ADVERTISEMENT

Here's our #1 recruit for the 2022 class

http://www.dailyjournal.net/2020/06/02/trojans_curry_jumps_into_national_recruiting_spotlight/

Center Grove produces some serious football players...

Caden Curry may just be the best yet...

*Here's hoping someone tells him how "the" o-h-i-o state misused Hale and basically trashed his career...
I’m friends with Joel. This post is hilarious but add to the rest of this guy’s nonsense that he spews. Joel was a team captain on a National Championship team and has a thriving business he started with a few of his teammates. I’m sure he regrets going there.

OSU story with Bosa's/Young would be compelling to anyone at DE position. But so would being a part of a rising home state group turning around your home state school. Maybe if our Stanford DE transfer has a bang up year and IU gets 8 (or more), he'll put IU seriously in the mix. It sure would be awesome to get a 5-star stud from Indiana to go to IU!

OSU story with Bosa's/Young would be compelling to anyone at DE position. But so would being a part of a rising home state group turning around your home state school. Maybe if our Stanford DE transfer has a bang up year and IU gets 8 (or more), he'll put IU seriously in the mix. It sure would be awesome to get a 5-star stud from Indiana to go to IU!
It would be great to get some of these guys to IU trying to move IU into the upper level of the B1G. Helping build IU into a FB power would seem to be an incentive.

I'd LOVE to see Allen land this kid but I truly think we will need to string together a few 8-9 win seasons capped with a couple of bowl wins first.

The glitz and overall prestige of OSU is just difficult to ignore. Give me a few years of 8-10 win seasons and build this thing into a consistent winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT