ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Guys

Oct 22, 2017
Just came over to tell you guys it was awesome playing y'all. I'm not here to gloat, matter of fact, I'm here to tell y'all that you guys have a Hell of a good program you're building. That was a hard-fought ball game from start to finish and we're lucky to escape with a W. Good luck to you guys on your season next year.

Just came over to tell you guys it was awesome playing y'all. I'm not here to gloat, matter of fact, I'm here to tell y'all that you guys have a Hell of a good program you're building. That was a hard-fought ball game from start to finish and we're lucky to escape with a W. Good luck to you guys on your season next year.
Great game! We had you on the ropes and caved. Were young and will get better. That was a nail biting game for both sides! Congrads vols!

Appreciate the true football fan. We have come from a long way that was put on us by our conference 80 years ago. But Tom
Allen is going to make us great and we all looking forward to it.
That guy is a Hell of a coach, tbh. Always gonna root for you guys now out of the Big 10.

Man you guys played us tough and did not deserve to lose that game. I'm glad we came out on top but you guys played a great game.

Your quarterback is the real deal. Are you losing many players? If not you are going to be very, very good next year.

I hope you guys win the conference next year.

Your coach seems like a very classy guy as well and your coaches exploited the weakness we had.

Your future is bright.

Man what a great game! I hated to see a team lose this one. Your program is definitely on the rise, and I hope you guys wreak havoc on the Big 10 moving forward. We Vol fans hate Michigan, OSU, and Penn St. probably as much as y'all do.

Reactions: Army_Strong_Vol1
ADVERTISEMENT