ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a interesting transfer candidate

When I first looked at his HS profile I thought.... Madison Norris.... tall, but way too thin, 6-7 / 220. But, looking at the UC roster he's up to 240 in his first year. Talent and legacy, his dad played for the Bears and the Colts. His major is Business and he wants to be in criminal justice so that's a plus for IU. However, he's from AZ, his mom went to AZ and his brother is playing at AZ. Could be interesting... if both are interested in each other.

I was bummed when we missed out on him. Hopefully we will get another shot.

Wonder how close this is to NBA free agency where some players already have a destination when they first put their name in the portal.

I see all kinds of bad things that could come out of that.

I think many will already have a destination in mind, especially the kids leaving the major powers and were pursued by everyone in high school and think school is only a venue to the NFL.

Opening it up the way they have is only going to turn Power 5 ball into a complete cesspool. It's been heading that way anyway.

Last edited:
I'm the last dinosaur in the Midwest to not be "on" twitter... I can access it from some news links but for whatever reason this link and several others just come up as a bluebird logo with no access..., so... Could someone just list the guys full name and where he's transferring from (I assume that's Colorado but I couldn't find anyone named Jason in the Transfer Portal from CO)... Thanks in advance...😎

Reactions: red hornet
His offer list out of high school was through the roof. He’ll fit in with the line.
There are a lot of head-scratching transfers in the portal. Northwestern has two RBs, Drake Anderson and Isaiah Bowser both in the portal and their best WR McGowen in as well.
Julius Brents at Iowa, formerly of Warren Central is in. Rocky Lombardi left Michigan State.

I'm the last dinosaur in the Midwest to not be "on" twitter... I can access it from some news links but for whatever reason this link and several others just come up as a bluebird logo with no access..., so... Could someone just list the guys full name and where he's transferring from (I assume that's Colorado but I couldn't find anyone named Jason in the Transfer Portal from CO)... Thanks in advance...😎
Good Man , you arent the only one . I want nothing to do with Twitter

His offer list out of high school was through the roof. He’ll fit in with the line.
There are a lot of head-scratching transfers in the portal. Northwestern has two RBs, Drake Anderson and Isaiah Bowser both in the portal and their best WR McGowen in as well.
Julius Brents at Iowa, formerly of Warren Central is in. Rocky Lombardi left Michigan State.

McGowan leaving NW tells me he doesn't think there's a legitimate QB coming along after Ramsey...😉 Either that our he has a C minus in his Quantum Mechanics course and doesn't want to retake it...😉

Lombardi transfered to N. Illinois... He should've moved to ILB...

Brent's looked great at CB as a Fr but has disappeared since his injury...

Reactions: BayernFan
I think many will already have a destination in mind, especially the kids leaving the major powers and were pursued by everyone in high school and think school is only a venue to the NFL.

Opening it up they way have is only going to turn Power 5 ball into a complete cesspool. It's been heading that way anyway.
I don't know the rules at all but to me I could see you get one, best would be after Freshman yr if you made a mistake and don't want to be at a school. If the coach you signed with leaves or the way it started with last year taking ourses the school you are at doesnt have. Can they do it more than once ?

To each his own regarding Twitter - like Facebook, it’s what you make of it. If you are interested in quantum physics (like most around here are, I assume...), you can follow scientists and organizations related to it to learn about the very latest developments. You don’t have to tweet anything - sit back and watch. If you don’t like a quantum physics person you follow, you simply unfollow. I suppose the same can be accomplished for other interests - say sports. Just guessing here.

McGowan leaving NW tells me he doesn't think there's a legitimate QB coming along after Ramsey...😉 Either that our he has a C minus in his Quantum Mechanics course and doesn't want to retake it...😉

Lombardi transfered to N. Illinois... He should've moved to ILB...

Brent's looked great at CB as a Fr but has disappeared since his injury...

I feel confident and comfortable in saying that Rocky Lombardi is the absolute worst QB I’ve ever seen play B1G football and yet he still torched Michigan’s secondary. I’m not sure he will even have success at N.Illinois.

Reactions: 76-1
I feel confident and comfortable in saying that Rocky Lombardi is the absolute worst QB I’ve ever seen play B1G football and yet he still torched Michigan’s secondary. I’m not sure he will even have success at N.Illinois.
I second this thought. He's not good enough to D3 ball.

ADVERTISEMENT