ADVERTISEMENT

Henderson?

RogerIndy

Recruit
Sep 2, 2002
I am a UK alum and a UK baseball fan and I have seen talk on d1baseball.com and other places that there may be interest in Henderson coming to IU. What do you guys think? He didn't exactly set the baseball world on fire in 8 years at UK, but then in one year as interim coach at MSU, he took them to the CWS, only to get replaced. Maybe hire him as your pitching coach, but I think you could do better as HC.

I am a UK alum and a UK baseball fan and I have seen talk on d1baseball.com and other places that there may be interest in Henderson coming to IU. What do you guys think? He didn't exactly set the baseball world on fire in 8 years at UK, but then in one year as interim coach at MSU, he took them to the CWS, only to get replaced. Maybe hire him as your pitching coach, but I think you could do better as HC.

Thanks, I heard, probably on CWS broadcast that Coach Henderson didn’t like to recruit. If there is anything to that it should be a DQ for the IU job. No offense but we need to keep Indiana kids here and good ones have been leaking to UK & U of L already.

Thanks, I heard, probably on CWS broadcast that Coach Henderson didn’t like to recruit. If there is anything to that it should be a DQ for the IU job. No offense but we need to keep Indiana kids here and good ones have been leaking to UK & U of L already.
I agree. I think Hendo is a decent pitching coach, but I don't see him as a head coach at a P5 school again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT