ADVERTISEMENT

He just can't help himself.

ID-10038480.jpg

Of course, he's gotten away with it his whole life without being penalized for it. Why should he stop now?

Lying is just what he does.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...aign=nl&bcid=cb0841e60e8ebfb2ab07bf180f581559

To be fair to Boise Cascade, it would be unlikely they would have any record of an application from so long ago. If they were/are like the rest of us, they would destroy applications after a certain time (3,5,7,10 years?) based on internal policy and any applicable laws. Joe could say he applied to the Yankees, to play center field any time Mick was hurt. He would have fit in well with Yogi.

Reactions: 76-1 and UncleMark
To be fair to Boise Cascade, it would be unlikely they would have any record of an application from so long ago. If they were/are like the rest of us, they would destroy applications after a certain time (3,5,7,10 years?) based on internal policy and any applicable laws. Joe could say he applied to the Yankees, to play center field any time Mick was hurt. He would have fit in well with Yogi.
I know - I assume they don't keep personnel records from that long ago. At least job applicants.

But the article says he applied while he was in law school. That makes no sense.

Since listening to my Irish Mother, and her two Sisters compete to tell stories about the past i learned as a child historic facts take a back seat to telling an entertaining and often humorous story.

Experience tells me no group likes to fantacize more about past events than former athletes. At the funeral of a professional basketball executive last year, his wife told me she never believed anything the deceased husband told her about his past except what she saw with her own eyes. She went on to explain that much to her surprise those attending the funeral confirmed many of his recollections which she had found hard to believe.

Since listening to my Irish Mother, and her two Sisters compete to tell stories about the past i learned as a child historic facts take a back seat to telling an entertaining and often humorous story.

Experience tells me no group likes to fantacize more about past events than former athletes. At the funeral of a professional basketball executive last year, his wife told me she never believed anything the deceased husband told her about his past except what she saw with her own eyes. She went on to explain that much to her surprise those attending the funeral confirmed many of his recollections which she had found hard to believe.
Probably because they all heard and told the same stories.

At my Army reunions, the stories get wilder and crazier every year. lol It's just human nature.

Reactions: hoot1
Probably because they all heard and told the same stories.

At my Army reunions, the stories get wilder and crazier every year. lol It's just human nature.
DANC, completely agree.

However, didn't tell my thoughts to the wife.

Reactions: DANC

Hoot if you haven't seen it I sincerely recommend Big Fish with Albert Finney. Excellent and right in this vein.

I know - I assume they don't keep personnel records from that long ago. At least job applicants.

But the article says he applied while he was in law school. That makes no sense.
It does if he was seeking employment as an in-house lawyer subject to passing the bar exam.

It does if he was seeking employment as an in-house lawyer subject to passing the bar exam.
Believe his story if you want.

It's funny he never mentioned his love of Idaho in his book.

Pubs only care about Dem liars, Dems only about Pub liars.

thus both sides get away with pathological lying all the time, and you idiots and liars yourselves, on both sides are to blame.

As a 4 year handwringer, surely you can sympathize…
besides that, I thought you cared about the POTUS lying? Maybe that’s unfair - he‘s not lying, he just can’t remember anymore.😂
Tell us the fairy tale about how you voted for Biden, then instantly regretted it again. Please?

:rolleyes:

Hoot if you haven't seen it I sincerely recommend Big Fish with Albert Finney. Excellent and right in this vein.
Iars, it has been awhile since watching this movie. Do remember liking it.

Definitely will search it out and watch again. Thanks Iars for bringing it up.

Of course, he's gotten away with it his whole life without being penalized for it. Why should he stop now?

Lying is just what he does.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...aign=nl&bcid=cb0841e60e8ebfb2ab07bf180f581559
He's Honest Abe compared to this guy, though..

Reactions: DANC
Yeah, the Washington Post is so objective.

Sorry, but opinions aren't facts.
The Post only counted one inaccurate claim per topic per venue, such as during a particular speech, tweet or interview.

So they were generous to Trump with their opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT