ADVERTISEMENT

Here is where we are at! Hopefully this doesn't get censored like my other posts

Please, post all the Carlin you want. He was a genius. But you call other posters "Tard" I will continue to come out of retirement and delete it, because decent folks around here don't do that.
Didn't say that this time...and George sums up all this in his vid! All the top bio docs have said it too we do not need quarantine, wear masks, social distance, shut down, and or government control. People need to wake up!

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Please, post all the Carlin you want. He was a genius. But you call other posters "Tard" I will continue to come out of retirement and delete it, because decent folks around here don't do that.
But yet you call religious people morons!

Didn't say that this time...and George sums up all this in his vid! All the top bio docs have said it too we do not need quarantine, wear masks, social distance, shut down, and or government control. People need to wake up!

Could you post these top docs that say these things?

Reactions: Gladeskat
Just to make my point, any list of top bio docs would have to include the CDC, and they recommend distancing and masks. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html . So the idea that "all the top bio docs" seems entirely wrong.
Hahaha the CDC what a joke. The CDC has agendas and is bought and paid for by a bunch of crooks that stand to make money off a vaccine. Wake Up! Get off the msm, use other searches besides, google (not bing either) and look it up yourselves. Its not worth arguing over you either think somethings wrong with the (illusion as George says) and want the truth OR you'll follow the rest of the sheep.

Hahaha the CDC what a joke. The CDC has agendas and is bought and paid for by a bunch of crooks that stand to make money off a vaccine. Wake Up! Get off the msm, use other searches besides, google (not bing either) and look it up yourselves. Its not worth arguing over you either think somethings wrong with the (illusion as George says) and want the truth OR you'll follow the rest of the sheep.

Ah, a true conspiracy theorist. We didn't walk on the moon, 9/11 was an inside job, Kennedy was killed by the CIA. Preach it bro, don't let any of those pesky facts get in the way.

Hook, line and sinker . . . .

Do you feel this way about all government institutions?

Reactions: Digressions
Awesome, so round up the Great Value Call of Duty Militia with your AR15s and march on your bumblefk town curt house with your children. I need something to laugh at today.

Know any ER doctors working in NYC? I do... chit ain’t pretty I promise you that.

Carlin is hilarious btw.

I don't remember either Vegas or Laffy. I must've missed something special . . . .

Larry went back to the Knight era, let us just say he and Gojko did not see eye-to-eye at all. About a year ago, Vegas posted here on the Cooler for about a week. Aloha figured out who he was. He was very much a truther.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Ah, a true conspiracy theorist. We didn't walk on the moon, 9/11 was an inside job, Kennedy was killed by the CIA. Preach it bro, don't let any of those pesky facts get in the way.
Never said any of that at all and not going to argue. The world just stopped BUT all is well. Right! You stay on your path okay. Good for you...

Ok, so, no link to info about all these docs you speak of?

Do you think all the government institutions are on the up and up and trust them?

Do I question some government institutions? Yes. Do I think that the majority are distrustful? No.

Now, are you going to answer my question or should I let your response speak for itself?

Do you think all the government institutions are on the up and up and trust them?
For the most part, yes. I'm still shocked when they aren't fully on the up and up . . . and want to drive the corruptness into the sea . . .

. . . including on November 3, 2020 . . . .

Reactions: cosmickid
Larry went back to the Knight era, let us just say he and Gojko did not see eye-to-eye at all. About a year ago, Vegas posted here on the Cooler for about a week. Aloha figured out who he was. He was very much a truther.
And here I thought from reading on here about him that Gojko was crazy . . . .

Are you sure his name was Larry, or was that a spellcheck correction?
Larry Taylor (RIP) , AKA Mole, was another crazy poster who got into it with GK on the Indystar site.
I think Laffy's name was something else.

Both the Bush and Obama Admins had experience with dangerous pandemics. As a result of learning from their experience and their mistakes, official policies evolved and were put in place. From 2015 and the HHS study of Pandemic Preparedness,and the Playbook that resulted from that study...

"2015

Centers for Disease Control (CDC) sponsors study warning of a deficit of up to 60,500 ventilators in a severe influenza pandemic.

Department of Homeland Security study predicts a severe flu epidemic could result in 6.5 million hospitalizations and 2.3 million ICU admissions and “could overwhelm the Healthcare and Public Health Sector in as little as 3-6 weeks.” Warns of “significant shortages in… personal protective equipment (PPE), and medical equipment, including ventilators” as well as of “supply chain disruptions” that could “significantly hamper the effectiveness” of frontline workers.

Document outlines strategy now known a “flattening the curve”:

pandemic-curve.jpg

Obama administration prepares a 69-page Pandemic Playbook to coordinate an early, all of government response to an outbreak. Trump officials will leave it on the shelf."

These are the exact procedures recommended and developed by EXPERTS that you are now claiming "unknown experts" say were unnecessary. The effectiveness of the measures was seriously hampered by Trump's tardiness to implement them. But they were definitely in place...

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ng-stone-timeline-coronavirus-america-982944/

pandemic-playbook.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT