ADVERTISEMENT

Here is an heart-warming story about Biden.

Are you fvcking kidding me? Trump has been screwing people over his entire life, going back to the '70s when he was sued by the DOJ for housing discrimination. He's weaponized litigation by suing contractors and subs, in literally hundreds of instances, in an effort to avoid paying them in full. His "charitable" foundation was shut down because it was benefiting Trump personally and, late last year, a judge in New York ordered Trump to pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofits to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump foundation to further his political and business interests.

"Trump's decency?" That's absolutely laughable. He's a scumbag, and you're effing clueless.
It's all about the (R) next to his name for some.

Reactions: UncleMark
Are you fvcking kidding me? Trump has been screwing people over his entire life, going back to the '70s when he was sued by the DOJ for housing discrimination. He's weaponized litigation by suing contractors and subs, in literally hundreds of instances, in an effort to avoid paying them in full. His "charitable" foundation was shut down because it was benefiting Trump personally and, late last year, a judge in New York ordered Trump to pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofits to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump foundation to further his political and business interests.

"Trump's decency?" That's absolutely laughable. He's a scumbag, and you're effing clueless.

Im not going to defend Trump’s previous business tactics. You will note my comment addressed only his using his brief public service as a money making operation. The negative comments about that are mostly in
“Russia agent” territory.

I like Joe too but I don’t call amassing a net worth of $10 mil “in service to the country.”

Also I wonder whether it’s better to have someone versed in the ins and outs of Washington or someone from the private sector that can ostensibly relate to “real life” outside of the Washington bubble. I prefer the latter. I would have rather had a mark cuban type. But I don’t know if I’m right.
He amassed almost all that wealth since 2017, when in wasn’t “serving the country”. His tax returns (yes they have been disclosed unlike Trump) show $3.6M in book deal & speaking engagement, $770,000 salary from Penn U, plus Jill’s $700,000 in speaking engagements. That doesn’t include his or Jill’s retirement account or the increase in value of his real estate.

Im not going to defend Trump’s previous business tactics. You will note my comment addressed only his using his brief public service as a money making operation. The negative comments about that are mostly in
“Russia agent” territory.
Nice deflection, but no. Try to stay focused here. I was responding to your comment about "Trump's decency." "Trump" and "decency" is about as oxymoronic as it gets. And you're just moronic.

Reactions: meridian
No, they don’t. Decent human beings do decent things all the time including those few decent human beings who happen to be politicians; and also including the scummy politicians who might do a decent thing. They don’t use these gestures of decency in their campaigns or fund raising. Others might speak about such things as the Rabbi did here. So far so good. Then Biden sullied the Rabbi’s story. Disgusting. So much for decency.

FWIW, I’ve read stories about Trump’s decency too, all in the form of cash payments to somebody down on their luck whom Trump took an interest in. Trump has done and said a lot of scummy things as we all know. I haven’t heard him speak about this small gestures of goodwill.

We all know Donald is known for his humility

I like Joe too but I don’t call amassing a net worth of $10 mil “in service to the country.”

Also I wonder whether it’s better to have someone versed in the ins and outs of Washington or someone from the private sector that can ostensibly relate to “real life” outside of the Washington bubble. I prefer the latter. I would have rather had a mark cuban type. But I don’t know if I’m right.

Trump’s dad gave him 413 million to get started.

Sorry Biden only got 10.

Sheesh.

Trump’s dad gave him 413 million to get started.

Sorry Biden only got 10.

Sheesh.
Not the point. Biden can go make 10 billion. I couldn’t care less. But don’t act like he made 10 mil “in service to the country” like he’s in a cubicle climbing the general schedule.

Not the point. Biden can go make 10 billion. I couldn’t care less. But don’t act like he made 10 mil “in service to the country” like he’s in a cubicle climbing the general schedule.
Amigo, everything is relative. We are comparing Trump to Biden. In case you forgot, they are the two candidates fighting for the presidency. Of course, Biden has his faults; only the fools would argue otherwise. You are not one of the fools, are you? What Biden's supporters are saying is not that Biden is perfect, but that he is far better than the real crook, Trump!

Got that?
Why does such simple fact needs explanation?

He amassed almost all that wealth since 2017, when in wasn’t “serving the country”. His tax returns (yes they have been disclosed unlike Trump) show $3.6M in book deal & speaking engagement, $770,000 salary from Penn U, plus Jill’s $700,000 in speaking engagements. That doesn’t include his or Jill’s retirement account or the increase in value of his real estate.

i guess Jill must be a really great speaker.

Trump is corrupt as heck.

Biden is corrupt as heck.

the Clintons are corrupt as heck.

Reagan was corrupt as heck.

GWB lied his ass off to take us into a war we've never recovered from.

we can't even make our own medical and pharma needs anymore, (or much else either, so are at the mercy of China).

and our govt covid response has been a total disgrace.

that all being said, one can only surmise that Wall St is doing a really really terrible job of running the country.

but hey, all considering, the market is doing literally unbelievably well. (how great when all your bets lose, and you still walk out a winner).

so i suppose they would disagree on how great a job they are doing running the country.

we can't even make our own medical and pharma needs anymore, (or much else either, so are at the mercy of China).

that all being said, one can only surmise that Wall St is doing a really really terrible job of running the country.

but hey, all considering, the market is doing literally unbelievably well. (how great when all your bets lose, and you still walk out a winner).

so i suppose they would disagree on how great a job they are doing running the country.
Worst haiku ever ..

Amigo, everything is relative. We are comparing Trump to Biden. In case you forgot, they are the two candidates fighting for the presidency. Of course, Biden has his faults; only the fools would argue otherwise. You are not one of the fools, are you? What Biden's supporters are saying is not that Biden is perfect, but that he is far better than the real crook, Trump!

Got that?
Why does such simple fact needs explanation?
Why is reading comprehension so difficult? I referred to one simple quote “in service to the country.” That’s it. YOU made the comparison. Not I. I was speaking solely about a man making ten million dollars “in service to the country.” It’s actually possible to discuss something independent of trump; well not on this board....

I like Biden more than most politicians. But none of them are doing us any favors. It’s a cushy ass gig that they parlay into obscene amounts of money that’s a far cry from service to America. Service to themselves more accurately.

Last edited:
Why is reading comprehension so difficult? I referred to one simple quote “in service to the country.” That’s it. YOU made the comparison. Not I. I was speaking solely about a man making ten million dollars “in service to the country.” It’s actually possible to discuss something independent of trump; well not on this board....

I like Biden more than most politicians. But none of them are doing us any favors. It’s a cushy ass gig that they parlay into obscene amounts of money that’s a far cry from service to America. Service to themselves more accurately.
Before you criticize me for the lack of comprehension, read your own post. Yes, I understand that hypocrisy and stupidity is not a sin, just a personal trait, but there must be a limit to them, I hope.

Let's analyze it.
1) You bitch about Biden bilking 10 mil. Can you be specific about it? How did he bilk it? No, I won't take your word for it. Give me the specifics. I want to know how he stole $10 mil.
2) For a guy who accuses so-called Biden's bilking $10M, you never bitch about your Trump bilking much more for his own personal matters. When he flies hundreds of miles for a weekend round of golf to his own golf club and own hotel, with a troop of safeguards, who pays for those costs? How much do they cost and how much Trump personally profits from it? Don't tell us there are no hotels and golf clubs near DC. And during national crisis? Give me a break.

Your hypocrisy has no bounds! No wonder you support Trump. I will give you one credit, though; you did not bring God into it.

Go back to your corner and sulk. I am done with the likes of you. Disgusting1

Clue (1985)

Mr. Green: But this is ridiculous. If he were such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?

Wadsworth: He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What could be more American than that?

Reactions: meridian
Before you criticize me for the lack of comprehension, read your own post. Yes, I understand that hypocrisy and stupidity is not a sin, just a personal trait, but there must be a limit to them, I hope.

Let's analyze it.
1) You bitch about Biden bilking 10 mil. Can you be specific about it? How did he bilk it? No, I won't take your word for it. Give me the specifics. I want to know how he stole $10 mil.
2) For a guy who accuses so-called Biden's bilking $10M, you never bitch about your Trump bilking much more for his own personal matters. When he flies hundreds of miles for a weekend round of golf to his own golf club and own hotel, with a troop of safeguards, who pays for those costs? How much do they cost and how much Trump personally profits from it? Don't tell us there are no hotels and golf clubs near DC. And during national crisis? Give me a break.

Your hypocrisy has no bounds! No wonder you support Trump. I will give you one credit, though; you did not bring God into it.

Good because you are a complete idiot. Not once did I say he bilked anything. Not once did I say he stole anything. I have zero doubt he made his money legitimately. That said these gigs are like winning the lottery - and hardly service to the country.

Clue (1985)

Mr. Green: But this is ridiculous. If he were such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?

Wadsworth: He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What could be more American than that?
Totally agree. Nothing wrong with it. All I said is I don’t count his work as being “in service of America.”

Idiot?
You are hopeless. Stop responding. I have no desire to waste time with the likes of you. Just stop! Go back to your KKK site!
Yes idiot. You can’t read. Hence you’re an idiot. Keep making stuff up. KKk. What an absolute moron you are. Your dumbass is why discussion in this country is so difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01
Totally agree. Nothing wrong with it. All I said is I don’t count his work as being “in service of America.”

I get it, I guess, but I don't think it needs to be so black and white. Biden could have spent many years "in service of America" and then have cashed in after he was done as Vice President. That appears to be what he did. That never seemed to dull the shine my conservative brethren saw on President Reagan, so I can't see it as some crazy negative about Vice President Biden. Is this just more of your cynicism at work? ;)

Reactions: cosmickid
I get it, I guess, but I don't think it needs to be so black and white. Biden could have spent many years "in service of America" and then have cashed in after he was done as Vice President. That appears to be what he did. That never seemed to dull the shine my conservative brethren saw on President Reagan, so I can't see it as some crazy negative about Vice President Biden. Is this just more of your cynicism at work? ;)
I don't think it's a negative on biden at all. i think it's to his credit. he parlayed his gig into a ton of money. good for him. i genuinely don't begrudge him that. my cynicism (and yes your wink is spot on per usual) is calling what biden or any of them do, repubs or dems, "service to the country." senate/congress pays $175k a year, has an unbelievable benefits package, allows for around 200 days off a year, and affords these people opportunities to parlay the gig into all sorts of lucrative ends. there's a reason people spend tens of millions of other peoples' dollars to win a seat - "to serve" us.

again a person sitting in a cubicle at an agency climbing the general schedule can argue they're in service to us. a state rep making $35k to deal with an obscene amount of nonsense can say they're in service to the state. the US reps/senate not so much. financial consideration/narcissism i trust is what motives most of them. again, nothing wrong with that, but it's also not altruism. and yes you know i'm jaded.

I don't think it's a negative on biden at all. i think it's to his credit. he parlayed his gig into a ton of money. good for him. i genuinely don't begrudge him that. my cynicism (and yes your wink is spot on per usual) is calling what biden or any of them do, repubs or dems, "service to the country." senate/congress pays $175k a year, has an unbelievable benefits package, allows for around 200 days off a year, and affords these people opportunities to parlay the gig into all sorts of lucrative ends. there's a reason people spend tens of millions of other peoples' dollars to win a seat - "to serve" us.

again a person sitting in a cubicle at an agency climbing the general schedule can argue they're in service to us. a state rep making $35k to deal with an obscene amount of nonsense can say they're in service to the state. the US reps/senate not so much. financial consideration/narcissism i trust is what motives most of them. again, nothing wrong with that, but it's also not altruism. and yes you know i'm jaded.

I can respect that. I appreciate that you recognize there is a much wider net of people who "serve our country". Teachers, intelligence analysts, combat soldiers, embassy staff, police officers, etc. Some make decent money, but I still appreciate the contributions they make to the greater good.

And glad that you took the wink with the sense of humor it was intended.

I can respect that. I appreciate that you recognize there is a much wider net of people who "serve our country". Teachers, intelligence analysts, combat soldiers, embassy staff, police officers, etc. Some make decent money, but I still appreciate the contributions they make to the greater good.

And glad that you took the wink with the sense of humor it was intended.
i appreciate your jokes/wit. and i think that's the point. those are all people "serving our country" at great personal sacrifice. agreed.

Let's analyze it.

Would you quit acting like me, I don’t think you can put up with the stress :p

Look: Joe has done a lot of these sort of things. Because Joe is a regular dude. He cares. About people.

Say what you want to say about him politically. I get it. I won't disagree. He has a long record and it can be scrutinized any which way you want to scrutinize it.

But as I said before, he's a regular dude who cares about people. He's not crazy. He has a long record of working within and with the Congress. He knows as well as anyone does what it takes to get stuff done when them.
No one knows more about what it takes to get things done in the Federal government than Joe Biden. We need someone with his expertise right now, after the last 4 years of the current POTUS working to intentionally burn down the house.

Someone needs to help us build things back up. Joe can do that. Will he? Well, we will have to see about that. But we know that the alternative to Joe won't do it. We know that for a fact. If we evaluate the whole of Joe's resume in service to the country, we have to conclude that Joe will do his best to serve the country. Yes, he will make mistakes. He'll say and do some bone-headed things that will be fodder for the 24/7 news outlets. That's ok. We expect that from our political leaders.

At least, he'll be someone holding the office that has the requisite experience to guide him as he addresses the issues he'll face in the daily course of performing his job, unlike the guy who sits there at the Resolute desk now and has no clue about what he's doing, or should be doing.

Let's analyze it.

obviously he should have specified "legal bilking". (and good chance $10 mil is a very conservative estimate, if bilking laundered through his family is included).

one of the advantages of being rule makers, is that you can legalize all the bilking you do, and then bilk lots more money from other crooks by legalizing their bilking too. (which other crooks are quite grateful for).

what a great country.

something all the puppets want swept under the rug, since both sides of the isle can't bilk enough, and the puppets can't criticize their own puppet masters..

Last edited:
Worst haiku ever ..

haikus are bad

truth is good

puppets hate truth

ADVERTISEMENT