ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Mods

IUINSB

Senior
Nov 26, 2012
I had a post deleted for the following reason:
Your post in the thread Biden Rally was deleted. Reason: Again, we don't use "tard" on this forum. Please refrain from this usage in the future.
Yesterday at 11:03 PM

I have NEVER used that word on this, or any, board.

Your post in the thread Biden Rally was deleted. Reason: Again, we don't use "tard" on this forum. Please refrain from this usage in the future.

Were you quoting a post that contained that?

Reactions: IUINSB
But the lefty’s can call conservatives and President Trump everything in the book!
You couldn’t even call Obama by his middle name without a timeout!

All replies to the offending post were removed at the same time, so you also got the message.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa

Just to clarify, because I answered from my phone earlier, when someone says something that needs to be deleted, the mods usually try to delete all replies, as well, since simply deleting the offending post doesn't really solve the problem. It's easier to delete them all at once. I guess if we send a message to the original offender, then everyone that gets deleted at the same time also gets the same message. At no point was that intended to be an accusation against you.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Just to clarify, because I answered from my phone earlier, when someone says something that needs to be deleted, the mods usually try to delete all replies, as well, since simply deleting the offending post doesn't really solve the problem. It's easier to delete them all at once. I guess if we send a message to the original offender, then everyone that gets deleted at the same time also gets the same message. At no point was that intended to be an accusation against you.

Got it. Thanks to all who answered.

It’s a damn shame we don’t have one consecutive mod that would stand up for consecutives!

It’s a damn shame we don’t have one consecutive mod that would stand up for consecutives!
Lucy, if you think I am not a conservative (I am assuming that when you say consecutives, that is what you are implying), you have not been paying attention.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Lucy, if you think I am not a conservative (I am assuming that when you say consecutives, that is what you are implying), you have not been paying attention.
No Jim, I don’t really think you’re that conservative, one question, are you a lawyer?

Are you in charge of which terms are against the 'rules'?

I was just wondering about my human being post? I could see why a lawyer would get tired of hearing that.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Are you in charge of which terms are against the 'rules'?
Am I in charge? No. While there are many terms that are used today that never would have been allowed in the past, I personally let most go. Otherwise, I would be spending my day doing nothing but deleting posts.
That being said, I do delete anything of or relating to retardation, if that is where you are going.

Reactions: brianiu
Am I in charge? No. While there are many terms that are used today that never would have been allowed in the past, I personally let most go. Otherwise, I would be spending my day doing nothing but deleting posts.
That being said, I do delete anything of or relating to retardation, if that is where you are going.
So we can’t say,
His butter done slid off his biscuit.
He is two bricks shy of a load.
He is a Kentucky lightbulb, a little dim.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
So we can’t say,
His butter done slid off his biscuit.
He is two bricks shy of a load.
He is a Kentucky lightbulb, a little dim.
When you say we, are you asking if you can? You have had the longest leash in the history of The Water Cooler.

ADVERTISEMENT