were disturbed before, but you're a White Sox fan too? You need help my friend.

Nope. For the past 4 years I have pushed expectations, and I will again for next year. With Bryant IU will be a top 10 talent, just like this years team had enough talent to make it to the elite 8.

For the next 8 months you'll here me post how this it a final four team. We, as IU fans, need to keep the expectations high. Every other blue blood program expects high results, why shouldnt we?

As a group we need to get the IU fanbase to stop lowering expectations.
Ill do my part.

I get your point. There's a famous quote by Sir Ian Kershaw which goes "the road to Auschwitz was built on hate but paved with indifference." However, it's a little much to compare the apathy of the German people to the atrocities committed by the Nazi party to IU basketball fans who don't riot in the streets because we didn't compete for a national championship. My point is you overshot the mark.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Do not ever, ever, ever, EVER masturbate with soap.

Here's why.

Holy shit, that's crazy. Hence, the reason I posted my personal review of the the Hybridized Wax (satin shine / medium hold) hair product, one which I gave a glowing recommendation towards. And before that, for the same reason, it's why I had posted my personal experience with slapping myself with hand-soap and the terrible pain it inflicted for several days...

And that was just from a one-time singular usage. Of course for me that's all it took. One time, and one-time only is all it took for me to unequivocally know that I'd never ever ever do that again.

But for this dude to bate with hand-soap over and over and over again, to the point where he gave himself gangrene of the DICK!? , all the way to the point where he almost f*ucking died from it?! .....one thing is for damned sure, this poor sap had a much higher threshold for pain than I did. Jesus Christ, wow.

Not even shock/gore Horror filmmaker, Eli Roth, could've dreamt this shit up in his wildest dreams...and trust me, that dude already has some crazy f*cked up dreams to begin with.

Seriously folks, if you don't take it from me then take it from the gangrene dick guy. Rather than jerk yourself off with hand soap, there are much, MUCH safer, productive, and downright better masturbation tools out there (see my review for Hybridized Wax (satin shine/medium hold) a few posts above)

I'd almost rather endure another 20 years of Crean rather than go one single day with Fournier's Gangrene (aka Gangrene of the DICK!!). Almost

When it comes to masturbating with hand-soap....JUST SAY NO!

il_340x270.865683922_avgx.jpg

WITH
41UfXq1S1QL._SY300_.jpg

Yeah, I'm not reading that. I thought you were disturbed before, but you're a White Sox fan too? You need help my friend.

To be fair, one could say the same thing about being an Indiana Hoosier basketball fan these days and your statement would be just as applicable. Yet, here we are anyway

As for the post, it makes for a good read. You don't want to read it, that's your loss.

But whether you read it or not, whatever you do, do NOT jerk off with hand soap

Holy shit, that's crazy. Hence, the reason I posted my personal review of the the Hybridized Wax (satin shine / medium hold) hair product, one which I gave a glowing recommendation towards. And before that, for the same reason, it's why I had posted my personal experience with slapping myself with hand-soap and the terrible pain it inflicted for several days...

And that was just from a one-time singular usage. Of course for me that's all it took. One time, and one-time only is all it took for me to unequivocally know that I'd never ever ever do that again.

But for this dude to bate with hand-soap over and over and over again, to the point where he gave himself gangrene of the DICK!? , all the way to the point where he almost f*ucking died from it?! .....one thing is for damned sure, this poor sap had a much higher threshold for pain than I did. Jesus Christ, wow.

Not even shock/gore Horror filmmaker, Eli Roth, could've dreamt this shit up in his wildest dreams...and trust me, that dude already has some crazy f*cked up dreams to begin with.

Seriously folks, if you don't take it from me then take it from the gangrene dick guy. Rather than jerk yourself off with hand soap, there are much, MUCH safer, productive, and downright better masturbation tools out there (see my review for Hybridized Wax (satin shine/medium hold) a few posts above)

I'd almost rather endure another 20 years of Crean rather than go one single day with Fournier's Gangrene (aka Gangrene of the DICK!!). Almost

When it comes to masturbating with hand-soap....JUST SAY NO!

il_340x270.865683922_avgx.jpg

WITH
41UfXq1S1QL._SY300_.jpg

TL;DR
Post more pics of female asses and boobs and I'll agree with you and defend you to other posers.

But wait, it didn't come out that he was a Sox fan until you were way too far into the read to say you didn't read it. This was Classic,,,,,

But wait, it didn't come out that he was a Sox fan until you were way too far into the read to say you didn't read it. This was Classic,,,,,
Skimming. It's not much of a skill. I don't need to read the jerking off/soap stuff in detail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT