ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys question about your team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2001
Was wondering if under your current coaching staff and with the current roster you have for your football team if you guys are ready for the Sodomy that is about to occur. We will slaughter you like a sacrificial lamb.

Was wondering if under your current coaching staff and with the current roster you have for your football team if you guys are ready for the Sodomy that is about to occur. We will slaughter you like a sacrificial lamb.
Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the PUke board.
Please pass that on for me,I’m not welcome over there anymore.

I think so. Thanks for asking!

This from a fan of a team whose back up Fight Song is the Theme From Deliverance.

Reactions: hometownfan
Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the PUke board.
Please pass that on for me,I’m not welcome over there anymore.
I agree with you that this has to be a PUker. It is funny however, that he mentions Sodomy in a football context. I believe you were sodomized last year by Auburn 63-14 in Nashville. They easily could have put a 100 on you! What an idiot. Merry Christmas to all and I hope you PUkies have a good time right after New Years. I will be in Jacksonville watching my beloved HOOSIERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT