ADVERTISEMENT

Here's Why One Guy Voted For Trump -

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Had he had two visible horns and a red tail I would have had to vote for him out of simple commonsense.

Biden won't last a full term, it wouldn't surprise me if they put him in a home prior to being sworn in... Kamela and friends gaining power are what this election was all about..., and if they find a way to steal those two Senate seats in Georgia they'll irrevocably change the way our democracy operates for quite a long time, maybe forever...

The Democratic National Committee and friends are All about power... and there are no moderates left at the national level, they are a bunch of closet communists who would love to "come out" but know they'd never win another election if they did...

The Democrats couldn't care less about black lives (see Chicago, Baltimore, St.Louis, Detroit...etc...

They see all the poor bastards who got dumped on the street last month because they have lost their jobs and their unemployment checks and couldn't pay the rent... as nothing but pawns... They could have helped those people and but let them twist in the wind for purely power political ends...

Trump, I would readily agree, is fairly close to matching many of the ugly caricatures presented on here about him... (and I knew about his character flaws forty plus years ago) but his presidency overcomes all those negatives, in my eyes, by his simply surrounding himself with (mostly) competent people and allowing them to do their jobs...
///And, Most Importantly by not being a Democrat of today's flavor...///

The guy has accomplished more in 3 & 1/2 years than the last one did in 8.

Destroyed ISIS instead of standing around hand wringing, took out their leadership and then later whacked the Iranian General running the largest terror organization in the world on the same street where he cost many of our people their limbs and lives with his Iranian manufactured copper penetrator IEDs... That decision alone would have gotten him my vote...

He put two conservative justices on the Supreme Court and appointed countless Federal Judges...

He had the economy running well until the Chinese attacked us (and the rest of the world)...

He fumbled the message on COVID response but world wide who hasn't (and don't tell me about some island that has more sheep than people or a country smaller than most of our states)...

He stood up to China (the greatest threat to us now and particularly in the future)...when literally no one else would...

The cherry on top though is simply the deep belief by the Democratic Party and many who associate with it that they truly are smarter than all those who disagree with them (in any fashion) and have zero compunctions whatsoever using whatever vile lie, or epitaph, that may spring to mind, to happily character assassinate anyone who doesn't follow the party talking points...

Now I've been both called directly and through inference on here (to list just a few) :,a racist, a nazi, a moron, and a white supremacist supporter ((All Complete Lies))...; Not to mention, but not forgotten, the one piece of excrement here who doesn't grasp the boundaries attendant to ones deceased parents...

-And you wonder why I'd vote against you...-

Last edited:
Had he had two visible horns and a red tail I would have had to vote for him out of simple commonsense.

Biden won't last a full term, it wouldn't surprise me if they put him in a home prior to being sworn in... Kamela and friends gaining power are what this election was all about..., and if they find a way to steal those two Senate seats in Georgia they'll irrevocably change the way our democracy operates for quite a long time, maybe forever...

The Democratic National Committee and friends are All about power... and there are no moderates left at the national level, they are a bunch of closet communists who would love to "come out" but know they'd never win another election if they did...

The Democrats couldn't care less about black lives (see Chicago, Baltimore, St.Louis, Detroit...etc...

They see all the poor bastards who got dumped on the street last month because they have lost their jobs and their unemployment checks and couldn't pay the rent... as nothing but pawns... They could have helped those people and but let them twist in the wind for purely power political ends...

Trump, I would readily agree, is fairly close to matching many of the ugly caricatures presented on here about him... (and I knew about his character flaws forty plus years ago) but his presidency overcomes all those negatives, in my eyes, by his simply surrounding himself with (mostly) competent people and allowing them to do their jobs...

Destroyed ISIS instead of standing around hand wringing, took out their leadership and then later whacked the Iranian General running the largest terror organization in the world on the same street where he cost many of our people their limbs and lives with his Iranian manufactured copper penetrator IEDs... That decision alone would have gotten him my vote...

He put two conservative justices on the Supreme Court and appointed countless Federal Judges...

He had the economy running well until the Chinese attacked us (and the rest of the world)...

He fumbled the message on COVID response but world wide who hasn't (and don't tell me about some island that has more sheep than people or a country smaller than most of our states)...

He stood up to China (the greatest threat to us now and particularly in the future)...when literally no one else would...

The cherry on top though is simply the deep belief by the Democratic Party and many who associate with it that they truly are smarter than all those who disagree with them (in any fashion) and have zero compunctions whatsoever using whatever vile lie, or epitaph, that may spring to mind, to happily character assassinate anyone who doesn't follow the party talking points...

Now I've been both called directly and through inference on here (to list just a few) :,a racist, a nazi, a moron, and a white supremacist supporter ((All Complete Lies))...; Not to mention, but not forgotten, the one piece of excrement here who doesn't grasp the boundaries attendant to ones deceased parents...

Good Lord, man. Calm down. Also, the line about his surrounding himself with competent people got an audible chuckle out of me.

So much bullshit:
1. Who is going to put Biden in a home?
2. Exactly what evidence do you have that anyone is trying to "steal" senate seats in Georgia?
3. T.rump surrounded himself with competent people? Have you not paid attention to the revolving door?
4. You make it sound like T.rump pulled the trigger.
5. When did the Chinese attack us?
6. Fumbled...lol.
7. The character assassination paragraph Is pure GOP trigger nonsense. Shall I pull up all the examples of T.rump, on camera, belittling others who don't bend the knee? I don't think you want that.
8. I don't think you are a racist, a nazi, a moron, or a white supremacist supporter, and I know plenty of T.rump supporters (one couple is our best friends). I do think T.rump gave you what you need, and you are selfish. But isn't everyone, to some degree? I think you voted for the guy, against your reservations, partly because you hated Obama, and when he went full on T.rump, you had a choice. You could stay the course and refuse to admit that he is terrible for this country, or you could admit your mistake and have to eat a little crow. There are plenty of real conservatives out there who have had the courage to do it, and I think they have gained respect with themselves and others. You chose the first option. That's fine.
I find it ironic that you started out saying you would vote for the devil before a Democrat, and that's basically what you did...then you try to demonize the Left. I don't speak for all Libs, but I don't hate the GOP. I have voted for them, even for president. But T.rump was a terrible choice from the beginning, and he has lived down to all the expectations. Hell, when he got elected, I figured he would get bored with it all when he couldn't run the country like one of his hotels, and quit, or at least surround himself with competent people while he took all the credit. Both of those would have been better for him and the country, but he decided he was going to act like the boss, and screw those checks and balances that the Founding Fathers built in.
I hope that T.rump is the catalyst for a better GOP, and a better Democratic Party, for that matter, and we all band together and make sure that we elect better people for the top job.
If you have read this far, I'm surprised. I know you don't give a crap about my opinions, but if you are still with me, thanks for at least hearing me out.
Go IU! Beat Michigan!

So much bullshit:
1. Who is going to put Biden in a home?
2. Exactly what evidence do you have that anyone is trying to "steal" senate seats in Georgia?
3. T.rump surrounded himself with competent people? Have you not paid attention to the revolving door?
4. You make it sound like T.rump pulled the trigger.
5. When did the Chinese attack us?
6. Fumbled...lol.
7. The character assassination paragraph Is pure GOP trigger nonsense. Shall I pull up all the examples of T.rump, on camera, belittling others who don't bend the knee? I don't think you want that.
8. I don't think you are a racist, a nazi, a moron, or a white supremacist supporter, and I know plenty of T.rump supporters (one couple is our best friends). I do think T.rump gave you what you need, and you are selfish. But isn't everyone, to some degree? I think you voted for the guy, against your reservations, partly because you hated Obama, and when he went full on T.rump, you had a choice. You could stay the course and refuse to admit that he is terrible for this country, or you could admit your mistake and have to eat a little crow. There are plenty of real conservatives out there who have had the courage to do it, and I think they have gained respect with themselves and others. You chose the first option. That's fine.
I find it ironic that you started out saying you would vote for the devil before a Democrat, and that's basically what you did...then you try to demonize the Left. I don't speak for all Libs, but I don't hate the GOP. I have voted for them, even for president. But T.rump was a terrible choice from the beginning, and he has lived down to all the expectations. Hell, when he got elected, I figured he would get bored with it all when he couldn't run the country like one of his hotels, and quit, or at least surround himself with competent people while he took all the credit. Both of those would have been better for him and the country, but he decided he was going to act like the boss, and screw those checks and balances that the Founding Fathers built in.
I hope that T.rump is the catalyst for a better GOP, and a better Democratic Party, for that matter, and we all band together and make sure that we elect better people for the top job.
If you have read this far, I'm surprised. I know you don't give a crap about my opinions, but if you are still with me, thanks for at least hearing me out.
Go IU! Beat Michigan!

Finally found something we can agree on! 😉
Beat the oversized Rodents!😀

Lol. Man go take a walk or something and clear your head. Your not operating at full capacity.

I find it ironic that you started out saying you would vote for the devil before a Democrat, and that's basically what you did...then you try to demonize the Left.
The body of the post was nothing more than rationalizing the deal he made with the Devil.

Reactions: Cortez88

What?

The body of the post was nothing more than rationalizing the deal he made with the Devil.

I read it differently. I read it as one last ditch effort to pwn the libs. A poor, pathetic, well-off-the-mark (no pun intended) effort, but an effort none the less.

“and if they find a way to steal those two Senate seats in Georgia”

I stopped reading after I saw that. Your side needs to stop crying that things are rigged against you. It’s unbecoming and just stupid, especially when we’re talking about the democrats stealing an election in a completely red southern state.

Biden won't last a full term, it wouldn't surprise me if they put him in a home prior to being sworn in

Trump is 74. My grandmother is 98 and still has yet to go into a home.

The Democratic National Committee and friends are All about power.

And you think the GOP isn't?

they are a bunch of closet communists who would love to "come out"

LOL

There has been a bill sitting on Mitch McConnell's desk since May. Grow up.

Trump, I would readily agree, is fairly close to matching many of the ugly caricatures presented on here about him...

You sold your soul to him.

An economy Obama delivered to him. China did not attack us.

He fumbled the message on COVID response but world wide who hasn't

He fumbled COVID. He waited 2.5 month to do anything beyond shutting down travel to China, as if that was going to stop what was already spreading.

and don't tell me about some island that has more sheep than people

I've never been to your house, so I don't know the sheep to people count, but I'm guessing it's 1:1.

China has a much stronger standing in the world now.

None of us here are running for office.

Blah blah blah

Who was it that said “elections have consequences “???

Parse your vote all you want. Trump is a loser. Have fun the next four years.

“The radical right wants AK-47s on every street, enables rapist so long as they pro-create and want to turn our suburbs into Martial Law Zones. “

Wow. That’s remarkably easy. Death to “yes-men”.

You can see in this post and others on the board that one of the traits Trump supporters really connected with was being a victim. They gave full throated support to an unfit dangerous demagogue because mean liberals made them. After delighting in owning the libs for 4 years, the f*ck your feelings crowd now comes back to tell us that they have really hurt feelings. And again, it’s everyone else’s fault. I’m not interested in being their damn therapist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He stood up to China (the greatest threat to us now and particularly in the future)...when literally no one else would"...

please define "stood up", as i haven't seen anyone on either side of the isle stand up to China, as standing up to China would mean standing up to Wall St.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The cherry on top though is simply the deep belief by the Democratic Party and many who associate with it that they truly are smarter than all those who disagree with them (in any fashion) and have zero compunctions whatsoever using whatever vile lie, or epitaph, that may spring to mind, to happily character assassinate anyone who doesn't follow the party talking points"...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm just glad you're not that way, or other Pubs either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"He put two conservative justices on the Supreme Court and appointed countless Federal Judges"...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

why is that good?

and while "conservative" might mean one thing to you, it means pro corp, pro big govt, pro survelience, anti worker, anti citizen, anti consumer, anti privacy, to the power elite who installed her on the court. (the kind of judge power brokers on both sides of the isle love).

"and if they find a way to steal those two Senate seats in Georgia they'll irrevocably change the way our democracy operates for quite a long time, maybe forever"...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

by "steal", i assume you mean get the most votes"

that said, how exactly do you see them irrevocably changing our democracy forever?

"They see all the poor bastards who got dumped on the street last month because they have lost their jobs and their unemployment checks and couldn't pay the rent... as nothing but pawns... They could have helped those people and but let them twist in the wind for purely power political ends"...

i think we all agree that Pubs are the real and true friend of the poor, to the point of actively working non stop for decade after decade after decade to increase their numbers.

"He had the economy running well until the Chinese attacked us (and the rest of the world)"...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

amazing how much he, GWB, and Obama, running up 17 trillion on the credit card our grandchildren will inherit the pmts on, for the purposes of benefiting the investor class and only the investor class, will do for totally and falsely manipulating the markets.

"The Democratic National Committee and friends are All about power... and there are no moderates left at the national level, they are a bunch of closet communists who would love to "come out" but know they'd never win another election if they did"...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A), you seem to have absolutely zero idea as to who runs the DNC. (hint, it rhimes with Ball Street).

B), ok Joe, whatever you say.

180819mccarthy-ap-1160.jpg

Last edited:

tenor.gif

"He stood up to China (the greatest threat to us now and particularly in the future)...when literally no one else would"...

please define "stood up", as i haven't seen anyone on either side of the isle stand up to China, as standing up to China would mean standing up to Wall St.

"The cherry on top though is simply the deep belief by the Democratic Party and many who associate with it that they truly are smarter than all those who disagree with them (in any fashion) and have zero compunctions whatsoever using whatever vile lie, or epitaph, that may spring to mind, to happily character assassinate anyone who doesn't follow the party talking points"...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm just glad you're not that way, or other Pubs either.

"He put two conservative justices on the Supreme Court and appointed countless Federal Judges"...

why is that good?

and while "conservative" might mean one thing to you, it means pro corp, pro big govt, pro survelience, anti worker, anti citizen, anti consumer, anti privacy, to the power elite who installed her on the court. (the kind of judge power brokers on both sides of the isle love).

"and if they find a way to steal those two Senate seats in Georgia they'll irrevocably change the way our democracy operates for quite a long time, maybe forever"...

by "steal", i assume you mean get the most votes"

that said, how exactly do you see them irrevocably changing our democracy forever?

"They see all the poor bastards who got dumped on the street last month because they have lost their jobs and their unemployment checks and couldn't pay the rent... as nothing but pawns... They could have helped those people and but let them twist in the wind for purely power political ends"...

i think we all agree that Pubs are the real and true friend of the poor, to the point of actively working non stop for decade after decade after decade to increase their numbers.

"He had the economy running well until the Chinese attacked us (and the rest of the world)"...

amazing how much he, GWB, and Obama, running up 17 trillion on the credit card our grandchildren will inherit the pmts on, for the purposes of benefiting the investor class and only the investor class, will do for totally and falsely manipulating the markets.

"The Democratic National Committee and friends are All about power... and there are no moderates left at the national level, they are a bunch of closet communists who would love to "come out" but know they'd never win another election if they did"...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A), you seem to have absolutely zero idea as to who runs the DNC. (hint, it rhimes with Ball Street).

B), ok Joe, whatever you say.

180819mccarthy-ap-1160.jpg
This was excellent.
Also, great parsing on “conservative “ judge thing. Pro corporation, anti employee, want surveillance, anti consumer... seems like there is a sizable portion of “conservatives “ that don’t actually know what it means.

Finally found something we can agree on! 😉
Beat the oversized Rodents!😀
One dictionary as I recall described a wolverine as a "slow footed mammal in the weasel family"

I stick with that in razzing my UM friends.

You clearly have misgivings about your vote.

Dude. Seriously. Go back on your meds.

Reactions: outside shooter

Oh. My. Goodness. Q supporter?

Where is this Kamala stuff coming from? She didn't even make it to the Iowa primary. Her choice was to help keep the lead on suburban women voters, as an attempt to unify the party and a tip to African American voters, particularly women that was the base that got Biden the dem ticket. She balances the ticket well. That's it.

I've heard Trump supporters saying this but man that's some next level conspiracy thinking.

If you think Biden is a Trojan horse for the 'radical left', well ask IGW what he thinks of the DNC, particularly its support of Bernie.

This isn't common sense thinking. It's right wing propaganda that I'm sorry man, you're falling for. It's simply not true.

No one is saying that Biden isn't a larger risk with his age but there's nothing in his current health that leads to him not making it to inauguration day.

Again it's right wing propaganda that's resonating, but it's not true.

You're not losing your guns, we're not turning into a socialist nation, the corporate tax rates are going back to what they were asking for (26% I think) which is less than where Reagan had it (28%). Trump knocked it down to 21% which is lower than our individual personal tax rate.

And that is more wonky policy talks that might not ever see the light with a republican controlled senate.

Maybe Biden will go crazy with executive orders. That's a real fear I guess. Oh yeah, that's what Trump did.

Anyway thanks for the post. It's obvious that the dems did a horrible job getting their message across. We need to get on Fox news more often to reach voters. As Pete said, he can't get upset that people never hear his message if they never hear his message.

Anyway, your reaction is similar to what I hear from my deep right wing friends so again, thanks for explaining.

Reactions: hondo314

Cuckoo!!!

Your White Nationalist speech impediment is showing: Her name is Kamala, not Kamela

You are one pathetic loser!! And a snowflake to boot!

lol .......................

Awwwwwwww, looks like someone needs a great big hug.

giphy.gif

CHEERS!
EmP9nYmUYAE371Y

Good Lord, man. Calm down. Also, the line about his surrounding himself with competent people got an audible chuckle out of me.
Sorry but I had to LMAO about the judges. Should have been only one SCJ as McConnell refused to allow Obama to name one and many of the federal judges were also held up by McConnell.

Have there been any rage tweets from the orange idiot or his coked up sons? I don’t have Twitter.
Ah, his stupid shit doesn't garner my interest. Though maybe watching him struggle with this (like a fat turtle on its back) might be fun....

I don't do twitter either but I have seen the world wide celebration going on today as friends and family send me links. Berlin, Paris, London .... it's almost if Trump is universally hated.

It's time to dance with the rest of the world and enjoy the moment.

805617f509e694d627a945501c1e642e.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT