ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Folks! Try Looking UP IU Stats On The Big Ten Website.

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Like most businesses, the Big Ten is apparently held hostage by their IT people these days, and fixed stuff that was not broken, and changed how they showed stats on their website this year.

Sadly, our "view" is more like the SEC this year - much less user-friendly (remember when that mattered?) - and I suspect will continue to get fixed and made worse until you can't use them at all.

But right now, they list 13 teams.

13?

I thought the Big Ten had 14 teams?

It does.

But Indiana is missing from the lists.

Penn State made it.

Somehow, their losing performance Saturday was important enough to make it on the site, but our winning effort was not.

Tried to e-mail the Big Ten.

Guess what?

No contact data.

"Dear Fans - STFU. Love, Big Ten"

(People - you make me king for a single day and I will FIX some things. But I need immunity. )

Like most businesses, the Big Ten is apparently held hostage by their IT people these days, and fixed stuff that was not broken, and changed how they showed stats on their website this year.

Sadly, our "view" is more like the SEC this year - much less user-friendly (remember when that mattered?) - and I suspect will continue to get fixed and made worse until you can't use them at all.

13?

It does.

Penn State made it.

Somehow, their losing performance Saturday was important enough to make it on the site, but our winning effort was not.

Guess what?

No contact data.

(People - you make me king for a single day and I will FIX some things. But I need immunity. )

You don't need immunity, just a big gun and a big prison.

While you're King, please also fix:

- drivers who drive in the left lane at 5 miles per hour below the speed limit.
- bike riders who seem not to know they also have to obey stop signs and traffic lights.
- the person/committee/team who/that decided to weaken/change the formula for Dr. Pepper.
- whomever decided that good Ocktoberfest beers should only be available for a few months each year
- all those automated interstate signs, with their stupid "click it or ticket" signs. POTFB would be a more appropriate and socially desirable message

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13

13?

It does.

Penn State made it.

Guess what?

No contact data.

I found IU stats on the Big Ten Conference website. They ain't pretty . . . except for that 1-0 record.

Heah ya go: https://bigten.org/stats.aspx?path=football&year=2020

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT