ADVERTISEMENT

Here's your official Andy Awards, presented by Kate Upton

I didn't watch it ...

and yea, it was. It took me about five minutes to decide it was horrible.

The 3rd official time

I was about to post this for Goat. Lmao. My wife can tell you of 2 other times I've done so and I can't imagine the world without them.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/23 11:07 AM by hoosierdug

Absolute

shite and you know it. The Northsiders promise to have you, I, Ptown, and Cat in a LOT of entertaining convos this year. Cheers again on a job very, very well done. YTGS.

Whew!

I wouldn't call it horrible. It was your average Tom Cruise action BS. Looking forward to seeing Boyhood, Whiplash, and Inherent Vice.

It was much better than Tom Cruise

so you got that going for you.

fwiw - We needed more acceptance speeches.

Too bad -- I had a nice set of gifs and photos to present

at the celebration party had I won. Now I guess it's back to figuring out how to brew my own Hopslam...
images

Oh so that's who you are*

This post was edited on 2/23 5:39 PM by IUhottie

can someone tell this old man how something like that is done?

To quote the great Sgt. Schultz - I know nothing, nothing! (about manipulating pictures)

Well done, Goat. You were robbed, BTW.

This thread is going to the LTF, right?

My husband just asked me why I have a perpetual smile on my face. Since this is in many ways such a nice tribute to Andy and some of the better moments of 2014, I know you all will keep it clean. Or not, and that's fine, too.

Thanks for a great awards experience! Now get back up on that horse so that you can get yours next year. Or just post about some beer, your love life or a rake in the bunker. Whichever.

I'll prolly unpin it tonight or tomorrow.

And move it over there, for posterity's sake.

We've generally stopped saving threads as of late, other than the Andy stuff. There are still threads over there from like 2004. Or maybe we just don't post anything legendary anymore. That's very likely, actually.

goat

Yup...

I was confused, too.

I knew I recognized the metre of the poster, but couldn't place him as Burn the Mall Ralphie...

Really, really well done, sir.

I laughed. I cried. But mostly I laughed.

Andy would have loved every second. Good job.

good work. Now move it to the LTR.

Pin and lock a thread with a link to it on the LTR.

JUSt as Aruss would have done to a pinned thread this long

Ps. My iPad just autocorrected arnuss to Aruss.

ADVERTISEMENT