ADVERTISEMENT

Helene - what if

I doubt we'll know for certain what we're really dealing with until a couple of hours before Kickoff...

Hopefully the storm remnants will rain itself out Friday night and things will be clearing over The Quarry just prior to Kickoff... That's my bet..., and I'm sticking with it... 😎

It's also clear the the NWS and Accuweather are using two different computer models... This could go down to the wire! Should be interesting to see how it works out...
I've always hated it when the weather decides the outcome of a game. Even If my team isn't involved. But In Cig I trust.

I've always hated it when the weather decides the outcome of a game. Even If my team isn't involved. But In Cig I trust.

I think we'll be fine... We look like we have some "mudders" on this Team in our RB stable, along with our TE's... If our WR's take a little more care when it comes to looking the ball all the way into their hands, I think we'll be all right...

One thing for the fans to remember: It'll be Wet Conditions on the field (from all the rain Friday night) whether it's actually raining during the game or not...

National Weather Service Forecast (a division of NOAA)

inched up to 50% possibility of showers with a Kickoff temperature of around 68 and now a high temp of 72... Winds from the SW at 9 with gusts up to 18

Perfect football viewing weather if the fans come prepared with a little rain gear... Might even be a little cool for a few... Now that's a major change of pace...!

Remember: That 50% possibility of rain, means there's also a 50% possibility of no rain...
I will take your last 50, but someone once said, if things can go wrong
they will.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I think we'll be fine... We look like we have some "mudders" on this Team in our RB stable, along with our TE's... If our WR's take a little more care when it comes to looking the ball all the way into their hands, I think we'll be all right...

One thing for the fans to remember: It'll be Wet Conditions on the field (from all the rain Friday night) whether it's actually raining during the game or not...
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Except bears . . . .bears will kill you.

Except these guys.
boo bear running GIF

Reactions: 76-1
Sure... That's Big Ten Football...

20 mph wind gusts aren't major... 30-45 would be but we won't see that per the forecast...

I'd be surprised if we see any rain though..., maybe a few sprinkles at best...
The only sprinkles I want to see is on my Dairy Queen cone. Don't think
you can get a DQ at the rock, but I can wait.

Reactions: 76-1
Sure... That's Big Ten Football...

20 mph wind gusts aren't major... 30-45 would be but we won't see that per the forecast...

I'd be surprised if we see any rain though..., maybe a few sprinkles at best...
Forecast calls for rain starting tonight and not ending until Monday. I think we’ll see rain all day on Saturday. My weather channel app says 76% chance at noon Saturday and 91% chance at 3pm.

If you don't already have some rain gear tonight is the night to go get it... Mejeir and Walmart sporting goods sections are your friend (maybe Target) when it comes to inexpensive rain gear... If you want to be a Good Samaritan buy a couple of extra of those cheap ponchos for the people near you who didn't prepare or somehow just didn't get the word...

It's beginning to look like some rain is inevitable...😕☔️

Those computer models are starting to overlap...💨

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT