ADVERTISEMENT

Help is on the way?

Carib04

Freshman
Mar 20, 2011
May as well bring out this old trope too. Consistently inconsistent the hallmark of IU basketball the past few years.

We were unstoppable the year we landed Romeo.

romeo was an awful shooter and we allowed him to take the most shots on the team. That was Archie’s fault. He will never make that mistake again.
Lander will be a facilitator next year.

romeo was an awful shooter and we allowed him to take the most shots on the team. That was Archie’s fault. He will never make that mistake again.
Lander will be a facilitator next year.
He allowed Green to stay in the game long enough to shoot 14 threes (15 total shots) while making only 3.

Reactions: iulb
Durham should not play over Lander, Leal, and Galloway. Need shooters, defenders, passers, and poise.
I would think he'll consider transferring as will Anderson. Anderson is really more of the mystery to me, he seems to have the physical tools for this level, but his shot/setup is insanely slow and he hasn't developed any better handles. Makes we wonder what they actually do with him in practices … go watch TV or something. It's really hard for me to imagine they are managing his development appropriately.

I would think he'll consider transferring as will Anderson. Anderson is really more of the mystery to me, he seems to have the physical tools for this level, but his shot/setup is insanely slow and he hasn't developed any better handles. Makes we wonder what they actually do with him in practices … go watch TV or something. It's really hard for me to imagine they are managing his development appropriately.

What dumb takes. If only you were funny...

Thought you were leaving...

I assume he spends all of practice working on shooting from further away. As you've taught us, that's the key to shooting better.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

I assume he spends all of practice working on shooting from further away. As you've taught us, that's the key to shooting better.
IDK, there's enough of a-holes/idiiots like you and Hondo (BTW it's your nap time), I'm not sure if I can do it in good conscience. Maybe when IU becomes IUFW you'll be happy, but most of us will not. OK, I get your narrative that IU is no longer a blueblood, I'll even grant that, then why the hell are we paying a top 10 salary to a fool to pretend that we are still that?

Actually, if they can't improve his set and release, it would better for him to take a couple steps back. He's reportedly the strongest dude on the team, I don't think he'd have a problem with the distance.

Anderson is out of his league in the big ten. Time to move on.

May as well bring out this old trope too. Consistently inconsistent the hallmark of IU basketball the past few years.
Been hearing this every year since about 2004. And it’s never been less true than right now.

IDK, there's enough of a-holes/idiiots like you and Hondo (BTW it's your nap time), I'm not sure if I can do it in good conscience. Maybe when IU becomes IUFW you'll be happy, but most of us will not. OK, I get your narrative that IU is no longer a blueblood, I'll even grant that, then why the hell are we paying a top 10 salary to a fool to pretend that we are still that?
What does the rest of us being a-holes or idiots have to do with the fact you said yesterday you were leaving the board and you didn't even stay away for a day?

What narrative are you talking about? All I've said is Miller has guided us to improvement each year. This season is no where near where our peak has to be. Next season looks to be his best yet, thankfully.

Vomiting your feelings up all day on us about some imaginary narrative you can't stand, which I never offered, is insane. You hate Hondo because he makes fun of you for it.

I remain in the camp I've been in since Miller was hired: the wait and see camp. We are slowly improving.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What does the rest of us being a-holes or idiots have to do with the fact you said yesterday you were leaving the board and you didn't even stay away for a day?

What narrative are you talking about? All I've said is Miller has guided us to improvement each year. This season is no where near where our peak has to be. Next season looks to be his best yet, thankfully.

Vomiting your feelings up all day on us about some imaginary narrative you can't stand, which I never offered, is insane. You hate Hondo because he makes fun of you for it.

I remain in the camp I've been in since Miller was hired: the wait and see camp. We are slowly improving.
You are correct and I concur.

I'm sure anything related to coaching basketball is hard for you to imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT