ADVERTISEMENT

HH and peegs looking for donations to advertise for themselves for NIL, what a joke.

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
So they want people to pay them, and then they do deals with the kids to benefit their business. Like get them to do a podcast with them.....They want to be the agents to broker these deals.....

How bout you stop spending money on billboards for yourself and just pay the kids with your own money. Stop looking for charity to pump your business and peegs.com. Look I like attention, I am gonna have fun doing my interviews, but I am gonna use my money not yours.

This shit is a money grab so they can really get the kids to do stuff for them. They gonna make X dress up in a clown suit and juggle with them for the first NIL deal?

I hate that these fools represent IU. CLOWNS

So they want people to pay them, and then they do deals with the kids to benefit their business. Like get them to do a podcast with them.....They want to be the agents to broker these deals.....

How bout you stop spending money on billboards for yourself and just pay the kids with your own money. Stop looking for charity to pump your business and peegs.com. Look I like attention, I am gonna have fun doing my interviews, but I am gonna use my money not yours.

This shit is a money grab so they can really get the kids to do stuff for them. They gonna make X dress up in a clown suit and juggle with them for the first NIL deal?

I thought you were our Capitalist? That's the gig, someone has to pay!

I think you're just jealous. So you're promising now that your sites will always be free with no subscriptions or fees to users, ever?

Reactions: SoccerSammy
I thought you were our Capitalist? That's the gig, someone has to pay!

I think you're just jealous. So you're promising now that your sites will always be free with no subscriptions or fees to users, ever?

I really just don’t like them. If it were you doing it I’d be cool with it, hell I’d help you fund it. These guys literally dress up like clowns and get kicked out for stalking people. Lots of former players and current players/family think they are extremely stupid.

There is a reason he got smashed in the trustee election and was the only one to spend a large marketing budget on it.

yes I would rather me be a voice for IU bball then them/peegs. One of the reasons I did this. I think they are all clowns.

Reactions: LowCut and kkott
I can’t believe people still think Peegs or Rabjohns have any sort of non public or inside info. They read things on Twitter and post it on their site. Then claim to have known all along but couldn’t say.

Reactions: DANC
I can’t believe people still think Peegs or Rabjohns have any sort of non public or inside info. They read things on Twitter and post it on their site. Then claim to have known all along but couldn’t say.
Sounds like you, expect their posts aren't limited to just a couple per day. Damn mods.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh.13

I'm guessing the model you described above will be used by more than Peegs. Good luck with your NIL endeavors. Exciting space for entrepreneurs. Go Hoosiers!

I'm guessing the model you described above will be used by more than Peegs. Good luck with your NIL endeavors. Exciting space for entrepreneurs. Go Hoosiers!

I am still very confident the big money only comes when ROI actually makes sense for big sharks, real money players. I am a guppie.

If NIL was around when we were #1 Cody and Vic would have legit 25k dollar offers to do marketing. Some players will have the chance to draw a national brand like Zion. Cody would have been close to that, in the midwest for sure.

I really just don’t like them. If it were you doing it I’d be cool with it, hell I’d help you fund it. These guys literally dress up like clowns and get kicked out for stalking people. Lots of former players and current players/family think they are extremely stupid.

There is a reason he got smashed in the trustee election and was the only one to spend a large marketing budget on it.

yes I would rather me be a voice for IU bball then them/peegs. One of the reasons I did this. I think they are all clowns.
Who got smashed in the trustee election? Didn’t know about this

Reactions: birdforbogey
Who got smashed in the trustee election? Didn’t know about this
The Hoosier hysterics guy with a pink beard that made a mockery of our election. His slogan was vote for me, why not or something stupid. Got a bill board in btown. Had Facebook ads, had numerous ex players do cameos for him. Got 3800 votes. Smashed, winner was around 8k (Jeremy Morris my guy!!). Multiple others finished ahead of him as well.

The Hoosier hysterics guy with a pink beard that made a mockery of our election. His slogan was vote for me, why not or something stupid. Got a bill board in btown. Had Facebook ads, had numerous ex players do cameos for him. Got 3800 votes. Smashed, winner was around 8k (Jeremy Morris my guy!!). Multiple others finished ahead of him as well.
Oh, that douche. Gotcha

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
That guy is such a tool. Totally clueless sunshine and rainbow guy too.

That guy is such a tool. Totally clueless sunshine and rainbow guy too.
He has great energy. Maybe staying in Bloomington forever after college was the answer… he may have things figured out actually.

Reactions: DANC
He has great energy. Maybe staying in Bloomington forever after college was the answer… he may have things figured out actually.
It is the answer, but I did that lol, he moved to LA. Him and the other guy came back a few weeks ago and crashed the bball alum event in French Lick. They got kicked out and taped themselves being kicked out by security, thought it was funny. Cant make this shit up.

They actually got to meet Bob Knight at the bluebird when he was making an appearance (thank god they didn't get in to meet him a 2nd time at French Lick) a few years back. HE only said one thing to them, and I don't even know if he actually said it to them, might have been to the crowd. "Are these guys gay?"

In a PC world, you don't know how happy that made me. I fuc.king love the general.

It is the answer, but I did that lol, he moved to LA. Him and the other guy came back a few weeks ago and crashed the bball alum event in French Lick. They got kicked out and taped themselves being kicked out by security, thought it was funny. Cant make this shit up.

They actually got to meet Bob Knight at the bluebird when he was making an appearance (thank god they didn't get in to meet him a 2nd time at French Lick) a few years back. HE only said one thing to them, and I don't even know if he actually said it to them, might have been to the crowd. "Are these guys gay?"

In a PC world, you don't know how happy that made me. I fuc.king love the general.
Can you translate your first sentence? Who moved back to LA?

I though rabby became a civil rights leader for blm.

I suggested they do that on here. Makes total sense, here is a fanbase with money. I support Peegs here. In fact…

I suggested they do that on here. Makes total sense, here is a fanbase with money. I support Peegs here. In fact…

I suggest if you are going to pool money and have one single source be the broker of those deals, he not be a clown that makes Indiana University look like the Ringling Brothers.

I am more pro NIL than anyone, I am 99% sure I have spent more than anyone else on peegs or here. If people want to do NIL deals, by all means, do it. Just do it directly with the athletes, don't use a freak show that makes us look like a 3rd tear university.

Have a grand you want to throw at an athlete? I will gladly get you in touch.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
I suggest if you are going to pool money and have one single source be the broker of those deals, he not be a clown that makes Indiana University look like the Ringling Brothers.

I am more pro NIL than anyone, I am 99% sure I have spent more than anyone else on peegs or here. If people want to do NIL deals, by all means, do it. Just do it directly with the athletes, don't use a freak show that makes us look like a 3rd tear university.

Only if they commit to IU!

Third 'tear'? Is that one that comes form the 'third eye'? 🍏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT