ADVERTISEMENT

Hey I’ve got a question

Sep 14, 2019
So Iowa just Coy Cronk. Can you tell me what kind of player he is. Is a run mauler, pass blocker, or good when it comes to both? And most importantly is he a good character on and off the field. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: vesuvius13
Bottom line:
1. If he does not start, then you have a really good starting 5.
2. Speculation is he is a G in the NFL and not a T
3. Great in the locker room.

It's a really good get if he is healthy. Locker room is definitely not a concern and likely a big positive. He can play any position on the line but its believed he left to play tackle so I'd expect him there. He'll likely be Iowa's best OL.

I also have a question- is it normal for fans of a team poaching another team’s player to ask for said players credentials? I mean, I know we haven’t had any high profile players enter the portal in recent memory so maybe it is normal. I just know that it would never occur to me to ask an ex-boyfriend advice about the girl I just started dating. Is this normal or just an Iowa thing?

I also have a question- is it normal for fans of a team poaching another team’s player to ask for said players credentials? I mean, I know we haven’t had any high profile players enter the portal in recent memory so maybe it is normal. I just know that it would never occur to me to ask an ex-boyfriend advice about the girl I just started dating. Is this normal or just an Iowa thing?
It is pretty common, yes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT