ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Goat...

Noodle

Hall of Famer
Jun 19, 2001
Thought you might find it interesting to hear that my 16 yo son started his first job today—food prep/cook at a local restaurant that opens next week! I’m not sure he knows how to cook a grilled cheese but he started his training this morning. He said they never asked him if actually knew how to cook or prepare food when he interviewed. It’s a sandwich, soup and salad type place, so nothing too. complicated. But it should be interesting to watch.

Thought you might find it interesting to hear that my 16 yo son started his first job today—food prep/cook at a local restaurant that opens next week! I’m not sure he knows how to cook a grilled cheese but he started his training this morning. He said they never asked him if actually knew how to cook or prepare food when he interviewed. It’s a sandwich, soup and salad type place, so nothing too. complicated. But it should be interesting to watch.
Good to hear! Nothing makes a man like slaving away on the grill line. Good luck to him. He's walking into a rough world, but it's also a world of people who are fiercely loyal. If he puts his trust in his new coworkers, he'll probably make friends for life.

Reactions: Noodle
Maybe he can grow up to be a drunken shyster just like Uncle Goat.

ADVERTISEMENT