ADVERTISEMENT

His name was Robert Paulson

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
RIP to one of the most interesting celebrity names and important characters to one of the greatest movies ever made. Sounds like COVID may be the cause, but unconfirmed.

giphy.gif

Jesus H Christ. What’s your major malfunction, numbnuts?

hear me now believe me later: Fight Club made me quit my consulting job and enlist in the Army…six months before 9/11.
I guess I'll get around to it, eventually. I realize it's a major failure on my part that I haven't, yet.

Edit: ironically, turns out it's on TNT right now. Halfway over, of course, but that probably means I can get it on demand later, and if not, it will probably be on 100 more times over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
I guess I'll get around to it, eventually. I realize it's a major failure on my part that I haven't, yet.

Edit: ironically, turns out it's on TNT right now. Halfway over, of course, but that probably means I can get it on demand later, and if not, it will probably be on 100 more times over the next few weeks.
Meh ... violence, just like sex isn't profound. They're cheap vehicles for creativity.

Ideas are profound.

More a film for angst filled teens and 20 somethings that have bad relationships with women and want to break stuff.

Technically, a good film ... tries to be cynical, is, but becomes so cynical that it's cliché.

Hey, just for fun I'm going to ask @Bloom what he thinks movie and then leave this thread.

lol ..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT