ADVERTISEMENT

Here is an heart-warming story about Biden.

That's how you disagree and respectfully discuss issues and attempt to find common ground and solutions. I didn't completely recognize all of the unbelievable tragedy that Vice President Biden has had to deal with in his life. Emerging from that dedicated to doing something positive takes incredible strength and helps you to recognize the human struggle in others that we all face. It's the kind of struggle that I can really respect in a leader. Joe Biden is far from perfect, but he's a really decent human being. I'd be very interested to see President Trump sit down and have a conversation like that.

I'm guessing trump has made even more than that in his 4 years in office. Funneling foreign dignitaries to his hotels, excessive charging secret service and his entourage every time he decides to golf at his resorts (which is quite often). Trump has figured out how to fully benefit monetarily from his office.

I would say Trump has made benefiting from his office an art form. That is how you use public office for personal gain.

That’s mostly wrong. First Trump takes no salary. Second, no matter where Trump goes there will be an entourage with him and staying where he stays. So what if Trump chooses places he owns? Finally, as we learned after the dust up in the UK, the rates paid are lower government rates.

Actually Hickory is not only right, but he's just barely scratching the surface. The real money is not in his personal use, but in the money that fills the coffers of Trump Properties from various Committees (directly aligned with Trump) that utilize Trump Properties for all of their basic entertainment expenditures...

I can't even believe you gave him credit for "taking no salary". That $700,000 year he's sacrificing is easily swamped by the $22 MILLION plus that Trump Properties have taken in from Trump/GOP sources since 2015. By itself, the Donald J Trump for President Cmte has spent over $14 MILLION utilizing the services provided to them by Trump Properties...

"No modern president has jumped so directly from the world of business to the presidency as Donald Trump. And in so doing, Trump has refused to do as his predecessors have done: sever ties to the companies or financial interests that may pose, or present the appearance of, a conflict of interest. By keeping his assets in a family-managed trust, which he can revoke at any time, Trump and his family are in the unique position to profit directly from his public service. Special interests in Washington have caught on. Those seeking to curry favor with Trump are not only donating to his reelection campaign but holding fundraisers and galas at his resorts, private clubs and hotels – the proceeds of which benefit him and his family."

Top committees spending money at Trump properties
Committee Party Amount
Donald J Trump for President R $14,848,983
Republican National Cmte R $2,633,747
Trump Victory R $2,546,164
America First Action $542,922
Great America Cmte R $237,731
Protect the House R $232,838
Senate Leadership Fund $94,627
National Republican Congressional Cmte R $82,057
Women Vote Smart $54,877
Rudy Giuliani Presidential Cmte R $53,686

Total payments to Trump properties:

$22,337,934

From Trump-related committees:

$17,397,187

From the Republican party:

$2,797,512

From Republican candidates,
elected officials and leadership PACs:

$1,293,661

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/trump-properties

Looks like the nearly 2.8 Million influx just from the Republican party basically allowed him to break even on the 4 yrs of that $700,000/yr salary he "gave up"...Such altruism- the man's a Saint...;)

I'm guessing trump has made even more than that in his 4 years in office. Funneling foreign dignitaries to his hotels, excessive charging secret service and his entourage every time he decides to golf at his resorts (which is quite often). Trump has figured out how to fully benefit monetarily from his office.

I would say Trump has made benefiting from his office an art form. That is how you use public office for personal gain.

Actually Hickory is not only right, but he's just barely scratching the surface. The real money is not in his personal use, but in the money that fills the coffers of Trump Properties from various Committees (directly aligned with Trump) that utilize Trump Properties for all of their basic entertainment expenditures...

I can't even believe you gave him credit for "taking no salary". That $700,000 year he's sacrificing is easily swamped by the $22 MILLION plus that Trump Properties have taken in from Trump/GOP sources since 2015. By itself, the Donald J Trump for President Cmte has spent over $14 MILLION utilizing the services provided to them by Trump Properties...

"No modern president has jumped so directly from the world of business to the presidency as Donald Trump. And in so doing, Trump has refused to do as his predecessors have done: sever ties to the companies or financial interests that may pose, or present the appearance of, a conflict of interest. By keeping his assets in a family-managed trust, which he can revoke at any time, Trump and his family are in the unique position to profit directly from his public service. Special interests in Washington have caught on. Those seeking to curry favor with Trump are not only donating to his reelection campaign but holding fundraisers and galas at his resorts, private clubs and hotels – the proceeds of which benefit him and his family."

Top committees spending money at Trump properties
Committee Party Amount
Donald J Trump for President R $14,848,983
Republican National Cmte R $2,633,747
Trump Victory R $2,546,164
America First Action $542,922
Great America Cmte R $237,731
Protect the House R $232,838
Senate Leadership Fund $94,627
National Republican Congressional Cmte R $82,057
Women Vote Smart $54,877
Rudy Giuliani Presidential Cmte R $53,686

Total payments to Trump properties:

$22,337,934

From Trump-related committees:

$17,397,187

From the Republican party:

$2,797,512

From Republican candidates,
elected officials and leadership PACs:

$1,293,661

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/trump-properties

Looks like the nearly 2.8 Million influx just from the Republican party basically allowed him to break even on the 4 yrs of that $700,000/yr salary he "gave up"...Such altruism- the man's a Saint...;)

i believe while Hilary was collecting $250,000 a speech from Goldman Sachs, i read that Bill had already pocketed $22 mil in speaking fees alone at that point.

Reagan got $1 mil for 1 speech alone right after leaving office. (how much is that in today's money)?

making corruption partisan does nothing to end it.

btw, if you run an investment firm, how much is $1.5 bil in seed money worth?

BOOM!

Last edited:
i believe while Hilary was collecting $250,000 a speech from Goldman Sachs, i read that Bill had already pocketed $22 mil in speaking fees alone at that point.

Reagan got $1 mil for 1 speech alone right after leaving office. (how much is that in today's money)?

Did you miss the part where this is DURING the Presidency? Or that CoH was claiming Trump was "giving up" his $700,000/yr salary out of some sort of benevolence? Why not stay on TOPIC- Trump conning idiots into believing he's "serving" for free?

Did you miss the part where this is DURING the Presidency? Or that CoH was claiming Trump was "giving up" his $700,000/yr salary out of some sort of benevolence? Why not stay on TOPIC- Trump conning idiots into believing he's "serving" for free?

apparently you don't grasp the concept of deferred compensation.

or that mass corruption has permeated both parties.

and Biden was IN OFFICE AS VP for both Burisma and China's 1.5 bil seed money gift to Hunter

both parties now have their own media and own cult base, and social media armies obviously, thus the blatantly corrupt from both parties now have a media and populous safe haven to retreat to, who only consider it corruption when the other side does it. .

corrupt is corrupt, and both Trump and Biden are corrupt as helll.

btw, has anybody seen Hunter?

is he planing on staying in witness protection through Nov?

maybe Biden can make Bill Barr his AG as well if he wins.

Last edited:

and Biden was IN OFFICE AS VP for both Burisma and China's 1.5 bil seed money gift to Hunter

both parties now have their own media and own cult base, and social media armies obviously, thus the blatantly corrupt from both parties now have a media and populous safe haven to retreat to, who only consider it corruption when the other side does it. .

I don't get why you're posting this in response to me? You go off on these weird tangents, and none of what you posted here has ANYTHING to do with what I posted. My post is in direct response to this post from CoH, and that is ALL...

I'm not comparing anyone. I am providing evidence that directly contradicts what CoH posted here...(below in red)...

"I'm guessing trump has made even more than that in his 4 years in office. Funneling foreign dignitaries to his hotels, excessive charging secret service and his entourage every time he decides to golf at his resorts (which is quite often). Trump has figured out how to fully benefit monetarily from his office.
I would say Trump has made benefiting from his office an art form. That is how you use public office for personal gain."

"That’s mostly wrong. First Trump takes no salary. Second, no matter where Trump goes there will be an entourage with him and staying where he stays. So what if Trump chooses places he owns? Finally, as we learned after the dust up in the UK, the rates paid are lower government rates."

CoH posted NONSENSE and I posted to refute it. THAT is ALL my post is about. Your response has NO RELEVANCE to what I posted...

In his universe corruption only exists in one party.

I don't get why you're posting this in response to me? You go off on these weird tangents, and none of what you posted here has ANYTHING to do with what I posted. My post is in direct response to this post from CoH, and that is ALL...

I'm not comparing anyone. I am providing evidence that directly contradicts what CoH posted here...(below in red)...

"I'm guessing trump has made even more than that in his 4 years in office. Funneling foreign dignitaries to his hotels, excessive charging secret service and his entourage every time he decides to golf at his resorts (which is quite often). Trump has figured out how to fully benefit monetarily from his office.
I would say Trump has made benefiting from his office an art form. That is how you use public office for personal gain."

"That’s mostly wrong. First Trump takes no salary. Second, no matter where Trump goes there will be an entourage with him and staying where he stays. So what if Trump chooses places he owns? Finally, as we learned after the dust up in the UK, the rates paid are lower government rates."

CoH posted NONSENSE and I posted to refute it. THAT is ALL my post is about. Your response has NO RELEVANCE to what I posted...
I bet you were a public defender? You’re not smart enough to do anything else!

wtf are you talking about?

you quoted me, i merely responded to your response of me.

none of which has anything to do with the crux of what i said, which is absolutely true.

I don’t know. Has anyone seen Tiffany? Barron? What a stupid question. Why should anyone have seen him?

Come over here Willow I wanna smell you.. I mean I wanna hear you.

CreepyJoe

Yeah, again an issue that's not going to score points when the comparison is Trump...

That's just The View. The really bizarre stuff comes during his multiple appearances on Stern over the years...

I don’t know. Has anyone seen Tiffany? Barron? What a stupid question. Why should anyone have seen him?

perhaps because his dad is running for prez selling himself as a family man, and Hunter's $80,000 mo corruption indefinitely, (till exposed), was tangential to an impeachment.

and actually, i and plenty of people have seen Tiffany and Barron.

not so Hunter though. (how beyond bizarre is that).

and still waiting for the board investment gurus to weigh in on how much they estimate $1.5 bil from China in seed money is worth to an investment firm. (especially when said capital provider has insider trading knowledge infinitely beyond Gordon Gekko's wildest dreams).

that said, "whatabout" doesn't go far with me, as i readily admit the Trumps and Bidens are both corrupt as hell.

along with more than half our legislators and regulators no doubt.

fortunately, i don't have to live in half truths as you do.

ADVERTISEMENT