ADVERTISEMENT

Hehe.....I am a new father!

dolfingus

All-American
Mar 21, 2002
Wow, even cut the cord.

She is 6 pounds, 10 ounces. She didn't look like a lizard either.

I am emotionally exhausted. I need a thickburger.

Thank you Tom Brady for a smooth delivery.

Fantastic Dolf . . .

absolutely amazing to have a new life in the family. Congratulations and may God bless you all.

Her name is ....

Jadyn Nicole. My wife and I have a propensity to shorten names so we might end up calling her Jade or just "J", LOL. I have never been so racked with fear in my life. Unbelievable feeling. I must have kissed her 50 times.

Beautiful name . . .

but all I can say is that the fear is well placed. Little girls can do that to ya.

I have only boys. That just presents a different kind of fear.

BTW, maybe we should start a fund now for her wedding . . . . VBG

Congrats!

The most important job there is IMHO. I would't trade it for anything in the world.

Good grief. You start telling them, beginning when they're...

...about 18 months old, that eloping is the the way to go, especially if you want to show your eternal love for those who brought you into this world.

Oh, and Dolf, congrats. Hope she's a neo-con. .....That'll teach you. All of mine are wild-eyed liberals.

Congrats as well....hope you don't need sleep vbg.......

Oh and by the way....I seriously just had one of those thick burgers with double cheeeeeese.

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Dolf! Impressive that you cut the

cord. Was it you or another soon-to-be-dad who wasn't planning on being in the room?

In any case - best wishes to your family!

Yep, that was me.

Having my mom there really helped. I am letting mother and daughter bond a bit. I felt bad that we all got to hold her while they tended to my wife. I think it is imprtant to let the wife have a little one on one time with her.

Thanks for calling me, jerko.....

but Congrats! We will put off the pizza trip to Beetlejuice's until Brenda is up for it!

Ten-D, wife and I are still meeting with some peeps there, so you are still welcome to come!

Take your response to email...

Everyone says so

but you are right, until it happens to you, you have no idea. I know what you mean now.

My congrats...

Yep, the first one really scares the bugeezuss out of you, but you'll settle down to earth quick. Kids are truly wonderful, wish I'd of had the chance for more than two.

So you also have a 30 year old this year, eh?

Time flies by too damned fast!

Congrats, dolf.

Your steroid-shrunken testicles have done you proud. I hope that everybody is OK.

Regards.

Congratulations. 2 of my 3 were born before they passed

that federal law that required the husband to be present during the delivery.

You're embarking on the most fulfilling experience of your life. It's what it's all about.

Enjoy. She'll be a teenager soon enough.

Oh for the good old days

My old dead DAD couldnt believe I actually saw my kids being born...He may have had a point now that I think about it... :)

congratulations

It's pretty much official now that half the board's users are new fathers that they pretty much let anybody have a kid these days. Hope things continue to go well for you.

The fun starts in another day or so when they take the training wheels off and show you the door. The whole drive home you're thinking, well now what the hell do we do?

Congrats on the new addition

Just be glad for your wife that your daughter was so tiny. My wife had to deliver 9 pounds, 2 ounces into the world!!!

Great news! Congrats! So, since you're online did . . .

Brenda deliver there at home or what? Did you help her at all or did you just drive around on your ATV while she was in labor?

In addition: I guess you're not as big of a PANSY as we all thought.

Glad you were able to wittness her birth. Something you'll never forget.

Thanks, had to come home and tend to our animals

Just because the wifey delivered the baby didn't mean she forgot about her two "babies " at home.

They said they would get me a recliner and i declined. She wanted to spend some time with the baby anyway so I am recharging and going back in tomorrow.

I was more freaked about everything going all right

than the actual "gore" of it all. I have never been so worried in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT