ADVERTISEMENT

Hey dave . . .

Thanks it is. I posted an OT on the Premium Board looking for some info. Three old friends (one a Doctor) want to take me to Alaska fly fishing as it is on my bucket list and theirs. Not sure if it will work out (timing not so good) but fun trying to plan. 69 is getting old no matter what anyone else says at least it feels that way. Not sure I can handle a frenzied lib for 3 or 4 days but will be fun trying. Actually here lately we agree more than disagree on several topics.
wink.r191677.gif

FYI I have had three great Birthday Parties in my life 1976 I was at the game and we started partying celebrating the win and my birthday at midnight, 1981 and 1987 all were IU NCAA Basketball Championship wins. 1981 was somewhat saddened by Reagans shooting but I still think it was right for the game to on.

happy birthday, Dave

Hope your Alaska trip goes off without a hitch. It's a beautiful place.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Exactly . . .

I'm praying that you don't get hitched too, dave . . . lemme know if you need to be talked out of that.
wink.r191677.gif

It is hell getting old my SO told me she was 58 on her birthday the beginning of the month and when she speaks I listen. In fact she just figured out she is 57. When we first met I told her there was only 10 years difference in our age back many many years ago - the joke was the 10 years was only for 25 days. I thought because she told she was 58 I was going to be 69. Great news and time for celebration I am only 68.
eek.r191677.gif

Happy birthday. On your trip to Alaska be careful where you sit. When my late wife and another couple went we took a hike down a trail. After getting back my wife and Glenda went shopping. I decided to stay at a little park where some high school students were playing music. I sat down on a log. On the way back to the ship I smelled something bad. Glenda was in front of me and I told my wife that Glenda needed to take shower because she did not smell very good. After getting to our cabin I could still smell it. It was not her but me. I had set in bear scat. Be careful.

I love AK....been

there 4 times and would go back in a heartbeat if given the chance.

ADVERTISEMENT