ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again

Well, considering Trump said he never met her...it would be interesting to know how his ahem DNA got on her dress. But sure, let’s just excuse a rape as normal. Sure thing.
It is my understanding that the garment has never been tested for DNA or that it is even apparent there is DNA present. One paragraph from NYMag:

Carroll kept the Donna Karan dress she was wearing when Trump raped her. She said she had hung it up in her closet after the attack and never washed or wore it again — until putting it on for the New York cover photoshoot. Carroll told the Washington Post that she has never considered testing the dress for DNA evidence. If she did, former sex-crimes prosecutor Roger Canaff told Mother Jones that it was at least possible a test would find something:
"that it was at least possible a test would find something"
Zeke this is in contrast to your post that seems to suggest that DNA is in fact present. To be clear I am not suggesting that the claim is false or excusing rape as normal as you suggest. I am merely pointing out that is appears your comments are at the very least misleading.

She also told Lawrence O'Donnell she had no interest in filing charges and explained why in a thoughtful manner. Test the dress but after more than 20 years it will be compromised and much depends on how she stored the dress and where.

I totally understand your outrage or that of any woman under these circumstances and the many reasons you have commented about regarding the sometimes bad treatment of female rape victims. I just think we need to be accurate when tossing out facts which contradict the true facts whether it is Trump or anyone else.

Haha. Yes. So let’s just ignore that the president of the United States quite possibly raped someone. No biggie, moving right along. She could still prosecute him if she chose to. She still has the dress. Sound familiar? And we aren’t talking a consensual act here.

We have ignored it before...or at least some people have.

don't recall reading about any "DNA" on the coat, but if so, let me know when the DNA test comes in.

keep concentrating on things that will lead to a Dem loss.. (or is that your goal).

as i've noted before, you are the danger.
Lol. Yes, I’m certain I am indeed the danger. And you, my friend, keep thinking it’s just fine to ignore rape, because it might lead to Trump being re-elected. When we were discussing the dress, what do you think we were talking about? Not only can you not write in any coherent manner, it appears you are lacking a moral compass also. Truly surprised you aren’t a Trump fan, considering that.

It is my understanding that the garment has never been tested for DNA or that it is even apparent there is DNA present. One paragraph from NYMag:

Carroll kept the Donna Karan dress she was wearing when Trump raped her. She said she had hung it up in her closet after the attack and never washed or wore it again — until putting it on for the New York cover photoshoot. Carroll told the Washington Post that she has never considered testing the dress for DNA evidence. If she did, former sex-crimes prosecutor Roger Canaff told Mother Jones that it was at least possible a test would find something:
"that it was at least possible a test would find something"
Zeke this is in contrast to your post that seems to suggest that DNA is in fact present. To be clear I am not suggesting that the claim is false or excusing rape as normal as you suggest. I am merely pointing out that is appears your comments are at the very least misleading.

She also told Lawrence O'Donnell she had no interest in filing charges and explained why in a thoughtful manner. Test the dress but after more than 20 years it will be compromised and much depends on how she stored the dress and where.

I totally understand your outrage or that of any woman under these circumstances and the many reasons you have commented about regarding the sometimes bad treatment of female rape victims. I just think we need to be accurate when tossing out facts which contradict the true facts whether it is Trump or anyone else.
Thanks, but I’m not assuming DNA was on the dress. Just in an exchange with the guy who can’t write paragraphs, I mentioned the dress. He said the dress wouldn’t prove anything. So I was just speculating that it could. I did see that she has no interest in pressing charges anyway, and I don’t blame her. That would be a circus. He has at least one other sexual harassment trial still ongoing. It’s just kind Of astonishing to me that in this news cycle, the President is accused of rape and its barely news. Courtsense was trying to compare this to Clinton, but during that time, it was pretty much the only story going on, much more than a blip on the radar.

On the Sunday shows after the allegations of Biden making the woman feel uncomfortable, AbC asked 3 people about it, NBC asked 6, and NBC asked 2. All of the hosts suggested that it might be disqualifying information. This past Sunday, not a single mention of it. Honestly, think people just assume he did it.
Oh his response today, she’s not my type. Not, I’d never rape someone, but no, she’s not my type.

A former Miss Indiana University. Trump likes winners doesn’t he?

2.w700.h467.jpg

looks like E J Carroll just preceded being at IU with Angela Atwood, and Wm and Emily Harris, by a couple yrs.

things changed fast back then i guess.

Trump said that one of the first things he did after these latest allegations was to check with Bonwit Teller confirming they do not security tapes from that long ago. Why would you do that if you weren’t there to begin with? How do you prove the negative?

Reactions: UncleMark
Trump said that one of the first things he did after these latest allegations was to check with Bonwit Teller confirming they do not security tapes from that long ago. Why would you do that if you weren’t there to begin with? How do you prove the negative?

The raped supposedly occurred at Bergdorf Goodman not the defunct Bonwit Teller.

Our president should know his luxury New York department stores if nothing else.

What kind of defense is, “[Rape] never happened; she’s not my type.”? Doesn’t that suggest if she was his type, he might have? Who even connects their type of woman to raping them? To put it mildly, he’s not a good person.
His "type" is obvious. Look at his wives. Look and Clifford and McDougal. There's a name for that "type" (although I'd be inclined to give Ivana the benefit of the doubt). As they say in middle school, "you can't rape the willing".

During the campaign he used the exact same terms toward a middle age woman who claimed he had groped her on a airline flight. People voted for him anyway. And a majority of those will vote for him again. Many are regular posters here.

Reactions: Lucy01
His "type" is obvious. Look at his wives. Look and Clifford and McDougal. There's a name for that "type" (although I'd be inclined to give Ivana the benefit of the doubt). As they say in middle school, "you can't rape the willing".

During the campaign he used the exact same terms toward a middle age woman who claimed he had groped her on a airline flight. People voted for him anyway. And a majority of those will vote for him again. Many are regular posters here.
His wives willingly married him and we don't have any clue as to how respectful or charming he has been to them. It's not being respectful to disrespect them. I'm not big on disrespectful behavior, generally. I do make exceptions now and then with those that deserve it. ;)

Last edited:
His wives willingly married him and we don't have any clue as to how respectful or charming he has been to them. It's not being respectful to disrespect them. I'm not big on disrespectful behavior, generally. I do make exceptions now and then with those that deserve it. ;)
Okay, forget the wives. How about Clifford and McDougal? You know, the ones he was banging while presumably being all respectful and charming with his wives?

Trump's respect for ladies may increase as his tetersone level decreases which can happen between the age of 50 (approximate age of Trump's rape allegation ) and his current age according to some of my younger friends who have experienced this phenomenon.

For this, Ivanka can be thankful.

Okay, forget the wives. How about Clifford and McDougal? You know, the ones he was banging while presumably being all respectful and charming with his wives?
What about them? I've got no respect for that. Do you think I would for some reason?

I don’t think he was respectful or charming when he raped Ivanna.

Those are his "type". You were the one who brought up his comment about his "type". I thought that's what we were talking about.
It’s not what I was talking about. I was talking about who has a type they would rape.

If he did, he certainly wasn’t. She’s said he didn’t since. I kind of discount what people say about each other in the heat of a divorce, but who knows?

If he did, he certainly wasn’t. She’s said he didn’t since. I kind of discount what people say about each other in the heat of a divorce, but who knows?
She had a pretty compelling story about him being mad at her about the person she sent him to messing up her hair. I assume she changed her mind once Cohen put the pressure on and she signed the non disclosure. But who knows.

People voted to mix things up -- elect a draft-dodging, serial-raping bankruptcy queen.
What branch of military service were you in and when? Just curious as you continually reference draft dodging. If you served I thank you for your service. If you haven't served why not as its all volunteer currently and has been for some time. By the way a large number of the older members of Congress etc received deferments for their education, number of dependents, and health issues I would assume. Are they all draft dodgers or does this term apply only to those individuals you don't like or agree with.

Reactions: Lucy01
What branch of military service were you in and when? Just curious as you continually reference draft dodging. If you served I thank you for your service. If you haven't served why not as its all volunteer currently and has been for some time. By the way a large number of the older members of Congress etc received deferments for their education, number of dependents, and health issues I would assume. Are they all draft dodgers or does this term apply only to those individuals you don't like or agree with.
Two words: bone spurs.

Trump's the one on trial here, not I. Trump's the pathological liar. Trump's the serial rapist. Trump's the bumbling fool who is ruining our image around the world and cavorting with a nuke-wielding mass murderer. Trump's the one who says he's going to make our military great again.

There's a simple reason I emphasize Trump's gutless act of draft-dodging -- it's the one thing he's done or said that his died-in-the-wool supporters are most likely to disrespect him for.

Do you respect Trump for dodging the draft?

Btw, are you trying to stifle my freedom of speech with your argument? No, I have not served in the military this lifetime. Does that mean I've never served my country? Does living a dishonest life, as Trump has done to the tune of millions if not billions of dollars, serve our country? I have earned honest dollars. Does Trump donate 60% of his income. as the tax code now allows? Just so happens I did this year and have in past years. I happen to be good at making money. Far more than I could ever spend. I don't live in a gilt penthouse and don't need to.

Trump's a draft dodger. Get over it. If you voted for a draft dodger, get over it. If you're planning to vote for a draft dodger in 2020, live with your decision, the consequences of your decision, and your conscience.

President Donald John Trump is a draft dodger.

Reactions: Bill4411
Two words: bone spurs.

Trump's the one on trial here, not I. Trump's the pathological liar. Trump's the serial rapist. Trump's the bumbling fool who is ruining our image around the world and cavorting with a nuke-wielding mass murderer. Trump's the one who says he's going to make our military great again.

There's a simple reason I emphasize Trump's gutless act of draft-dodging -- it's the one thing he's done or said that his died-in-the-wool supporters are most likely to disrespect him for.

Do you respect Trump for dodging the draft?

Btw, are you trying to stifle my freedom of speech with your argument? No, I have not served in the military this lifetime. Does that mean I've never served my country? Does living a dishonest life, as Trump has done to the tune of millions if not billions of dollars, serve our country? I have earned honest dollars. Does Trump donate 60% of his income. as the tax code now allows? Just so happens I did this year and have in past years. I happen to be good at making money. Far more than I could ever spend. I don't live in a gilt penthouse and don't need to.

Trump's a draft dodger. Get over it. If you voted for a draft dodger, get over it. If you're planning to vote for a draft dodger in 2020, live with your decision, the consequences of your decision, and your conscience.

President Donald John Trump is a draft dodger.
That's what I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT