ADVERTISEMENT

Here is where we are at! Hopefully this doesn't get censored like my other posts

George Carlin was really funny. However, he wasn't a scientist, nor was he consulting with any.
George Carlin was very funny.

That said, nobody knows what Carlin's take on today would be. He's dead. For TDH to project onto Carlin his own sensibilities on today's society is just wrong . . .

. . . dead wrong.

Are you sure his name was Larry, or was that a spellcheck correction?
Larry Taylor (RIP) , AKA Mole, was another crazy poster who got into it with GK on the Indystar site.
I think Laffy's name was something else.
Ahh, the Indy Star site. That was fun...

George Carlin was very funny.

That said, nobody knows what Carlin's take on today would be. He's dead. For TDH to project onto Carlin his own sensibilities on today's society is just wrong . . .

. . . dead wrong.
Well, I don't know when this routine was from, but I think he'd admit that a virus like HIV isn't the target of his rant. I believe he was referring to the common flu and cold. In his lifetime there was never a pandemic on this scale (other than HIV/AIDS) he had to live through, so his point of reference was certainly limited.

Didn’t think you had any info or facts to back up your bullshit, pu$$y

It won't matter how many I bring forth. I've debated many like you and your lost...Its sad. First up a nobel prize winning scientist. But I already know. You all are smarter than all of these guys.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nobel...QSK_CuO60BeUtBvNG156qj8-4iiP9hz4YPnuE_W3t-On0

SskR5nVdYKhLP7G_LlGWTgNHmneXmOWHiE0VFsAJCI-GlZgwRNw55McGz77YDYGFYnGBKlKevB4UZcIdzBZkSJ5ivGrNae-FFhY03EcYndUbGRBU_9ZV7LHHVN-cErKqa6JJWz5j

G--x8mjnorcN5wXl0ts8mzfA-DMU_RrZftENAMCE0P04vf3TvZBu3zEtf_SvSlRG5cy94aN-70EUSOKtuAk4WPMSLQFvKCVCwIEaB0UqUcPGNcGHbIdZpoKLrFFcJzXxBHFftOBx

G1YFcT5UC3_Gu8cVvap6x9TcUeX9YGCBe1zNeBGDYqVwBuHa6ouPObEwgRkYAxBPb6XlUyXaoQ4Zt-QA02kGGYPJChS8GucuxI4Qsh4eaQ2hlAZUDXB6PlY9_VYRKZsBiIXZGu7L

7KcQF3QNd-suRLdG4pw16aFiXLgP368UfVk67t4QnjDgMcAyMY3mhC0vKUupsQvymX-rAFCHUGfhImHfq8waq_Fb0daXsqjXQkMpIz4HmmUtxq2LLsrJn9ulAWaaDS5ArBJFrVHo

23ZhiBy8ZcEsizEyD3TNCUZrlM9Wer5XA4ciT4H9FJu3pb30Xs6QhF-o2Z5cZp-Nop3h92a0RGis4_fiO_CbuO0kbZdPBJXyH-fBHVd_SAULgdUvAk7-VRg10WY0HdzeSy5uAYEe

PNkHaJA1ZHmksxqnrym9s51_kuLN-wWiUoVCNbij2lSCfj2ANkXPbfqkBEwrBjs0boeXdlZ2Yz3f-DVFesjOQGQgmj19DGMuhzqmL9riBZrPlayzju8q7NXZWrGWOd2L-etGS-yC

ALNcJutrzyE2Xz4YLsb0T7ygPQiDCvo1Eisu2bYfWVVlHMiPRqG7n-4s7pdOgG-EeghDlxh1qPyiszvjr1iYQX4HZeneQoQF9jWQMsAGMAUzudUF3LIKhy1gPCe_hqNbYyraMHg3

2UwN8xn1xXQE1aqWbWAjHz2HjuxJZBxqKrc5QG6_N_Jah2zuwoOK12tpK1ifY5hQO8IXvDV5IMxKy3ixqAi4ZtrpyMd67s5YBwfhUZ8WXy2tpg-O-gtN59T_aZYgi415uzydBmvk

pQm_Rk3Iag-UHENcwzv3N1RjwGoAYlVOd-0bIbWZiIq7VY8Ejtn680xc6TVu07MeRc9F-eaDHzkJHHE3WzTAzIWs78_2XNQV8Su1s3-WtSpb4uMmggvXnxLogDXeHiG3WYNDb1U0

GKaHNt7AkL1x6o3LFYmyyTBu1_o28QsfUzdKAFipH48hLzRPPOKDcBZAqVgnVgnbChcsOfe1DH8aGT43-IFhdXnNndzp0EnVJQYMj2xuireMv24XwmEwTHXCDj7jhOVZ2TdAbvze

Reactions: ulrey
Larry went back to the Knight era, let us just say he and Gojko did not see eye-to-eye at all. About a year ago, Vegas posted here on the Cooler for about a week. Aloha figured out who he was. He was very much a truther.
I wish I had kept some of the emails he sent me way back when. The guy was truly a nut who believed many strange and weird things. He was the same when he came back as Vegas so it was easy to figure out who he was.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Well you called me a racist. I know you will say you didn't but I know better.
The only poster I recall ever directly accusing of racism was Accuro. And since he really was a racist, I don't feel bad about that one. I didn't even call Dave a racist when he posted Stormfront.

But I'll take your word for it. If I ever did call you a racist, it was inappropriate, and I sincerely apologize for it.

It won't matter how many I bring forth. I've debated many like you and your lost...Its sad. First up a nobel prize winning scientist. But I already know. You all are smarter than all of these guys.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nobel...QSK_CuO60BeUtBvNG156qj8-4iiP9hz4YPnuE_W3t-On0

SskR5nVdYKhLP7G_LlGWTgNHmneXmOWHiE0VFsAJCI-GlZgwRNw55McGz77YDYGFYnGBKlKevB4UZcIdzBZkSJ5ivGrNae-FFhY03EcYndUbGRBU_9ZV7LHHVN-cErKqa6JJWz5j

G--x8mjnorcN5wXl0ts8mzfA-DMU_RrZftENAMCE0P04vf3TvZBu3zEtf_SvSlRG5cy94aN-70EUSOKtuAk4WPMSLQFvKCVCwIEaB0UqUcPGNcGHbIdZpoKLrFFcJzXxBHFftOBx

G1YFcT5UC3_Gu8cVvap6x9TcUeX9YGCBe1zNeBGDYqVwBuHa6ouPObEwgRkYAxBPb6XlUyXaoQ4Zt-QA02kGGYPJChS8GucuxI4Qsh4eaQ2hlAZUDXB6PlY9_VYRKZsBiIXZGu7L

7KcQF3QNd-suRLdG4pw16aFiXLgP368UfVk67t4QnjDgMcAyMY3mhC0vKUupsQvymX-rAFCHUGfhImHfq8waq_Fb0daXsqjXQkMpIz4HmmUtxq2LLsrJn9ulAWaaDS5ArBJFrVHo

23ZhiBy8ZcEsizEyD3TNCUZrlM9Wer5XA4ciT4H9FJu3pb30Xs6QhF-o2Z5cZp-Nop3h92a0RGis4_fiO_CbuO0kbZdPBJXyH-fBHVd_SAULgdUvAk7-VRg10WY0HdzeSy5uAYEe

PNkHaJA1ZHmksxqnrym9s51_kuLN-wWiUoVCNbij2lSCfj2ANkXPbfqkBEwrBjs0boeXdlZ2Yz3f-DVFesjOQGQgmj19DGMuhzqmL9riBZrPlayzju8q7NXZWrGWOd2L-etGS-yC

ALNcJutrzyE2Xz4YLsb0T7ygPQiDCvo1Eisu2bYfWVVlHMiPRqG7n-4s7pdOgG-EeghDlxh1qPyiszvjr1iYQX4HZeneQoQF9jWQMsAGMAUzudUF3LIKhy1gPCe_hqNbYyraMHg3

2UwN8xn1xXQE1aqWbWAjHz2HjuxJZBxqKrc5QG6_N_Jah2zuwoOK12tpK1ifY5hQO8IXvDV5IMxKy3ixqAi4ZtrpyMd67s5YBwfhUZ8WXy2tpg-O-gtN59T_aZYgi415uzydBmvk

pQm_Rk3Iag-UHENcwzv3N1RjwGoAYlVOd-0bIbWZiIq7VY8Ejtn680xc6TVu07MeRc9F-eaDHzkJHHE3WzTAzIWs78_2XNQV8Su1s3-WtSpb4uMmggvXnxLogDXeHiG3WYNDb1U0

GKaHNt7AkL1x6o3LFYmyyTBu1_o28QsfUzdKAFipH48hLzRPPOKDcBZAqVgnVgnbChcsOfe1DH8aGT43-IFhdXnNndzp0EnVJQYMj2xuireMv24XwmEwTHXCDj7jhOVZ2TdAbvze

These are enough to make your case for herd immunity. I get it.

I didn't see any of these scientists say how many people would need to get infected for herd immunity from COVID-19 (assuming it is even susceptible to herd immunity).

Here's a projection that 50 million Americans would need to be infected. Accounting for uncounted asymptomatic infections, that level would mean another 5 to 10 times more infections. Applying that to the current number of deaths, results in 350k to 700k total deaths.

No one is saying we can shut down until there is a cure. Just until we are prepared to test and trace enough to keep the spread under control until there is a cure.

The only poster I recall ever directly accusing of racism was Accuro. And since he really was a racist, I don't feel bad about that one. I didn't even call Dave a racist when he posted Stormfront.

But I'll take your word for it. If I ever did call you a racist, it was inappropriate, and I sincerely apologize for it.
Then drinks are still on at Nicks. I look forward to it.

These are enough to make your case for herd immunity. I get it.

I didn't see any of these scientists say how many people would need to get infected for herd immunity from COVID-19 (assuming it is even susceptible to herd immunity).

Here's a projection that 50 million Americans would need to be infected. Accounting for uncounted asymptomatic infections, that level would mean another 5 to 10 times more infections. Applying that to the current number of deaths, results in 350k to 700k total deaths.

No one is saying we can shut down until there is a cure. Just until we are prepared to test and trace enough to keep the spread under control until there is a cure.

Go back and read the quotes some of these docs. They have this under control through meds. Not everyone of course but most healthy people are not gonna even be down. Most real numbers are less than a half percent. You all called me out so i just shared what you asked for. Not trying to start anything either but the worst part of this virus was the shutdown. It may take years to recover as they all say. The other thing is the domestic violence, child abuse, and suicides from the lockdown. Those incidents are soaring. Those issues will never be repaired. Sad indeed!

Look for yourself? Its not difficult. You need help doing searches?

Looks like you're the one who needs help doing searches if you cannot provide a single reference. Sounds like more Republican misinformation to me.

"beautiful clean coal"

Go back and read the quotes some of these docs. They have this under control through meds. Not everyone of course but most healthy people are not gonna even be down. Most real numbers are less than a half percent. You all called me out so i just shared what you asked for. Not trying to start anything either but the worst part of this virus was the shutdown. It may take years to recover as they all say. The other thing is the domestic violence, child abuse, and suicides from the lockdown. Those incidents are soaring. Those issues will never be repaired. Sad indeed!

There are currently no meds to "control" the CV.

I call this the GOPvirus - it lowers our taxes by killing off the elderly and those with preexisting conditions, as well as prisoners.

Looks like you're the one who needs help doing searches if you cannot provide a single reference. Sounds like more Republican misinformation to me.

"beautiful clean coal"

There are currently no meds to "control" the CV.

I call this the GOPvirus - it lowers our taxes by killing off the elderly and those with preexisting conditions, as well as prisoners.
Ding Ding Ding right on cue! I provided over 10 top docs that said they have this under control...Ahh yes you skipped over that and read only what you wanted to read. Predicted outcome by you as outlined above in my post. References and facts by top experts and people like you think you are smarter. Hilarious. Thats why you are so easily defeated and laughed at. Your stated opinions are built from a house of cards and nothing but a fart in the wind and thats being kind. Stay blind its a good look for you. LMAO

Hahaha the CDC what a joke. The CDC has agendas and is bought and paid for by a bunch of crooks that stand to make money off a vaccine. Wake Up! Get off the msm, use other searches besides, google (not bing either) and look it up yourselves. Its not worth arguing over you either think somethings wrong with the (illusion as George says) and want the truth OR you'll follow the rest of the sheep.

Don’t forget the Alex Jones conspiracies. Bill Gates is in bed with big pharmacies to create viruses for which they have the vaccines... Oops! You did mention that one. George Soros is funding caravans in Central America.... There were no shootings at Sandy Hook elementary school....

What a maroon , as Bugs Bunny would say. I am being much to kind.

Reactions: RBB89
Hahaha the CDC what a joke. The CDC has agendas and is bought and paid for by a bunch of crooks that stand to make money off a vaccine. Wake Up! Get off the msm, use other searches besides, google (not bing either) and look it up yourselves. Its not worth arguing over you either think somethings wrong with the (illusion as George says) and want the truth OR you'll follow the rest of the sheep.
The U.S. is going to hit 70,000 deaths by tomorrow. Now modeling 135,000 deaths by August.

But Pence says this will be largely behind us in less than three weeks.

Are you wearing a mask?

Did these guys all graduate from Beck "University"?

I couldn’t help but laugh when reading that list. If those are our “top docs” we’re more f***ed than I thought. It would be nice to see the dates on those quotes.

Look up the people on that list. There’s some interesting reading. That prof Lass said "I'm going to say something that's really hard to hear. For the sake of a few people who anyways don't have a long life expectancy, you don't ruin a country. You don't ruin the world. You sacrifice” about COVID lockdowns.

Yes, professor, f*** the old people. They’ll die anyways.

Ladies and gentlemen, these are our “top” people.

Last edited:
Indianaftw..., would you be okay with executing a plan that acknowledged the certain loss of two Marine Divisions, in their entirety, (as in wiped out to a man)..., during a live fire training exercise...

If you were I can assure you that you'd be vilified as a clueless, traitorous SOB...

That's the projected increase in COVID19 deaths (46,000) due to early opening, thru the end of August (by the University of Washington).

Here's hoping your information sources are right and mine are wrong...

This is one argument I don't want to win...

(Edited to get the #'s right)...

Last edited:
Please, post all the Carlin you want. He was a genius. But you call other posters "Tard" I will continue to come out of retirement and delete it, because decent folks around here

don't do that.
You have quite a bit of clean up to do on Aisle Rockfish1 tonight. Assuming all are treated equally that is.

George Carlin was really funny. However, he wasn't a scientist, nor was he consulting with any.

Yep we have already had a poster claim that we should all learn science from a has been comedian, let's not go down that path again.

Ding Ding Ding right on cue! I provided over 10 top docs that said they have this under control...Ahh yes you skipped over that and read only what you wanted to read. Predicted outcome by you as outlined above in my post. References and facts by top experts and people like you think you are smarter. Hilarious. Thats why you are so easily defeated and laughed at. Your stated opinions are built from a house of cards and nothing but a fart in the wind and thats being kind. Stay blind its a good look for you. LMAO

Hey Ding Ding, I am smarter.

Nichols nails this one. The right of the country equates freedom with being an asshole. Their freedom is to endanger the lives of others by not wearing a mask. Their freedom is intimidating people by parading around in public with assault weapons. They don’t have a clue about freedom and they are certainly not patriotic. They are all actually terrible Americans.

Nichols nails this one. The right of the country equates freedom with being an asshole. Their freedom is to endanger the lives of others by not wearing a mask. Their freedom is intimidating people by parading around in public with assault weapons. They don’t have a clue about freedom and they are certainly not patriotic. They are all actually terrible Americans.

I'm sure that they think attending a rally and opening everything up is their god given right. When they or someone close to them is gasping like a fish laying in the bottom of a boat they may have second thoughts. But I get the sense they don't have many thoughts, at least not logical ones.

I hope they show up at every Trump rally and the GOP convention. They can go back to the MAGA hats again. Keep America great is out the window.

I hope they show up at every Trump rally and the GOP convention. They can go back to the MAGA hats again. Keep America great is out the window.
I'll bet they'll want absentee ballots and voting by mail while they're in the ICU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT