ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary and Cuban

Then you haven't been paying attention. We've been calling you Trumpsters that for ages.

I am not a Trumpster. Given a choice between him and Hillary, I will vote for him. If Hillary was the only woman in the world I guess I would be one of those.

I agree. Don't you think it was also ridiculous on Hillary's part too? Both seem beneath a presidential debate.
Nope. Cuban has been backing Hillary for a awhile and has spoken numerous times at her rallies. He's a harsh critic of Trump because he knows Trump lacks policy knowledge and has said publicly that he's unfit for the job. On the other hand, Trump is inviting Flowers for obvious salacious reasons that have nothing to do with Hillary's qualifications to be president. Trump is always trying to make everything into a reality show.

Nope. Cuban has been backing Hillary for a awhile and has spoken numerous times at her rallies. He's a harsh critic of Trump because he knows Trump lacks policy knowledge and has said publicly that he's unfit for the job. On the other hand, Trump is inviting Flowers for obvious salacious reasons that have nothing to do with Hillary's qualifications to be president. Trump is always trying to make everything into a reality show.
Yes. Hillary should look up all Donald's multiple affairs, or really just wives. There probably wouldn't be room for all of them.

Yes. Hillary should look up all Donald's multiple affairs, or really just wives. There probably wouldn't be room for all of them.

You really don't want to go there. The room will be full of some interesting women. Monica might wear the blue dress and smoke a cigar.

Cuban wasn't invited for that reason.

So does this mean a correlation can be made between both Clintons and a Cuban?

I'm here all week, please tip your waitresses and have your pets spade or neutered.

Reactions: Noodle
Cuban accepted Hillary's invite to the debate to try and rattle Trump. Was it a mistake? Trump invited Gennifer Flowers. She has tweeted that she accepts. It appears she will sit next to Cuban.

Trump made a HUGE mistake inviting Flowers

Instead he should have had his staff come up with a Hillary/Cuban zinger to show in a pointed and amusing fashion what a piss poor candidate Hillary must be to even think of taking a very important debate to the na-na, na-na, boo-boo, level. All the Flowers response shows is that Hillary's effort to get under Trump skin might work. He could have made her sorry she ever heard of Mark Cuban.

Yea I had second thoughts to my previous post on voting for Hillary if she invited Comey and Lynch to sit on front row of the debate.

People have to justify their Trump votes somehow. They're too spineless to just own it. Now I'm reading on the forum that Trump's nomination is the fault of the Democratic Party. Spineless. Spineless. Spineless.
What? Are you serious? Who is/are faulting Trump's nomination on the DNP? I can't believe it! :(

Nope. Cuban has been backing Hillary for an awhile and has spoken numerous times at her rallies. He's a harsh critic of Trump because he knows Trump lacks policy knowledge and has said publicly that he's unfit for the job. On the other hand, Trump is inviting Flowers for obvious salacious reasons that have nothing to do with Hillary's qualifications to be president. Trump is always trying to make everything into a reality show.
I must defend Trump on this.

Candidates often invite people who support their causes and also are at their intellectual level. Cuban is a very successful businessman, who understands how to run a large organization. Furthermore, he understands Donal Trump well from the businessman's perspective. So, in makes sense that Clinton is inviting him.

Jeniffer Flowers is also a successful business woman, having run a cabaret Kelsto Club in a former New Orleans bordello. She also appeared in Oscar award-worthy films, such as Frenchman's Farm, The War Room, Play it to the Bone, Redheads, etc. She is a savvy business woman, who knows how to milk her relationship with a president of the US. She has done and would do anything to make a buck. These noble qualifications and experiences match Trump's perfectly. It makes a perfect sense for him to invite her to the debate.

Last edited:
I must defend Trump on this.

Candidates often invite people who support their causes and also are at their intellectual level. Cuban is a very successful businessman, who understands how to run a large organization. Furthermore, he understands Donal Trump well from the businessman's perspective. So, in makes sense that Clinton is inviting him.

Jeniffer Flowers is also a successful business woman, having run a cabaret Kelsto Club in a former New Orleans bordello. She also appeared in Oscar award-worthy films, such as Frenchman's Farm, The War Room, Play it to the Bone, Redheads, etc. She is a savvy business woman, who knows how to milk her relationship with a president of the US. She has done and would do anything to make a buck. These noble qualifications and experiences match Trump's perfectly. It makes a perfect sense for him to invite her to the debate.
Mike Pence just told Chris Wallace that Jennifer would not be at the debate

You are just mad because Donald tells it like it is. Hillary is a terrible person too with some of the bullshit ads she has put out, but when someone complains, she plays the ignorance card.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT