ADVERTISEMENT

Help, what was the name of the website for free card games

Depending on what game are you looking for. I play solitaire on freecell now, and I am satisfied with all of the features. Furthermore, what I like is that it gives you the option to download not only on the computer but also on the phone. It's great with you are caught up in traffic or you are staying in line somewhere. Also, solitaire gives the mind something to focus on, particularly in times of low action when the opportunity to fret is high, and also, I find it a great way to relax the brain and mind. That's why I recommend to everyone to play this game.

Last edited:
Depending on what game are you looking for. I play solitaire on freecell now, and I am satisfied with all of the features. Furthermore, what I like is that it gives you the option to download not only on the computer but also on the phone. It's great with you are caught up in traffic or you are staying in line somewhere. Also, solitaire gives the mind something to focus on, particularly in times of low action when the opportunity to fret is high, and also, I find it a great way to relax the brain and mind. That's why I recommend to everyone to play this game.
I feel like you could be McNutt's cousin

I don't play sol. Love card games and board games and strategy games. No first person shooters for me.
I read a lot. Use Kindle. And on a smart phone one can use Overdrive with a public library. I don't buy books. Used to. I access a couple of public library systems. State of Ohio has one that has many obscure books that the regional one doesn't. One can access loads of periodicals...Consumer Reports, National Geographic, etc. Only shortcoming with this is the lack of graphics in the Kindle. (ie. no maps, extremely limited pictures)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT